Niddar Singh & Buddha Dal

Matheen

And you think making few smilies in your post u could make some sense to ur story ... u didnt answered my any of question dude may be u dont have any answer ...

It would be more then a joke that akal takth sahib was closed for sangat for two years ... kar seva was being done as well as it was open for sangat ...

Baba santa was declared tankhiya only to take up the seva because there was no other way or reason to take away seva from him ... why he was not declared tankhiya for two years ... was akal takth sahib jathedar sleeping then ...

isnt it funny indra gandhi was killed after six months longowal was killed after he made a pact with rajiv gandhi many up and downs happened in panth inluding anti sikh riots ... where as baba santa singh sitting at akal takth sahib with his hand full of nihangs was not killed ... where every day meetings of panth were taking place ...

first u claim about the video on saint soldier i had seen it ... sangat is doing the repair work and akal takth sahib is standing tall there ... now u claim there use to be a video in which sangat demolished it ... u dont even know what u r saying kid ...

all this drama of sarkai seva was made after 2 years of blue star just to save sgpc and akali dal by tohra barnala badal and talwandi which was decided in an agreement of longowal and rajiv gandhi ... to keep sikhs away from main motive ... the biggest proof of it was buta singh who played an imp part in constuction of akal takth sahib was in favor of re building of akal takth sahib and he latter supported tohra o win elections ... do u even have clue what was going on in punjab politics between operation blue star to opertion black thunder ... how a common sikh was suffereing in punjab ... shame on people like u who are just making their self made comments without even having a clue ...

there were few announcements made ... to finish SGPC and make 5 member committee to take care of sikh affairs ... to tear down the building and make new one .... to make rode who was in jail relative of sant bhindrawalle jathedar of akal takth sahib etc ... but they were just purposed ... sgpc remained there akal takth sahib remained there instead of rode ragi darshan singh was made jathedar which was officially declared in 1987 ....

if there was no longowal - gandhi pact of surrender baba santa singh would have never been declared tankhaiya ...

u should check up with akal takth made by baba santa singh directly and confirm them what happened instead of posting ur self made stories just to satisfy your ego or easiest thing u an do is google ....

best of luck for ur next reply hope to see some facts stated instead of i m funny type of post

What facts do you want eh bhai sahib? That you haven't seen the tape, that your head full of BS cause you love your Jatha so much? Go on tell daas, and remember your footnote in your post while you do it :lol:

The one on SS.net was on about is 3 hours long, its from the same tape, lol... Watch it, not 2 secsonds, all of it, it shows the Sangat tearing down your Jatha affiliated Government Funded Sarkar Thakhat made by Baba Ji. You won't swallow your pride until you seen it, but daas has no way to prove it to you without the tape.

Your loss bhai sahib ji :) Keep the BS real, :lol:

now read the bold part dude i have seen the tape ur talking about ... isnt it shoot from akal takth sahib which claim was laid to ground by sangat and half of the tape has kirten by taksali singh ... isnt it ...

some time u say its 3 hours of tape then 10 hours of video stick to one thing first of all ... u havent given any of the answers to my questions nor u have stated any of the facts ... u are only talking about the video tape keeping in mind no one has seen it so u can say what ever u want is in tape ...

i m not in jatha and stuff nor i m in hatered to any one ... there were two types of people at that time to both hated indian govt ... but one hated it more then they love guru hargobind sahib ... they purposed break it most of them politicians infact SGPC purposed it ... but there was other group who loved hargobind sahib far more then they hated indian government ... they said no matter what sikhs should not tear down akal takth sahib ... these were the common men ... much bigger in number ... and they won they carried on seva from where it was left ...

so the bottom line was u hate indian government more or you love akal takth sahib more ... u carry on spread ur rumors full of emotions misguide young generation .... but truth will always remain high ... may god bless u with love for him then hatered for others .... i m out of here

And you think making few smilies in your post u could make some sense to ur story ... u didnt answered my any of question dude may be u dont have any answer ...

It would be more then a joke that akal takth sahib was closed for sangat for two years ... kar seva was being done as well as it was open for sangat ...

Baba santa was declared tankhiya only to take up the seva because there was no other way or reason to take away seva from him ... why he was not declared tankhiya for two years ... was akal takth sahib jathedar sleeping then ...

isnt it funny indra gandhi was killed after six months longowal was killed after he made a pact with rajiv gandhi many up and downs happened in panth inluding anti sikh riots ... where as baba santa singh sitting at akal takth sahib with his hand full of nihangs was not killed ... where every day meetings of panth were taking place ...

first u claim about the video on saint soldier i had seen it ... sangat is doing the repair work and akal takth sahib is standing tall there ... now u claim there use to be a video in which sangat demolished it ... u dont even know what u r saying kid ...

all this drama of sarkai seva was made after 2 years of blue star just to save sgpc and akali dal by tohra barnala badal and talwandi which was decided in an agreement of longowal and rajiv gandhi ... to keep sikhs away from main motive ... the biggest proof of it was buta singh who played an imp part in constuction of akal takth sahib was in favor of re building of akal takth sahib and he latter supported tohra o win elections ... do u even have clue what was going on in punjab politics between operation blue star to opertion black thunder ... how a common sikh was suffereing in punjab ... shame on people like u who are just making their self made comments without even having a clue ...

there were few announcements made ... to finish SGPC and make 5 member committee to take care of sikh affairs ... to tear down the building and make new one .... to make rode who was in jail relative of sant bhindrawalle jathedar of akal takth sahib etc ... but they were just purposed ... sgpc remained there akal takth sahib remained there instead of rode ragi darshan singh was made jathedar which was officially declared in 1987 ....

if there was no longowal - gandhi pact of surrender baba santa singh would have never been declared tankhaiya ...

u should check up with akal takth made by baba santa singh directly and confirm them what happened instead of posting ur self made stories just to satisfy your ego or easiest thing u an do is google ....

best of luck for ur next reply hope to see some facts stated instead of i m funny type of post

What facts do you want eh bhai sahib? That you haven't seen the tape, that your head full of BS cause you love your Jatha so much? Go on tell daas, and remember your footnote in your post while you do it :lol:

The one on SS.net was on about is 3 hours long, its from the same tape, lol... Watch it, not 2 secsonds, all of it, it shows the Sangat tearing down your Jatha affiliated Government Funded Sarkar Thakhat made by Baba Ji. You won't swallow your pride until you seen it, but daas has no way to prove it to you without the tape.

Your loss bhai sahib ji :) Keep the BS real, :lol:

now read the bold part dude i have seen the tape ur talking about ... isnt it shoot from akal takth sahib which claim was laid to ground by sangat and half of the tape has kirten by taksali singh ... isnt it ...

some time u say its 3 hours of tape then 10 hours of video stick to one thing first of all ... u havent given any of the answers to my questions nor u have stated any of the facts ... u are only talking about the video tape keeping in mind no one has seen it so u can say what ever u want is in tape ...

i m not in jatha and stuff nor i m in hatered to any one ... there were two types of people at that time to both hated indian govt ... but one hated it more then they love guru hargobind sahib ... they purposed break it most of them politicians infact SGPC purposed it ... but there was other group who loved hargobind sahib far more then they hated indian government ... they said no matter what sikhs should not tear down akal takth sahib ... these were the common men ... much bigger in number ... and they won they carried on seva from where it was left ...

so the bottom line was u hate indian government more or you love akal takth sahib more ... u carry on spread ur rumors full of emotions misguide young generation .... but truth will always remain high ... may god bless u with love for him then hatered for others .... i m out of here

Look Bhai Sahib ji, :D ALL clips of the Sarbat Khalsa are from 1 original tape 10 hours in lenght (and before you start it isn't on one tape but loads of tapes, don't use that as a technicality, lol), the one that was hosted on SS.net at one time or another was the three hour version, now from that there is only a 1 min version and multiple edits of the original. It is all from the same tape, don't you still get it? :rolleyes:

So tell me if you have seen the one min version, the three hour version or the ten hour version? :) You obviously seen the one with thats half keertan, daas has seen the original 10 hour. Even in the three hour tape it clearly shows you the Sarkar Thakhat being ripped down.

Yes it is partially shot from the Sarkar Thakhat when they are doing the Bhog, Ardaas, when the Singhs do the speeches. After that it is shot from the Parkarma when it is getting tore down.

And finally daas does not hate because people only do what they think it is that they have to do to go on. :) So let them be.

If you seriously want to see it PM your address and will burn you a copy, thats all can do Bhai Sahib, don't worry won't send you a Bomb, lol.... But it is sad fact that the youth do not know about this, all the older Singhs who have seen rare videos do :D

And it is up to ppl to decide, daas is not here to poamp any particular viewpoint or influence or brainwash others as they can probably tell from these posts compared to the likes of others here on SS.

Let daas know if your brave enough to see it, and sorry in advance you won't be getting the 10 hour version for other reasons :) If you want it you can get the three hour version showing enough to convince even a staunch suppoerter of the Sarkar Thakhat as yourself :p

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ke Fateh :)

Ok due to Maharaj Ji's kirpa daas has a pic to show all of you's on here. :)

Remember people Truth always prevails and if its for the right intentions it will be delievered.

This is from the period after the Sarbat Khalsa and the seva continued on from then. This is not from the construction of the 'Sarkar Thakhat', as there are no boys in blue and no police present, also the aam sangat didn't take part in the construction of it either.

post-19889-1241544260_thumb.jpg

Rab Rakha

And what these pic proves ??? do u remember when sangat performed kar seva of srovar ... u would see nothing other then turbans ... when sangat continues the seva of sri akal takth sahib it was completed in 1 and half months and there were thousands and thousands of sangat doing seva unlike the above pics which by most of the chance are taken when kar seva was done by baba santa singh ...

who told u police was present in parikarma after the operation ??? police had there bunkers build on the terrace of parikarma not inside parikarma they occupied near by buildings ... and they remained there till operation black thunder ...

here is a picture

bluestarakaltakht.jpg

i cant see any police in any where in picture so what does it prove there was no police there ???

u said no blue boys ... and again i say u dont have any clue about the topic u are writing ... there is some construction company of tejwant singh in amritsar who provided the free of cost labour and other engineers ...

now u can continue with ur misleading stuff ... and call it higher truth or kirpa of vaheguru ... what ever u want to ... and a suggestion from me either grow up or contact akal takth sahib and ask what happened ... or stick with ur stories of video tapes ... choice is yours ... i m out of this thread ... there is no use if u cant put question or answer any nor u reply to any of my facts dates nor u provided any ... other then a video tape which i have seen and contains no such stuff ...

u have just provided may be some captured pics from the video and i must say few choosen captured pics ... which i think was intentional to prove some thing out of nothing ...

i have a movie take 6 -7 pics and make a new story ... u can carry on !!!! i m out of this thread ..

By the way i love your line

Remember people Truth always prevails and if its for the right intentions it will be delievered.

And what these pic proves ??? do u remember when sangat performed kar seva of srovar ... u would see nothing other then turbans ... when sangat continues the seva of sri akal takth sahib it was completed in 1 and half months and there were thousands and thousands of sangat doing seva unlike the above pics which by most of the chance are taken when kar seva was done by baba santa singh ...

who told u police was present in parikarma after the operation ??? police had there bunkers build on the terrace of parikarma not inside parikarma they occupied near by buildings ... and they remained there till operation black thunder ...

here is a picture

bluestarakaltakht.jpg

i cant see any police in any where in picture so what does it prove there was no police there ???

u said no blue boys ... and again i say u dont have any clue about the topic u are writing ... there is some construction company of tejwant singh in amritsar who provided the free of cost labour and other engineers ...

now u can continue with ur misleading stuff ... and call it higher truth or kirpa of vaheguru ... what ever u want to ... and a suggestion from me either grow up or contact akal takth sahib and ask what happened ... or stick with ur stories of video tapes ... choice is yours ... i m out of this thread ... there is no use if u cant put question or answer any nor u reply to any of my facts dates nor u provided any ... other then a video tape which i have seen and contains no such stuff ...

u have just provided may be some captured pics from the video and i must say few choosen captured pics ... which i think was intentional to prove some thing out of nothing ...

i have a movie take 6 -7 pics and make a new story ... u can carry on !!!! i m out of this thread

By the way i love your line

Bhai Sahib's back :p . Too hard to stay away, lol...

Well think about it in the context of your posts, read your own words, ponder over it, contemplate. It obviously shows the ground being prepared for reconstruction. Didn't you say it was never demolished eh? Think about the rest, you havn't seen the tapes or even the three hour version so what you barking on about now? There is uncertainty in your responses, suggest you start reading from when you first replied and digest what you have said and what you continue to say. :D

You haven't even seen the pictures or even the tape of Baba Ji with the police carrying weapons, they were dressed in normal uniform as well as normal clothes, not in blue, even though they probably had that duty after hours to get more money, lol... :p

Nope don't need to refer to the SGPC, but thanks for keep on telling daas to. SGPC ain't the most clued up people when it comes to events now are they? They don't even know what went missing from the Reference Library :lol:

Have offered to send you the video but haven't got a msg yet, still waiting :lol:

And by the way they are not from the video :) Haven't got that much time to dedicate to BS filled individuals, sorry, :lol:

Thanks but all credit to Maharaj for that icon12.gif

jassa singh, it is only but shameful how you turn blind eye on something that happened in last 25 years just to support your own jatha that is well known to have played as puppets at the hands of the government. There are numerous books along with records of SGPC, eye witness accounts and hukamnamas of Akal Takhat that prove you wrong. Akal Takhat was greatly destroyed during the attack. There was discussion among the panthic organizations whether to keep the building as is and build another one right beside it. The government wanted to hide its misdeeds and for this purpose hired Santa Singh to do the job. Army remained in Darbar Sahib for many months and sangat didn't have freedom to have open darshan. The new building was built by Santa Singh with the support of the government even though it had been declared from Akal Takhat that no one should cooperate with the government. Santa Singh claimed that he was the only jathedar of the Panth and refused to recognize the jathedar of Akal Takhat. He said he didn’t need to reply to any jathedar since Akal Takhat was no more. Building built by Nihungs was torn down by the Panth and then rebuilt. It is a well known fact that Buddha Dal jathedar Santa Singh played the role of a traitor and remained a traitor until he peshed in 2001 and was forgiven. Hukamnamas of Akal Takhat are more than enough to prove that what you claim as rumors are facts. I will post copies of those hukamnamas and then you can respond.

1) Declaration that no one should cooperate with the government.

post-1107-1241578136_thumb.jpg

2) Santa Singh goes against this hukam and speaks against sovereignty of Akal Takhat. He is given notice to pesh himself.

post-1107-1241578142_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1241578146_thumb.jpg

3) Santa Singh declared Tankhaeeya.

post-1107-1241578152_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1241578156_thumb.jpg

4) Regarding sewa of Akal Takhat and Sikhs not having freedom to have darshan of Darbar Sahib as of August 5, 1984. Santa Singh is going on with the construction.

post-1107-1241578160_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1241578164_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1241578168_thumb.jpg

5) Rebuilding Akal Takhat and sewa given to Harbans Singh and Karnail Singh.

post-1107-1241578172_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1241578175_thumb.jpg

6) Santa Singh peshed in 2001, 17 years later.

post-1107-1241578178_thumb.jpg

If some one destroys your property they are responsible for its repair.

For example, simplified there is no one here that would come forward after some drunk drives his car in to their house and say “because the drunk is a <banned word filter activated> he shouldn’t be financially accountable for the damage”.

The mentality and personalities that used it as a fortress to serve their own purpose are absolutely blameless? they were to blame as much as the governments army who attacked the complex….or maybe they weren’t as their chellae’ Khalastanis spent the 80’s and early 90’s brain washing western youth by claiming Guru ji had designed the Harimandir as a fortress! How laughable, a fortress with four accesses to the world.

Great Post Bijla Singh. Unfortunately there are some who want to rewrite what the Panth went through in 1984 in order to save the the reputation of their jathebandi as well as hide the gaddari of their leader.

How shameful that the the person who made loud claims to be the true Jathedar of the Panth as well as of the Akal Takht was declared Tankhaiya from that very place. No amount of rewriting can undo this fact.