Gay Marriages

Deep Singh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

i would like to say something...

that whole gene thing...maybe i'm just stupid. but these scientists i don't trust them...

BUT, there was something interesting that someone once said. In this human life alone there are many joons...and some ppl believe that even homosexuality is a type of joon. I know it may seem degrading and all, but just an opinion that I wanted to bring forth.

bhul chuck maaf :)

sandeep kaur

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I can understand what you're saying Sandeep Kaur bhainjee. I remember talking with somebody about the shabad "Aree Baee Gobind Naam Mat Beesrai"

and it says the different "joons" in there and "Vaysvaa" is a joon.. Prostitute..

I was surprised. I wonder if this is literally the truth, that prostitutes are a different life form. I wonder how this can be - I mean what if I prostitute gets off the streets, becomes reformed, gives up all manmat, abandons maya, grabs on guru jee's charan, takes khande-ke-pahul.... oh !!! i get it... khande-ke-pahul will be her rebirth, from that joon into a new joon.

But does that mean that if she doesn't take khande-ke-pahul she will still be part of "vaysva" joon even though she's not a prostitute?

I confuse myself.

Bhai Kulpreet Singh jee, i think if we first have accepted that the joons can also be in our lifetime, then i believe that once a prost. has left that business then she/he have found a new joon. still i believe this subject needs some research...if joons relate to this life also...what about animal, insect, organism life? do they exist independently of each other or not, or does an acceptence of "joon in this life teory" mean that 84-lakh joon only means this life and not the next, as in there is no reincarnation/transmigration into next physical appearence....this would be very close to the semitic concept i believe; without the hell/heaven, but oneness with God or attachment with maya.

yeah Khalsa4ever that is a good question...as in the "modern" world what brings couples together is mostly looks....as you mentioned. it is really a blindhole man. so maybe we should not pick a partner by their looks, but their personality, ie. interests/thinking ...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I think this may fall into the same sorta trap as above. I mean, obviously choosing based on Kaam isn't good... but if you choose on personality it still doesn't limit it to be guy-girl, if you know what I mean.

I have seen many shows above where they have shown homosexuality to be a genetic phenomenon. Actually, in one introductory university biology classes I was in, we used Drosophila (fruit flies) that existed at two temperatures 25 and 30 degrees celcius for a period of time before being brought back to room temperature. The deal is that one protein in these flies are actually temperature sensitive... and activate at 30 degrees. The result was that the 25 degree ones were normal, and the 30 degree flies starting mating like crazy (hetero and homo).

Just wierd... but it shows that it is genetic.

vwih

gurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!