Non-sikh Music

abdus-salaam

Singstah

Have I argued with anyone here at any point? No. I asked for my own edification because, duh, I don't know. Paranoid much? I do like that I've come on here with sincere questions and already had a couple of members accuse me of lying and plotting. See, Sikhs I've met in real life don't act like this generally, so I wonder if you're the minority or if it's just an internet thing, where people get mouthier and irresponsible as they have less and less accountability. For all the Americans who have called me a towel-head, savage, etc online, it never happens when I'm out in public even in Islamic clothes. I doubt if I walked into a gurdwaara and asked these questions, people would be talking like you. Whatgives?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
I seriously listen to anything

like rock to techno to heavymetal, hiphop (likeclean u knoe), rap, slow music, bhangra to hindi and also qawali's!! they rock u knoe qawali!!

but I do kirtan and kirtan is always my main goal and always will be rolleyes.gif

You should've read this thread about 4 hours ago. ohmy.gif Things are much calmer now.

I seriously listen to anything

like rock to techno to heavymetal, hiphop (likeclean u knoe), rap, slow music, bhangra to hindi and also qawali's!! they rock u knoe qawali!!

but I do kirtan and kirtan is always my main goal and always will be rolleyes.gif

You should've read this thread about 4 hours ago. ohmy.gif Things are much calmer now.

whatever its ok now right so theres nothing wrong

lol :s