Im Annoyed

Guest peacemaker
I'd disagree Peacemaker.

I think wearing a cap is showing that the person is getting weak and will eventually cut their hair.

LOL!!!!! All I can do is laugh after you make a crude remark like that. I'm sorry. Disagree with me all you want. I live in a free society and I hope you do too. Lots of singhs I know wear caps, and you know what, I treat them the same as somebody who wears a dastaar. I don't judge their sikhi and neither should you. They could wear a cap for the rest of their life and still get into sach khand before you. Then what?

Some of you people sit here and TYPE till you're blue in the face, but in the real world, where it counts, are QUIET and stay in the corner. Why? Make a change!

Topic Starter- I want you to express your concerns to the SINGHs you have issues with to their face, not here because it's your business! I don't want any of your sins ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd disagree Peacemaker.

I think wearing a cap is showing that the person is getting weak and will eventually cut their hair.

Lots of singhs I know wear caps, and you know what, I treat them the same as somebody who wears a dastaar.

Are you saying that we're a cap is the same as we're a dastaar? There's no difference in the keski guru sahib gave us and the average baseball cap?

Guest peacemaker
Are you saying that we're a cap is the same as we're a dastaar? There's no difference in the keski guru sahib gave us and the average baseball cap?

No, I didn't say any of that.

pyaree sat sanagat.... CALM DOWN

lol

chill...........

i dnt agree with caps..... but doesnt mean im going to go around telling everyone to take em off... cuz that wont wrk... this is kaljug!!

i think peacemaker is tryin to say that he respects everyone as the same.. such as he sees gursikhs and monai all the same

agree.....

but still doesnt mean ppl shud still waer caps

wjkk wjkf

I tend too notice that most 'proper' Singhs who get all angry and obsessed with other Sikhs for either

A - Wearing a patka

B - Putting a cap over it every now and then

C - Trimming their bear and mustache

D - Trimming hair

etc etc, get some (rather shallow) superiority complex over it where they go and start blasting others, and start hurling insults and hate towards them. However it usually due to their OWN deep down insecurities, so they have to call out others for not being more "like them" which would in turn help their confidence. It's pretty lame, quit obsessing over small things and dividing the kaum even further. You wear a dastar, don't cut your hair, and don't trim, congratulations, that really is good, but leave it at that. Just because you do, doesn't give you ANY sort of right or liberty to call out others.

HeatSikhingMissile (Beard trimming Singh)

Guest peacemaker
You wear a dastar, don't cut your hair, and don't trim, congratulations, that really is good, but leave it at that. Just because you do, doesn't give you ANY sort of right or liberty to call out others.

HeatSikhingMissile (Beard trimming Singh)

Where the hell have you been all this time, "beard trimming Singh"!! That was beautiful what you said! Let's unite!!! :lol:

i know i started this topic but its old and i dont think like that anymore i mean whats the point got better things to think about init......