Chant Of "satnaam Waheguru"

<< Sat = present through the 4 tenses (b4 past, past, present, future)

Naam = Akaal Purakh can be in form of Naam.

There's nothing wrong in saying Satnaam (sri) Waheguru or Nirbhau Waheguru or Nivair Waheguru.. its all in the sharda.

>>>

What right do we sikhs have to combine various words and tell sangat to japp them?

tomorrow some will say jappo "mahakaal waheguru" "akaal waheguru" , instead of saying "sat sri akal" , say " sat sri satnaam akal".

Tomorrow, I can go to gurdwara and tell people japooo " chakk de fattee waheguru ".

Even that makes sense.

Mantarr is not same as a any word or sound that we can choose or pick.

There is a gurbani tukk " gurdev mata gurdev pita ... "

tomorrow i can go to gurdwara and tell people bolo " guru mera bapuu aaa, guru meri mata hai " even that makes sense.

In short, we sikhs dont have the right to combine the words and make mantarr, jaaps, tukks etc.

Huh?!!?

Mate get a hobby!!!

How on earth can you have a problem with people saying satnam vaheguru!?

Seriously i cant believe you have the time to sit there and think of such stupid yes stupid issues!!

You say what right do people have of combining words. Well is the word satnam an ordinary word? is vaheguru an ordinary word? I mean how stupid must you be to compare gurbani jaap to making up your own words!? bapu da lagda.

Strange how every gursikh i have ever met has encourged everyone to read gurbani whether amritdhari or not and if they havent yet taken amrit that they should. But then so called katar strict 'gur'mat following 'gursikhs' like you pop up and question why these people are allowed to read gurbani?!!

I take it you never said vaheguru, or mool mantar or did any gurbani before you took amrit?

What a shambles man that people have nothing better to do then this!!

Those who actually want to do vahguru's bhagti will do it, those who want to do pakhand and waste time on this will follow thier own irka filled path.

Huh?!!?

Mate get a hobby!!!

How on earth can you have a problem with people saying satnam vaheguru!?

Seriously i cant believe you have the time to sit there and think of such stupid yes stupid issues!!

You say what right do people have of combining words. Well is the word satnam an ordinary word? is vaheguru an ordinary word? I mean how stupid must you be to compare gurbani jaap to making up your own words!? bapu da lagda.

Strange how every gursikh i have ever met has encourged everyone to read gurbani whether amritdhari or not and if they havent yet taken amrit that they should. But then so called katar strict 'gur'mat following 'gursikhs' like you pop up and question why these people are allowed to read gurbani?!!

I take it you never said vaheguru, or mool mantar or did any gurbani before you took amrit?

What a shambles man that people have nothing better to do then this!!

Those who actually want to do vahguru's bhagti will do it, those who want to do pakhand and waste time on this will follow thier own irka filled path.

Mate get ur eyesight checked! Where did I say that non-amritdharis shud be stopped from reading Gurbani? Infact they shud be encouraged to read gurbani, do jorian de seva, jhoothe bartan manjan de seva etc. But when it comes to gurmantar, a person shud be encouraged to take gurmantar from Punj and then recite it. Thats all I was saying.

Regarding satnaam waheguru, so we can also change the sikh war cry to "sat sri satnam akaal" as satnam is no common word.

And man, u need to improve ur language instead of barking behind ur computer screen. People like u dont even hav the gutts to write their true name. If u have such a big problem with me, meet me personally and sort it out, Dont act as a looser behind ur computer screen.

This is same Harindersingh who thinks sikhi doesn't need sants, and all sants are fakes.

The sikhi of people like these is very dry. Thoughts originating from influence of chors gets mistaken for guru-kirpa. So, they start questioning, analyzing anything and everything.

hahaha, when did i say that my sikhi is very harri-bharrii ? I am a neech insaan, I admit that. But even if I am neech, i do possess the right to express my opinion. In my opinion, we shud only be japping the gurmantar instead of "satnaam waheguru".

Regarding sants, I respect baba attar singh jee, baba nand singh jee.

Even today, i respect Baba Hari Singh randhawa vale, even bhai ranjit singh dhadrianvale who I feel has helped lots of people to keep kesh and brought them nearer to sikhi. My only problem is with people who say gurbani existed before 1469, try to mix sikhi with the kachi bani of vedas etc.

This is same Harindersingh who thinks sikhi doesn't need sants, and all sants are fakes.

The sikhi of people like these is very dry. Thoughts originating from influence of chors gets mistaken for guru-kirpa. So, they start questioning, analyzing anything and everything.

hahaha, when did i say that my sikhi is very harri-bharrii ? I am a neech insaan, I admit that. But even if I am neech, i do possess the right to express my opinion. In my opinion, we shud only be japping the gurmantar instead of "satnaam waheguru".

Even today, i respect Baba Hari Singh randhawa vale, even bhai ranjit singh dhadrianvale who I feel has helped lots of people to keep kesh and brought them nearer to sikhi. My only problem is with people who say gurbani existed before 1469, try to mix sikhi with the kachi bani of vedas etc.

xHarinder Singh,

I think you presented your thoughts intelligently. You raised a point in a sensitive manner. Some disagreed respectfully. However, some started attacking you.

Keep your cool bro. I might be one of those who disagrees with you, you may be dead wrong...... but you have my ear over some others now, for no other reason than the relative courtesy with which you speak.

<<

xHarinder Singh,

I think you presented your thoughts intelligently. You raised a point in a sensitive manner. Some disagreed respectfully. However, some started attacking you.

Keep your cool bro. I might be one of those who disagrees with you, you may be dead wrong...... but you have my ear over some others now, for no other reason than the relative courtesy with which you speak.

wow... thats great, hahahahahaha.

"satnaamwahguru" is neither gurmantar nor mool mantarr nor it is a gurbani tukk(sentence). Then why shud we be japping it ? Gurbani has so many names of Akal Purakh, so we can join any 2-3 names and tell the sangat to japp it.

"niranjanwaheguru" "mahakaalwaheguru" "madhowaheguru" "nirvairwaheguru" "allahwaheguru" "pyarawaheguru" etc etc etc..........

The gurmantar is a very sacred word. It is the TATT of sikhi. It contains the brahamgyan. Gurmantar is gur moorat. We shud value it, not mock it, spoil its form, make it cheap and khulllaaa.