Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

Nope, people in this country, In england havnt even heard of 1984... they dont even know what it was - why and what happened .... They dont have a clue about India... ? I laff at these people who think India stinks lol.... amazing.. but thats off topic anyway. Most people here who are "Sikhs" dont have a single clue of what it really is, or any history at all....

I dont think the NRIS are going to go to India, tbh - no one here is even collecting any funds or anything like that... There are a few Gurdwaras here with Khalistan but thats it... Sorry to let you know Barjinder Singh Pagee..

I in no way say against or for Khalistan in this post.. Dont torture me on an online forum thanks :@

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is practically impossible to have Khalistan.

I dont need it either.

I want to be free wherever I go as sikh in the world...not a Tiger in My DEN only.

What are you trying to prove when you say that Sikhs are not free to practise their religon....are you encouragins Sikhs to leave their place of Livlihood and come to Khalistan for free practise .....it has to be the other way round.....we need to make a mark for ourselves wherever we go and live and have feeling of Belonging to that place.

It is practically impossible to have Khalistan.

I dont need it either.

I want to be free wherever I go as sikh in the world...not a Tiger in My DEN only.

What are you trying to prove when you say that Sikhs are not free to practise their religon....are you encouragins Sikhs to leave their place of Livlihood and come to Khalistan for free practise .....it has to be the other way round.....we need to make a mark for ourselves wherever we go and live and have feeling of Belonging to that place.

if we got khalistan and after that, if we have any discrimination with sikhs outside khalistan...then atleast there would be some country that can represet sikhs and fight for their rights....

wat do u think.... is india going to argue with america for the rights of sikhs???

never....

when khalistan happens, it will be capitalist in nature. this is the way people are.
VEER JI oUR GURUS have given us comlete political system

we need just codification those praying for SARBAT DA BHAALA cannot become capilist SIKH POLITICAL SYSTEM is itself perfect HISTORY SHOWS us only KHALSA HAS SET UP GREAT EXAMPLE OF NOT SUPRESSING the ENEMIES WHENEVER IT COMES TO POWER EVEN COMMUNIST NATIONS LIKE RUSSIA CHINA KILLED CRORES OF ITS OPPNENTS but cite any example when KHALSA SUPRESSED ITS OPONENTS EVEN DURING MEDIVAL TIMES. It is just miscoception created by fanatic hindu media and leftist people about sikh state FIRST THESE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THEIR TRACK RECORD THEN COMMENT ABOUT SIKH THOUGHT.Sikh state was most secular in practice even in medival times in modern time it will be most FAIR LET US WORK FOR IT.

Hawk, i really like your idea. An air force is cool...

Just like the freedom fighters in Sri Lanka have...

But from where all that money???

Yearly in the crores must be spent on the maintance of that...

But unlike others, i wud appreciate if Khalistanis take help from ISI.

DEAR FRIEND if even 30% sikhs cotribute their dasvandh we will not need any outside help modern state of 21th century can ditch any one for their selfish interest. It will be better we should be selfdependent help from anyone should be welcome.

Hawk bro, its cool, but infantry is more important than navy.

and what about the ranks??

I have made my own ranks

but they are stupid

Too many ranks

BTW, bro, please post the 2nd part of that letter plz

practically and realistically nothing will happen without violence in the long term

however democratic means are what is needed at the moment to raise awareness

violence is inevitable

i have to ask sumthin dont get me wrong but why are we fightin for Khalistan... we are happy how we are... why start drama ?????

practically and realistically nothing will happen without violence in the long term

however democratic means are what is needed at the moment to raise awareness

violence is inevitable

i have to ask sumthin dont get me wrong but why are we fightin for Khalistan... we are happy how we are... why start drama ?????

paaji, sikhs r not happy in india... they r not safe... i had been constantly saying this thing in this topic that sikhs r often beaten in india and their kesh r mishandeled... do u think is this what we should call happiness?