25th Anniversary Of 1984

so which of those things you just mentioned that we should do are you going to do?

what im trying to say is that we have a habbit of saying we should do this and do that but we dont do it ourselves. We expect other people to read what we are saying so they do something!

if someone says get posters made for distribution, you dont have to be no big graphic designer for it to happen, even paint can do the job, all we want to do is give the sangat that dont know about 84 the information they need.

bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have prepared a powerpoint present which i will be showing in the darbar every week. I have put leaflets about 1984 on the gurdwara literature stand. I am just finalising some cd's of Dharma Yudh speeches, which i wanna giv out. Tryna get some posters printed as well.

Instead of the tens of thousands of pounds that will be spent on a rally in Trafalgar Square, wouldn't the funds be better spent opening a orphanage in India's capital city of Delhi called the "1984 Sikh Massacare Orphanage". There's a massive statement that would be made to the world, not forgetting the benefit to humans for years to come.

Apologies in advance, but spending £100k on a rally or spending £100k on giving children food and shelter, which is the more Sikh thing to do??

Well im sorry to say, alot may disagree. BUT

A real BIG statement will be said if 1 million paat (minimum) are completed by june if not more, think:-

Why is the paat happening?

What is the Ardaas

Media coverage '' Thousands of sikhs participate and do 1 million prayers'' in rememberance of 1984

Why did they do it?

Think the effect on india - 1 million jaap happening - uplifting to the panth, support of the shaheed familys - where they need materialistic support the paat will definately help with spiritual support - show we havnt forgotten.

The paat itself will be the biggest statement in itself. ALL we want is for the panth to remember on a daily basis, what happened, do ardaas each day, The tyrants wont know whats hit them, india wont know.

They expect rallys, hurray, we provide them, wowwwww, the JATHEDAARS with the NOW WHITE beards, fat stomachs, stand at the front with there pathetic organisation names - who cares, same picture every year.

On the other hand, no one expects the patnh to remeber everyday, gursikhs from all over the world doing jaap everyday to remember our shaheeds. Forget the million target, EVERYONE, EVERY ''PANTHIC'' organisation needs to push this forward and support it as much as possible, with the sangats support 1 million is nothing, imagine double triple the amount, we have 25 million sikhs (approx), they can do in a few hours. But as always, the jd's, jathas have there own agendas and issues and sadly probably wont support it and wont push it. Nothing new hey.

Maharaj kirpa karan

THINK

Well im sorry to say, alot may disagree. BUT

A real BIG statement will be said if 1 million paat (minimum) are completed by june if not more, think:-

Why is the paat happening?

What is the Ardaas

Media coverage '' Thousands of sikhs participate and do 1 million prayers'' in rememberance of 1984

Why did they do it?

Think the effect on india - 1 million jaap happening - uplifting to the panth, support of the shaheed familys - where they need materialistic support the paat will definately help with spiritual support - show we havnt forgotten.

Can't disagree with that! 1 million Chaupai Sahibs is priceless. Suppose most of us only look for material benefit and dont have faith in the spiritual benefits. Thanks for your posting.

Remember at the time of the morchas, we had a real sant, a real gurmukh, a pooran brahm giani - Sant Harnaam Singh Jee Rampur Khera Sahib valeh

At there late bird avastha of probably 80 if not more, they cudnt stand, they went to cuaght arrest, there is video footage of them going

THE EXAMPLE IS, THEY DID BENTI TO THE SANGAT - WHEN YOU CAUGHT ARREST NO SLOGANS WILL BE SAID, ONLY JAAP OF SATNAAM VAHEGURU WILL BE DONE

Bani has a lot more power then what anyone could do

another example of another pooran brham giani -

Sant Baba Pooran Singh Jee Soho road

Before the attack , what did they do, Jaap of gurbani, later when the morchas happened prior to the attack what did they do - didnt speak and just did gurbani jaap.

I ent disagreeing with the march, the family go every year and will continue to go, all im saying is with both hands folded, im bored now of the same faces, grown old, white, large stomachs, being at the front, nudging the youth behind, threatening them even. They cant do nothing, they been brought over now. BENTI to FSO and Sikh Federation and all other panthic jathebandia, do as much paat as you can, PLEASE, do gurbani jaap. Your words wont do anything, they havnt for the last 24 years, BUT the words of the GURU shall. Satguru meraa maaar jeevaleh.

Kirpa kareo, support the jaap, do the rally, make a change, do something postive for the PANTH, not your stomach or kursi or even jathebandi.

Singhs that did seva, do seva remain gupt, then the jathebandi claim the seva being done, claim that they did it, claim it was there boys.... Get over this now. 24 Years what have we done. Please help with the jaap. make a stance.

'' The sikh community does 1 million prayers'' this isnt a minor not avoidable statement. where the rally can be cussed saying just some fundamentalists, causing havock like every year, they can easily defame us in the rally, but what will they say to 22 countrys soo faar joinging in? what will they say to every random person doing a jaap? cant touch it.

Maharaj laaj rakhan. We look at examples of gursikhs, pooran gursikhs, not kursi wanting self proclaimed jd's.

Sri Maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale prior to 84 gave hukam to Taksaal singhs to do chaupai sahib jaap in preparation of 84. Baba Thakur Singh Jee gave hukam to singhs after 84 to do jaap to help the singhs doing ''seva'' now the panth requires the jaap, everywhere is corrupt, we are loosing everything. Bani Parro khalsa jee. Bani Parrooo

If you want inspiration on how GURSIKHS DO THINGS THEN READ

ARREST IN THE RELIGIOUS CRUSADE

Baba Ji had immense love for the Khalsa panth and always yearned for it’s betterment and to uplift it’s morale. To realise his dream, he would daily recite twenty-one Benati Chaupai paths for the Khalsapanth. He would encourage any gursikhs he met to do at least one path of Benati Chaupai over and above their daily nitnem for the sake of the

Khalsa panth. Whenever, from time to time, religious crusades were started from Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to uplift the glory and fame of the panth, Baba Ji participated with maximum effort and discharged his duty as a Khalsa Saint. In 1982, the panthic (sikh) leaders launched a peaceful struggle to solve religious and political discrimination and to stop and check injustices against Sikhs of Punjab. In this crusade, tens of thousands of Sikhs courted arrest. Baba Ji too organised many groups

(Jathas) from the area to court arrest in this holy crusade. It was at the beginning of the crusade (Morcha) when the Sikh

leaders called a Sant Sammelan (a congress of Saints who would participate in and bless the crusade). Baba Ji attended this congress with the sangat and this humble servant was accompanying him at the time. After the Sant Sammelan had finished, following long discussions, Baba Ji decided to meet the coordinator of the crusade, Sant Harchand Singh Longowal in a separate room. When Baba Ji met the leader, he requested him to start daily “Jaap” (recitation) of a shabad (hymn):

Sit steadily at home, o dear slaves of God.

The true Guru has arranged your affairs. Pause.

The Lord has smitten the wicked and the evil.

His slave’s honour,

The creator has preserved

The kings and emperors

The Lord has also subjected to his sale.

He has quaffed the great essence of the ambrosial name.

Fearlessly meditate on the fortune Lord

Meet the society of Saints and

Give this gift of Lord’s meditation to others.

Nanak has entered the sanctuary

Of the Lord, the inner knower and grasped

The support of the Lord master

gourree mehalaa 5

thir ghar baishu har jan pi-aaray.

satgur tumray kaaj savaaray. ||I|| rahaa-o.

dusat doot parmaysar maaray.

jan kee paij rakhee kartaaray. ||I||

baadisaah saah sabh vas kar deenay.

amrit naam mahaa ras peenay. ||2||

nirbha-o hsaaDhsangat mil keeno daan. ||3||

saaDhsangat mil keeno daan. ||3||

saran paray parabh antarjaamee.

naanak ot pakree parabh su-aamee. ||4||I08||

(Gauri 5th Guru, page 201)

Baba Ji told him that, “With the continuous, uninterrupted recital of this prayer, Almighty Waheguru will bless us with success sooner, because we his gursikhs only have Gurbani as our biggest ally and shelter”. Sant Longowal remained silent for a while and then said, “We do not have a “Singh” to carry out the duty of constant “Jaap”. You can entrust this duty to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa. We shall give him any other help that is necessary.”

Baba Ji wished Gur-Fateh to Sant Longowal Ji and came to Guru Nanak Niwas to meet Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa. Baba Ji again

asked Khalsa Ji regarding the continuous “Jaap.” Khalsa Ji replied, “We have arranged Akhand path to be recited and another will be read after the crusade is completed.” Baba Ji said, “You have done well by having an Akhand pathrecited. Whatever order I was given by the tenth Guru, I have informed you accordingly. The rest is up to you. You may do whatever you like.”

After staying there for a while, Baba Ji returned to Gurdwara Rampur Khera.

The Decision To Court Arrest In The Religious Crusade

On October 2nd 1982 when Baba Ji had a little free time from his daily nitnem and simran, he called me (Sant Seva Singh) to his room and said, “We have decided to court arrest in this crusade. So, please go to Sri Amritsar and obtain a date on which to court arrest.” 450 I was astonished at Baba Ji’s decision because, all of a sudden he decided to court arrest, when until now he had not mentioned this at all. Now I was to go to Amritsar to obtain details regarding the arrest dates. So I requested of Baba Ji, “Sir today we will gather all the near and dear Singh’s and consult them, then we should proceed as you order.”

Baba Ji said, “You may consult anybody you like, I have taken my decision.” By the evening, seven or eight Singh’s were called and informed about Baba Ji’s programme. All were surprised to learn of Baba Ji’s decision. After a long discussion, we collectively requested Baba Ji, “Sir, your health is not well enough to go to jail. We will go in a jatha on

your behalf.” Baba Ji said, “I have surrendered myself completely: mind, body, soul and wealth to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Now the panth of our Guru needs my body, so it will be entrusted to the Khalsa panth. Whosoever wants to come, can accompany me.” Nobody dared to answer in the face of his firm determination.

Rampurkhera.net

i have to say flag burning is pretty pointless. like come on guys they're hindustan, for every one we burn some kid in a sweatshop will produce another 100.

Yehh but its turned in2 a tradition now lol.

we cant just abandonn it.

It does anger them though lol

lol, ok its a tradition but i think there are better things to do, and reasons not to do it.

Like the goreh who see it will automatically think of what the arabs do and put us in the same box. Promoting justice for 84 and Khalistan involves having good public relations and getting then on our side.

Also, when i see musis burning american/israeli flags it just looks pathetic. they know if they take up arms that they will get slaughtered. they also know they dont have the education/institutions to fight the west. so they burn flags and make a song-and-dance about, before going home and doing some armchair whining.

What we should do is get a whole load of indian flags and cover them in red paint (i.e. to look like blood). also get people to put red handprints on the flags. now that is an image that would be more effective rather than the usual one the media likes (a singh burning a flag). also, if you want to piss them off, get giant flags and put them across puddles (it is britain after all!) and then walk all over them. now that would be amusing.

while were talking about flags, who is going to bring a khalistani flag?

I will attend the rally/march and hope that its done in a nice pleasant friendly manner, that actually ATTRACTS sympathy and support!

Can u imagine being around people who are swearing and shouting obscenities , causing trouble?

I just hope the HATERS stay away, as you cant actually blame a billion Hindis for the action of a Indian govt which is mixed anyway,adnIndira Ghandi (who most Hindus dont see as Hindu as she married FEROZE Gendy - Muslim Parsi.

Lets take the INTELLIGENT REASONABLE ROUTE for ONCE

IMAGINE RAVE REVIEWS FOR A WELL THOUGHT OUT PEACEFUL MARCH ON THE BBC