Dj Bobby Fricton

Paneer Monster

I know Bobby Friction as I used to be heavily involved with the Asian Network and 1xtra. I will have a word with him and try to get a public apology out of him (with maharajs kirpa).

Ill keep the sangat posted.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

bobby friction? hahahaha look at that <banned word filter activated>... looks like a joke to me.....how can we let a joker effect our feelings on 84? this guy is a selfish person who will try to make money one way or the other in entertainment business.

The majority of the sikh population has the same view. So what's so new about this dj's statement. 90 % of my family & friends think the same.

In the 25 years since bluestar, much of the community has seen is forceful gurdwara takeovers and fights in vasakhi melas by people calling themselves khalistanis. Many link it to 84 and assume all the shaheeds were terrorists.

The majority of the sikh population has the same view. So what's so new about this dj's statement. 90 % of my family & friends think the same.

In the 25 years since bluestar, much of the community has seen is forceful gurdwara takeovers and fights in vasakhi melas by people calling themselves khalistanis. Many link it to 84 and assume all the shaheeds were terrorists.

HERES A SUGGESTION... GET NEW FRIENDS!

AND SCREW THE MODERN "SIKHS" OBVIOUSLY THEY GONNA THINK MESSED UP CUZ THEIR MINDS ARE MESSED UP... GET IT???