Tieing Beard

wet it then oil it a little ...

then brush it downwards again and again ...

and take a small black rubberband and wrap and make it tight just under ur chin ...

then revolve it and from backwards put it under ur chin in between ur rubberband and chin ...

tie a thathi for next 20 minutes and their u go ... dont use gels fixos etc ... they make hairs white !!!!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Khalsa Waheguru Ji Kee Fathe

Veer Ji 's the worries are over do not use gell or FIXO what ever I'm going to say is going to be straight please forgive me for my use of vocab.

- Get two bunches of the dari and tie a knot , now the two small bits get pushed into the knot and try and make it neat try not to pull the dari off :lol:

- Or just use a seed i fiink dats wat its called like a black thick string and you tie it round your head from your chin and get the dari wraped round it .

Hope this helps and hope i havent said anyfiink to offened :umm: all those ppl with dari's

Waheguru Ji Khalsa Waheguru Ji Kee Fathe

I use fixo purley for work related reasons.....its pretty good to use...a lot of older sangat i know use it..so I thought I'd try it.

However, it proptly comes off after work and when I go Gurudwara.

However, i have a sneaky suspicion Fixo is some nasty chemical entity, so if anyone has managed to figure out what Fixo (or Simco) actually contains it woul dbe greateful!!!

Guest shastr

why would you tie up ur dhari anyway?

baba ji says "tooni mooni ek barabar"

leave it parkash singho!

and as for taking care of it, just put some teil on it, like badam rogan or amla or something. and just comb it with ur kanga.

Gurfateh !

In reply to 'B4ND4' Bhai Sahib's post - those type of beards are 'allowed' - in fact some argue they are to be encouraged as they are a manifestation of 'Kshatria' warrior traditions - Curled 'Koondian' Mucchan/ Moustache and Fanned out beard are all Warrior traditions - traditions bestowed on the Khalsa by Dashmesh Pita Ji.

Here is a picture from around 1983/4 of Baba Santa Singh Ji - Sultan-e -Quam, with a 'fanned out' beard in Rajput / Kshatri style

dsc03539pm5.jpg

*from Khalsa Panth - Khushwant Singh Raghu Rai - Tricolour - 1984

Enjoy !

Freed

Another Warrior Picture....

I'd love to have a Dhaari like this! :p

post_2170_1107563157.bmp

Gurfateh !

In reply to 'B4ND4' Bhai Sahib's post - those type of beards are 'allowed' - in fact some argue they are to be encouraged as they are a manifestation of 'Kshatria' warrior traditions - Curled 'Koondian' Mucchan/ Moustache and Fanned out beard are all Warrior traditions - traditions bestowed on the Khalsa by Dashmesh Pita Ji.

Here is a picture from around 1983/4 of Baba Santa Singh Ji - Sultan-e -Quam, with a 'fanned out' beard in Rajput / Kshatri style

dsc03539pm5.jpg

*from Khalsa Panth - Khushwant Singh Raghu Rai - Tricolour - 1984

Enjoy !

Freed

Another Warrior Picture....

I'd love to have a Dhaari like this! :p

post_2170_1107563157.bmp