Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

rimmel bhen...

i think we all appreciate your enthusiasm for wanting to take part in discussions and contribute to this forum...but i would suggest taking the time to learn about gurmat vichar, gurmat ithaaas, and the giyaan that guru sahib gives us....

you say that "go do simran" is not a proper answer...

i would say it is THE BEST answer...why? because your thinking and my thinking and everyone else's thinking is tainted by our perception of what our guru is, and what OUR relationship between our guru is...that is not a bad thing...but just like a mother has equal love for all her kids, but has a slightly different relationship with each of them...so too is the relationship b/w guru and sikh...you will probably question this....but i am not going to argue this point...you are welcome to read Suraj Parkash, you're welcome to read Guru Kalgidhar chamatkar, guru nanak chamatkar, asht guru chamatkaar....it is all there...

So based on our OWN experiences and our own relationships, we will give our opinions...especially on subjects where there is no black and white answer....ie...jewellery, makeup...

for things where it's all laid out ...such as kakkars, or bajjar kurehits..it's different...

now...how does one cultivate the relationship b/w guru... if we read gurbani, specifically sidh gosht....guru nanak has told the world....that "shabad guru, surat dhun chela"

that Shabad (ie gurmantar..waheguru) is guru ...and the soul is disciple...

hence...the direct connection between the guru and soul would be to do simran...in doing simran, you practice the presence of your guru...and the tuk...guru meray sang sadha hai nalaay, simar simar tis sadha samalaay...becomes a reality in your life..

now if simran can bring your guru beside you 24/7...and that's what it does...gurbani has said so..no one can argue that... THEN....all questions will be answered by the guru...he will show you what is good for YOU and what is NOT good for you...and contrary to popular belief...it's NOT the same for everyone...again...this is something you might not believe, but you need to go do the research, seek the guidance of gurbani, seek the guidance of mahapurkhs, and the guidance of gurmat ithaas...

so if people like lowest of the low singhani or heera singh tell someone to go do simran.... it is not out of frustration...it is not out of not wanting to help the person get answers....it may ACTUALLY be out of the fact that they HAVE done the simran...and HAVE gotten their answers and queries put to ease through simran...and for you to judge them as being wrong in saying it...is almost blasephemous because even gurbani says that...in fact ALL of gurbani is constantly telling the jagiaasoo to keep going back to the guru, to keep living in His remembrance, keep doing his Simran...in fact....that is what makes guru's panth niyaraa...that is perhaps why gurbani doesn't directly comment on these small issues...as our guru wants us to explore our own souls and experiences with the guru...and then arrive at the answers...the journey itself to arriving at those answers is a spiritual experience...

MAYBE the two aformentioned members of our forum, have had these experiences and do not wish to take them away from others by simply just providing opinions..and then the person who asked the question just goes with whatever opinion seemed to have the most members supporting it...

this does not mean we cannot discuss things...discuss to your heart's content...but remember the answer to all discussion is experience....gurbani tells us this.....kehbay ko shoba nahi, dekha hi parvaaan....

and in our discussions ...lets not assume what our guru's WOULD say...or WOULD do...or even HOW they would do it..NONE of us are at the level where we see Him in everything and everyone....especially when we make it clear in our posts that we haven't done the study of gurmat ithaas to actually know what was said and what was done...

yep a lot of religious bashing on this forum which i dont really agree with.

and in response to rimmels comments...i think that saying to someone go and do some simran/read gurbani is an excellent answer to ALL of lifes questions. Our minds are full of questions/answers, everyone always thinks they are right. but the truth is that we are all wrong, and only gurubani is the truth in this world. Instead of wasting mental energy debating pointless topics..we should strive to make every thought/action on guruji/gurbani.

fateh

and in response to rimmels comments...i think that saying to someone go and do some simran/read gurbani is an excellent answer to ALL of lifes questions. Our minds are full of questions/answers, everyone always thinks they are right. but the truth is that we are all wrong, and only gurubani is the truth in this world. Instead of wasting mental energy debating pointless topics..we should strive to make every thought/action on guruji/gurbani.

fateh

Part of that is being physically prepared for battle....problem is the spiritualists usually ignore this part all together.....

fateh

Part of that is being physically prepared for battle....problem is the spiritualists usually ignore this part all together.....

reading bani will make you prepared for anything. physically and mentally.

maybe you should try it?

look nobody is saying that you sit around all day with mala in your hands and you'll be saved, of course not.

there is reason we have a kirpan as kakkar. but first we have to understand the one you gave us that kirpan. and that person said inorder for that kirpan to work properly, your gonna need that mala. they go hand in hand.

Perhaps we should ask JustMe Bhenji if she has found her answer.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Whaeguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Hanji Panhj i got my answer quire earlier in that thread whereby it is all about the INTENT............not just perfume but any of the things we do in life..................instead of questioning the rightness or wrongness we should be thinking about what we "INTEND" to get out out of performing actions that cause us to question...........................

That is the last place any of us want to look, in inside our own selves, so we seek clarification to indeed commit to something that, deep down we know is wrong but we still continue to walk down that path and become determined to "prove everyone else wrong" and push our way of thinking, as a means of justifying our own actions and the INTENT is forgotten...............once we overcome this hurdle..............the questions become less because, if effect we already answer the question the moment we start questioning..................

sory just a random rant there <_<

bhul chuck maafi