Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

Guest peacemaker
I dunno - how comes u ignored my PM asking if it was Papi....everyone's reading this on the board now. :@

Ohh, my bad, I forgot to respond. Could this have been avoided if I did? ohmy.gif I won't miss any of your pms ever again!!

[it's cool how so many of us on the forum seem to have X-Ray vision into the minds of others.]

I love your riddles bhanji!!!

Do whatever you want but stick to what you say :lol:

You're right. The only thing I'm guilty on this forum of is saying I will quit and then don't quit. I've done that maybe five times and have edited my posts, but besides that, I always stick to what I say.

lowest don't worry - us 5 are on each others msn (I even have you on msn lowest singhni)! We all just changed our names. Peacemaker don't worry about the PM cos its okay. B4ND4 you better go home, Papi glad you came back, lowest I'm glad u quit msn.

Okay so now that we said hi to each other properly- can we go back to the topic. Any points you wanna add??

I cannot beleive the scumbags on this website, instead of condemmning this murderer for killing an women along with innocent unborn fetus, these scumbags somehow try to justify this act and feel sorry for ruthless murderer. truely disguisting.

I agree completey we have some immature girls on here (who shall remain nameless) instead of discussin the matter in hand want to turn this topic into a joke and a laughing matter. These are type of punjabi girls with their attitude who are trying to destory the panth within with their carefree anti-sikh attitude. They are not realising the stain on their reputation, how others precieve modern "sikh" punjabi girls these days because they have no concept of shame or self-respect.

I cannot beleive the scumbags on this website, instead of condemmning this murderer for killing an women along with innocent unborn fetus, these scumbags somehow try to justify this act and feel sorry for ruthless murderer. truely disguisting.

I AGREE

This is what i have been saying all along...finally someone who understands! Also did anyone read the Metro they said she was stabbed 42 times...