Hundreds Being Slaughtered In Gaza

ranj03

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we go on about what israel is doing is wrong (which it may be) but what about our history? we sacked sirhind and didnt really give them a chance to flee. nor did we care about civilian deaths. no one on here was bothered about iraq, or what the georgians did to start off there war. complaining wont achieve a thing, people need to want peace and someone needs to come up with a plan.

Hamas has the right to bomb israel as israel is the opresive state. The palestinians were kicked out of their houses and are now living in refugee camps in their own country. The entire israeli population above 18 can not be considered as civilians as all israelis undergo military service and they are potential soldiers. The only civilians in isarel are kids. Bombing a bus full of isrealis is like bombing a bus of opressors/settlers..

this is the truth even though it may sound harsh. The adult population in israel are living on stolen palestinian land which makes them occupiers.. as long as eacn woman and man keep living on stolen land they are occupiers and open for attack.

if person X steals my house, and he invites his friends to live there afterwards, dont i have the right to kick all of them out, even though it was just person X who stole it? The ones who live there are as guilty as X as they are living in my stolen house.

May God bless the palestinians with freedom.

Hamas has the right to bomb israel as israel is the opresive state. The palestinians were kicked out of their houses and are now living in refugee camps in their own country. The entire israeli population above 18 can not be considered as civilians as all israelis undergo military service and they are potential soldiers. The only civilians in isarel are kids. Bombing a bus full of isrealis is like bombing a bus of opressors/settlers..

this is the truth even though it may sound harsh. The adult population in israel are living on stolen palestinian land which makes them occupiers.. as long as eacn woman and man keep living on stolen land they are occupiers and open for attack.

if person X steals my house, and he invites his friends to live there afterwards, dont i have the right to kick all of them out, even though it was just person X who stole it? The ones who live there are as guilty as X as they are living in my stolen house.

May God bless the palestinians with freedom.

right then, according to your logic i am perfectly justified to go to west punjab and start killing pakistanis as they took my ancestors land. or is your reasoning only applicable to palestine?

It's pretty sad to see civilans caught up in the middle between the hostile forces of israel and hamas. In the end hamas must be destoryed for being an islamic facist entity which should not be tolerated in an area that needs peace. After that moderate fatah that controls the west bank can come back in and the 2 state solution can be workd on with the israeli's.

Hamas or islamic facist groups of it's kind only understand overwhelming force, otherwise it emboldems them to create more terrorism and suicide attacks against innocent non-muslim civilians. When Indian army and armed forces were murdering Sikhs in the fields of Punjab or the genocide of 1984 was taking place I dont recall any muslims (apart from isi pakistani's who wished to fund the sikh-hindu conflict) rallying or speaking up for Sikhs or any other in the international community, It seems Sikh blood is cheaper than others that we forget how our people suffered at the hands of oppressors past and present.

In this current conflict between Israel and hamas neither side is right to do what they are doing but its because of hamas's consent barrage of rockets into israel and its policy of destruction of israel that no sovereign state can tolerate, it has every right to go in and declare war on those who seek to destory them if that what the enemy wishes.

I don't care about this cult of Mohammed. They are full of hatred and <banned word filter activated>. At least Christians and Jews don't go around calling everyone a Kaffir and seducing girls into their cult.

Many Palestinians are Christian! Besides they too believe that non-Christians go to hell, but that's irrelevant. Israel has gone OTT and killed far more innocent people than Hamas.

You're a sick person with a twisted mind - do you have any less hatred in your mind than them? On one hand you quote Mahapursh, on the other you come out with stuff like this.

Try flying El Al (Israeli National Airline) and come back and post after they strip search you for refusing to take off you dastar at security..........

When Sthey kill innocent ISRAELI civilians nobody gives a damn, when Israel takes revenge, it becomes a major world problem.

I don't see any posts when innocent Israeli's are killed..

Jewish are way more tolerant than Muslims..

Go in Jerusalem and see how 3 major religions are living in peace, and Christians and Islam is there.. Without any fear of persecution..

All Mosques in Israel are still intact and being looked after..

Go to Pakistan, out of the 800 Gurughars only 200 remain. Only about 20 are in a good state. Most of the Gurughars were forcibly converted into Mosques, hospitals, Universities etc

Why do we need these comments on a Sikhi forum anyways.

I don't care about this cult of Mohammed. They are full of hatred and <banned word filter activated>. At least Christians and Jews don't go around calling everyone a Kaffir and seducing girls into their cult.

Since Israel has started the job, they should finish it off.

THERES ALWAYS ONE.

"Dhan teri sikhi", look at these sites.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20090105/4769.jpg

http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2008/12/...gaza_war_in.php

(these are just the tip of the iceberg)

Look at yourself in the mirror with a straight face, and repeat "they should finish it off".

You cannot underestimate the predictability of sttupidity, and you have proved this fact with merits.

Think.

Gazan people supported hamas which has been tolerated for too long has given oppertunities for those who have suffered from it to tale revenge. I predict this year is just the start of a wider conflict to come to bring the domination of muslim hold over oil rich nations to its knee's. When you have economies failing you have perfect conditions for conflict, I believe israel is trying to draw in iran because Iran supplys hezbollah and hamas with moral, financial and military supplies. If iran gets involved and attacks israel then usa and western forces will have the perfect excuse to go in and hit Iran and you'll basically have a pretty big conflict. If iran or other muslim nations dont get involved then you might see at the end of this conflict a more progressive middle east and independance for palestane within 2-5years without islamic facist organisations like hamas around who have as their slogan "jihad is the only way".