Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*edited* it was a stupid post

u knw wa i cnt believe pple are makin jokes and being all i told u so at this time waheguru man y dont u maybe do a lil xtra bani or namn jap n try n help our sista

Sorry, but I have been dealing with a lot of "singhs" in the past who have been living in fantasy land. I hope this topic brings them back to reality. If I lived in the UK, I would help out you amritdhari women like the same way I would help out moni women. :lol:

All I can say is:

:lol:

Now where are those "singhs" and that one sikh girl who said amrithdhari women never convert to Islam? I have been saying that all sikhs girls are converting these days on this website a very long time now. So how does the crow taste like my friends? :|

this is childish, is this story for real or hearsay.....................why does anyone care she has LEFT END OF SHE IS NO LONGER A SIKH SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, SHE WILL ONLY BLAME HERSELF IN THE END....................MANY MEN HAVE LEFT SIKHI AND CUT THEIR HAIR HAS SIKHI DISAPPEARED? NO SO EVERY BODY JUST SHUT THE H3LL UP and CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth hurts, eh? Why should this topic be closed down? We need to address this issue, man. If we don't, then more sikh women would be leaving Sikhi. Remember, without women, there is no man. These women got to realize that they're equally as important as men are in Sikhi.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee ki fateh

Vahegurooo..... Pls forgive me sangat jee.... we really dont know any of the facts n the details are hazy.... the situation is more complicated than most of us realise..... for the sake of our sisters family we need to be sensitive.... so instead of hypothesisng n making assumptions about what we think has happened can we please each do chaupai sahib paath n ardas for the safe return of our sister..... please.... forgive me

dust of ur sweet charan

Vaheguroo

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee ki fateh

Vahegurooo..... Pls forgive me sangat jee.... we really dont know any of the facts n the details are hazy.... the situation is more complicated than most of us realise..... for the sake of our sisters family we need to be sensitive.... so instead of hypothesisng n making assumptions about we think has happened can we please each do chaupai sahib paath n ardas for the safe return of our sister..... please.... forgive me

dust of ur sweet charan

Vaheguroo

hurray the best comment yet, and the most correct comment also.

''we really dont know any of the facts n the details are hazy''

correct, after reading most of the posts, it seems no one actually knows what has happened and yet have radical posts such as

why does anyone care she has LEFT END OF SHE IS NO LONGER A SIKH SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, SHE WILL ONLY BLAME HERSELF IN THE END....................MANY MEN HAVE LEFT SIKHI AND CUT THEIR HAIR HAS SIKHI DISAPPEARED? NO SO EVERY BODY JUST SHUT THE H3LL UP and CLOSE THIS

if you dont know the facts, then stop trying to give incorrect or misguiding information, satguru sahib jee knows what really happened. so untill he tells us its best left alone.