Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

FATEH,

Can everyone calm down and post productive responses !!!!!!!!!!

At the moment all we have to go on, is the Midlands Today Report.

The sikh girl in question is only 19 years of age, this is still a very immature age in ones life, And I HAVE SEEN many young sikhs of this age who are confused in sikhi yet they appear to be chardikala ie, bana, dammalla, go to samagams etc.

In my opinion its definitely a case that she has been converted to Islam through brain washing, i have studied at this same college (for three years) not so long ago and this place is literally the second Mecca. Obviously this bibi would say that now she has converted out of free will that way she gets her own way and so there is no blame on the malesh that are behind it all (EVERWHERE)

CONCLUSION: A BAD DAY IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION.

Bul Chuk Di Kima

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. maybe she had muslim friends that told her to convert. and she just did it.

im shocked that she wears a dastar. ie she should know all about sikhism ect.

i just come back from work and this is a big shock to see this thread. it really psses me off when i read about these things.

theres a few scenarios that see.

she either has family trouble at home and is rebelling so she converts

somone she knows ie her muslim friends have brainwashed her --most likely-

she was forced and black mailed into converting.

at the end of the day. only she can tell us what happened and she's got some splaning to do!!

Many of these newly converted women leave the country either to meet the family of their newly acquired friends/ boyfriends/fake husbands. Those who do not want to go are sometimes told that their parents (parents of newly converted women) are very angry and their lives as well as the lives of their friends ( new friends) are in danger. So they should flee the country temporarily. After a few months they return without the girl. She is left behind and forced into flesh trade or sold to some rich man from the Gulf countries. The educated British Sikh girls seem to fetch the highest price.

This is what Dr. Sangat Singh writes about this in the latest edition of his book "Sikhs in History" 5th Edition. Chapter 14 - Future of Sikhs : page 602

" ---------- helped to bolster a number of organized Pakistani groups in the United Kingdom - North West, Midland, London and all over Europe to entice the impressionable, teenage Sikh girls into façade of a marriage; and these girls have by and large ended up in prostitution houses in Pakistan, or have been sold to elderly Arab Shaikhs in the Gulf countries. This has not been the work of individuals, but of organized gangs, who have at their disposal limitless funds. Pakistani youth is used as front person for the Sikh girls, and the girls from other parts of India ---- "

I have the very book - great quote also sad but a real eye opener.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

waheguru this is a shame... but i think we should realise how much we are too blame... why did she not feel confident enough in sikhi ... is it because there is no unity in sikhi??? ... maybe she felt that others judged her too much... sometimes we look down upon other fellow sisters and brothers and begin to question how pakkeh they are in thier rehit yet we dont realise what an effect this has on them...

its easy to caste judgement to other but how much do we really represent sikhi??? next time we judge others lets start to judge ourselves before...

just ma two pence

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

i think we are over analysing why they convert. they are obviously being influnced by muslims.

if you go to sleep with a dog you end up with flees.

why isnt this happening to muslim girls? simple they woulndt get in a relation with a sikh in the first place.

sikh girls and muslim girls have a completley different mentality.

alot of sikh girls see no problem with inter-religious marriages. thats why you see alot of them getting into these traps. whereas muslims girls know that it is wrong and they dont partake in them.

thats why i think the future generation are going to be converting alot more. becuase these same girls will be the mothers in the next generation and when their kids ask their mothers about inter-religious relationships they will be all for them. hence why i see alot of sikh women converting in the future and basicaly wiping out Sikhism.

waheguru.....why no week passes off without hearing such stories??.........i m sick of it now...can't ignore it coz i m a sikh and can't discuss it coz everyone says "oh i know, these are just few stupid girls" or "yeah heard a lot, but it is good innit we get rid of all the crap from sikhi" good at making excuses but no-one tries to do anything....there are few other guys like raju, british sikh lad and killah etc on this forum who are well versed with this problem and try to point out to sangat but are not welcomed by the 'peaceful' sangat .. if ppl like me point towards the root cause cause from their quran, hadiths and sharia then we are labelled as "full of hate", if we encourage ppl to read muslims, judge their mentality and be careful of their tactics we are called anti-muslims and no one listens to us...... i remember a few days back when someone highlighted the sarabha blogspot sumone on this forum had problem with the blog...why???? coz it made their blood boil and stirred up hatred...... doesn't ur blood boil now when when ur amritdaari sisters are being brainwashed??? U have right to question if someone tries to spread mis information but why cricticise if we just propogate truth albeit sensitive in nature...... if one sikh walks in right direction there are 10 pulling him back so how can u stop things from getting worse???.

NOW MY VIEWS:

I suspect it to be some 'love affair' thing and subsequent brainashing. Who is the muslim and his family with whom the girl seeked refuge grin.gif ???? It's not easy to brainwash a practicing singhni and convert her and take her away from her family and society....i think it's the spell of 'love' not islam that has blinded her......just my foolish assumptions. Waheguru known the best- the all knowing lord.

Waheguru bhali kare......just do ur bit do ur bit, do the chaupai sahab path and ardaas for singhni.

waheguru.....why no week passes off without hearing such stories??.........i m sick of it now...can't ignore it coz i m a sikh and can't discuss it coz everyone says "oh i know, these are just few stupid girls" or "yeah heard a lot, but it is good innit we get rid of all the crap from sikhi" good at making excuses but no-one tries to do anything....there are few other guys like raju, british sikh lad and killah etc on this forum who are well versed with this problem and try to point out to sangat but are not welcomed by the 'peaceful' sangat .. if ppl like me point towards the root cause cause from their quran, hadiths and sharia then we are labelled as "full of hate", if we encourage ppl to read muslims, judge their mentality and be careful of their tactics we are called anti-muslims and no one listens to us...... i remember a few days back when someone highlighted the sarabha blogspot sumone on this forum had problem with the blog...why???? coz it made their blood boil and stirred up hatred...... doesn't ur blood boil now when when ur amritdaari sisters are being brainwashed??? U have right to question if someone tries to spread mis information but why cricticise if we just propogate truth albeit sensitive in nature...... if one sikh walks in right direction there are 10 pulling him back so how can u stop things from getting worse???.

NOW MY VIEWS:

I suspect it to be some 'love affair' thing and subsequent brainashing. Who is the muslim and his family with whom the girl seeked refuge grin.gif ???? It's not easy to brainwash a practicing singhni and convert her and take her away from her family and society....i think it's the spell of 'love' not islam that has blinded her......just my foolish assumptions. Waheguru known the best- the all knowing lord.

Waheguru bhali kare......just do ur bit do ur bit, do the chaupai sahab path and ardaas for singhni.

Agree - what about all the aniti india stuff that doesnt get deleted.

The only people who i have come acroos who have done something about thistyp e of thing are SP and Isyf, i belive there terms of freindship is questionable these days.

Sikh youth, munair,keshdari, amrithrdi only seem to be spirted at visaki mela, and are willing to oppose any who wanst to harm us.

i also wonder if the isseue of sikh girls converting will be addressed on Gurdwara stages - it hasent been be4 it defo needs to be now.

You're RIGHT it is the muslims they specifically target Sikh Women....................Gurdwaras wont help they are run by corrupt idiots...............im sorry but its stupid NOW saying its all in God's hands.............we need to actively do something..............like the singhs who went to guys house i Salute them.................WE NEED TO STRIKE FEAR IN THEM AND THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why sikhs are always trying to be friends with everyone whilst others prey on our sisters and brothers now is the time to unite and defend ourselves!!!!!!!!!

FATEH,

In my opinion, this was a strategic plan by the malesh race to attack the very roots of Sikhi ie, an amritdhari woman. I have heard from a mahpursh Singh in India that difficult times are coming upon Sikhs. Maybe its now - we have fighting at melas, jhoota sauda incident and now this. EVERYBODY READ MORE GURBANI SO THAT THIS PASSES AWAY.