Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

You're RIGHT it is the muslims they specifically target Sikh Women....................Gurdwaras wont help they are run by corrupt idiots...............im sorry but its stupid NOW saying its all in God's hands.............we need to actively do something..............like the singhs who went to guys house i Salute them.................WE NEED TO STRIKE FEAR IN THEM AND THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why sikhs are always trying to be friends with everyone whilst others prey on our sisters and brothers now is the time to unite and defend ourselves!!!!!!!!!

I reacall Shere Panjab (real) Bham holding an Akand Panth at Smwthick a few years ago, it was slightly addressed.

Serious talk needs to be done on Gurdwara Stages regarding this issue, who if cares if some old bag in the sangat gets offended or doesnt like it these things have to be addressed. NOW.

..fair enuf supasing hGurwara are run buy idiots .. but im sure a decent person gets some stage time somewhere.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FATEH,

In my opinion, this was a strategic plan by the malesh race to attack the very roots of Sikhi ie, an amritdhari woman. I have heard from a mahpursh Singh in India that difficult times are coming upon Sikhs. Maybe its now - we have fighting at melas, jhoota sauda incident and now this. EVERYBODY READ MORE GURBANI SO THAT THIS PASSES AWAY.

I dont think doing Gurbai will do anything to reverse this sitiuation.

Amrik Singh ISYF "you can do all the preying read all the Gurbaini you want, but the only way to beat of an oppressor is to take serious action"

is the girl still in this country?

we cant speculate need more info.

The problem is that NOBODY puts sikhi FIRST if they did this then we wouldnt have these problem.

sikh girls get blinded by so called love

sikh guys are controlled by their d!cks

PUT SIKHI FIRST IN YOUR LIFE AS A PRIORITY THEN YOU WONT SUFFER.

i think she was blinded by 'love' and now is in too deep she was probably brainwashed then she need to ne deprogrammed or something.................like they do in America

One this which Sikhs are at good is "Social Organistaion" Look at the annual June London march, the coaches the routes the planning all the Langar that goes with it. Same with Shaedi tournments.

When the play Bezti came out, sikhs united in arms to protest straight away.

..so can any one see any protest or march for this "situation" and to stop anymore occuring.

Reason for targeting Sikh/Punjabi girls

*Increaseing sperm count

*Get one over on the old enemy

*Sikh/punjabi girls are more westerned

* To sell to arabs

*to Push in to prositution

*they give in easliy

*they are niave and have weak personaltys

* they're not knowledgeable in their own religion so they will convert easily

all the above they never do to their own.

Interim Plan of Action (mine)

*Tell all sikhs to boycott their as money generated from thier businesses , is what pays their boys rewards for converertion.

*Encourage sikh youths not to go colleges where "they" are in large numbers.

* Tell all sikh girls/punjabi girls that when partiton took place it was thier people who stabbed pregnent sikh women - and we know they did.

*Circluate what really happens to sikh girls who fall in love with these types i.e prostitution in pakistan

*Threaten Labour that sikhs will vote BNP, unless Labour do something about it like passing laws.

*All sikhs need to put poltical differences aside and unite against this subject.

What makes me sick is how all of a sudden amritdharis are concerned but how they couldn't really give a monkeys before, when it some other hapless girl from a Sikh background.

God wakens us up in mysterious ways I guess.

This is a major shame for the Sikh community.

What makes me sick is how all of a sudden amritdharis are concerned but how they couldn't really give a monkeys before, when it some other hapless girl from a Sikh background.

God wakens up in mysterious ways I guess.

This is a major shame for the Sikh community.

Whatever. I dont know which area you live in, but i know around where i live and other areas of mass Sikh population, a lot is going on where Amritdharee's are doing their best to do raise awareness against things like forced conversion and so forth - and not for other Amritdharis, but girls from a Sikh background on the whole.

Yes, we could ALL do a LOT more... but i think thats the case with everything.

its funny how no one actually knows what happened and yet, even when repeat statements have been made by several singhs/singhnia that its not what meets the eye, ppl are still speculation. lets just say the excellent brainwashing attempts were made and other things done also. yeh. wait and see the outcome.

Sikha Da Mun Neeva Mat Uchee Muth Puth Da Rakha Akal Purukh Waheguru

May the minds of the Sikhs be humble, but their wisdom be profound; may You Yourself be the keeper of our wisdom, O Waheguruji.

We are all influenced (you can all it brainwashing) into making choices in our life. Be it to cut our hair, drink alcohol, smoke, take drugs, sleep around and even adopt a faith. Just as one choices to take Amrit and adopt Rehat another chooses to stay away from Amrit and Rehat.

We don’t force someone to adopt our faith as that’s what people like Arungzeb did. Likewise we can’t force anyone to stay in a faith as that individual is driven by their own “Mat”.