Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:
so the saadhs now a big up celeb! he got the coverage he probably planned and we the sikhs have to worry about our reputation and look like we can take him down otherwise India will think we are weaklings. hmmm!

wats ur point? i dont understand? r u sayin that sikhs shud not confronted them for wat they do there and let them go on wiv wat they do? also dont judge all singh by ur own standarads, sum chardikala singh will do the job dont worry bou that.

ofcourse bruv, the internet is always ready for shaheedia. anyway i am just putting my opinion accross on this as this has become big news. clever how this overweight saadh will now become a big celeb in India, in my opinion the singhs are being played again and reacting just the way the sacha sauada saadh and the other instigators probably wanted us to.

:TH: nice 1, judging ppl by ur own standaras again. :TH: gud job, well done :TH:

i dont see y my view is that important, its obviously not what the majority think. sorry to anyone i have offended in my personal comments.

today noon also there was clash in bathinda by singhs who were protesting for release of nihang baba surjeet singh .... and may be its a wrong news as not confirmed since two hours now ... that a sach sauda guy is shooted by singhs .... thats what i have heard ....

What about cults like Namdharis. They have being claiming to be the Guru for years. They have books, pictures and ideology all trying to prove SGGS is not Guru!! What about them??

its becuz the sacha sauda dera carried out a clever high profile media publicity stunt that got them the attention, most of us are just simply used to namdharis claiming they are the 15th guru. but both are part of the same boat yet it's strange how one thing can become an issue overnight whilst the other has hung around for years

:TH: nice 1, judging ppl by ur own standaras again. :TH: gud job, well done :TH:
i dont see y my view is that important, its obviously not what the majority think. sorry to anyone i have offended in my personal comments.

i agree wid rupinder singh pahjee that this matter is being taken waaay out of context in the sense of provoking a reaction..................just my humble opinion but if Guru Gobind Singh Jee wanted too wipe out his eminies with violence he had Gods shakti inside of Him and could have done so...........but People like the overweight "saad"will come and go, it does not mean we start rioting and escalating violence when one pops up.........................

BUT we must only resort to violence when our fellow brothers ans sister are being mindlessly attacked...............THATS wat a tru sikh should do...........ONLY RESORT TO VIOLENCE WHEN ALL OTHER MEANS FAIL.............

bhul chuck maaf

:devil:
so the saadhs now a big up celeb! he got the coverage he probably planned and we the sikhs have to worry about our reputation and look like we can take him down otherwise India will think we are weaklings. hmmm!

wats ur point? i dont understand? r u sayin that sikhs shud not confronted them for wat they do there and let them go on wiv wat they do? also dont judge all singh by ur own standarads, sum chardikala singh will do the job dont worry bou that.

ofcourse bruv, the internet is always ready for shaheedia. anyway i am just putting my opinion accross on this as this has become big news. clever how this overweight saadh will now become a big celeb in India, in my opinion the singhs are being played again and reacting just the way the sacha sauada saadh and the other instigators probably wanted us to.

ur right bruv and im sorry, u do hav a right to an opinion and i shudnt hav been so confrontational. i jus get annoyed wen our own sikhs make the panth sound weak. initially thats the impression i got, reading bak through the posts i realise i may hav read to much into wat u ment.

waiting for protest to be called in patiala .... i have got my bercha ready and i know few sacha sauda guys here .... i just cant wait now .... but nothing is happeing in patiala
Best of luck veerji Iam also cleaning my gun and seen how many amno I have KEPT MY TEGHA READY ALTHOUGH i do not know GATKA iAM GOING TO OFFER MYSELF FOR ACTION AGAINIST DERA PEOPLE AT BATHINDA WAITING TO KILL THESE PAPPIS.