3ho's Have Lost The Plot!

soorma84

Yogi Harbhajan singh must be still proud of his "White team" he used to show of alot.

This what happens for not teaching them the correct path.

:6 are you using antarjamta to decide twhether or not he's from 3HO?!!

If you bothered listening to Yogi Ji's talks you'd know he FORBIDS ALL DRUGS/ MEAT etc!! Dhamak vee kadhi vartya karo.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks 'Singhavelli' for your posts!

Although I make odd references to myself being a 'Gora Sikh' I am fed up of people classifying sikhs based on their race - 'That gora, gori, kali etc.'

A sikh is a person whos soul is thirsty for the naam - not this physical clay which determined solely by the amount of melanin production our body undergoes and thus our skin tone.

I'm sorry if i appear angry, displeased or said something out of turn - as this wasn't my intention.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

its got nuthing to do with white people...but the gyanis and people with kirpaneh on drinking know its wrong but still do it because they have no satkar and they are doing it for show but they know there actions are contrary to gurmat... BUT some of the gorah sikhs have a hippy mentality and give themselves names such as guru amrit and what not and say that there actions are completely just as far as sikhi is concerned and they think they are doing nothing wrong and contradictory to gurmat...nothing against white sikh brothers and sisters but it just so happens that it is 3ho's and other white sikhs in america doing these things

If we don't qualify our comments and recognize the generalizations that the original post puts forth, we carry on thinly veiled RACIST comments to suggest we defend sikhi!

The most valuable thing that has come out of this thread are the inspiring posts of our brother Singhavelli. Bro as you can see from this thread and others like it, the panth badly needs clear minded people like you to speak up amongst youth. Please never stop voicing your sikhi principled thoughts.

To my non-punjabi sikh brothers and sisters; as a whole, you will always amaze me with your courage and conviction in putting your head on your palm. In you I see the Khalsa of 1699!

everyone commits mistakes time to time, better to forgive.....?

bruv theres been enough threads exposing messed up punjabis.. eg. nidar singh and loads of other idiots..1 thread comes up any everyones crying lol... instead of looking att other peoples comments and paying attention look at the issue and see how messed up it is..punjabis r messed up in different ways and there have already been threads about it but some of the gora sikhs are messed up in the sense they have a hippy mentality and think they can do what they want when they want and it aint contrary to gurmat

All this thread has done for me, is expose the blasphemy and judgement furthermore of our breathren

Judging does not define the person who is judged, but rather the one who judges as one who has to judge

Threads like these should be banned from Sikh sites I am afraid to say