Babbar Khalsa And Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

ladli-fauj

my point is that so much went on, i have researched it quite in depth, spoken to many, if everything that happened was published who would it benefit it now, a generation of youth who knew nothing about the politics that happened then ? a generation that wasn't even born ? great way to have panthic unity !!!! i will say remember those that got shaeed, love their kurbani, the rest leave it alone... you can go through all of our history and there was much disunity between missal, jathas, dals etc but when the panth needed them every sikh who considered themself panthic gave kurbani... we shouldn't dishonour their memor with a stupid title thread which will infuriate one side and make the other look great when in reality no one is perfect !!!

if these issues were real someone would have been shot..

I wasnt gonna say much on this topic but your response has made me change my mind now.

You said that some1 would have been shot....

Well Surinder Singh Sodhi was shot on April 17 1984 wasnt he???? he was Bhindranwalle's right hand man.

Bhindranwalle himself reffered to the assassination of sodhi as "chopping off my right hand"

This increased tensions between Akali party forces and Bhindranwalle. Longowal and Gurcharan singh were traitors who had the assassination arranged.

Within days sodhi's killer and several members of the Akali camp were killed in reprisals.

let's not kid ourselves, not everyone in there at that time was a "saint", there were many opportuntists who disappeared after it happened, there were many who were cowards, there were many who made up there own fairy tales

Indeed. Longowall was no sant. Even though Sant Bhindranwalle used the title of "sant" to refer to longowall in his speeches out of respect and humility.

Badal was in the Akali party Background at the time, waiting to make his move and take over. He was one of those cowards which u mention who had the Sikhs killed then moved in to take his place at the top. Badal was a oppertunist.

there were many who made up there own fairy tales, if you really think that could not happen, wake up and smell the coffee !!!

Gurcharan Singh was so shook that he hid in his office for days without leaving it because he knew he would be shot. His office was on 24hour guard by some Babbars.

But he still boarded the train of death eventually anyway.

There is no hiding the fact that certain Babbars did have allegance to Akali party and thus Longowall camp.

And there was clear friction between Bhindranwalle and Longowall. We all know how longowall even approached the Indian Govt and schemed with them about removing Sant bhindranwalle from the golden temple complex. But this was down to the treachery of Longowall and it would be unfair to blame this on anyone else but Longowall and his close akaali party associates. But Bhai Gian Singh eventually put Harchand singh Longowall on the train of death.

Alot of friction was down to Longowall's treachary and cowardice, he was trying to manipulate the Babbars. This was the only protection he had and he knew it, so he tried to create friction between babbars and taksalis. It was alot of politics involved.

But this being said, we must also remember that Alot of great Babbar singhs fought side by side with Bhindranwalle's and his men. They fought to the death and attained martyrdom defending the Akaal Takht. Their unity in this great sacrifice is what we must learn from.

The 1st shaheed of operation blue star was a babbar. He gladly laid down his life to protect Akaal takht. These internal issues did not effect alot of Babbars from sacrificing their lives fighting side by side with Bhindranwalle and his men.

They Bled together, the parkarma was drenched with blood from both sides... Blood of singhs ready to die to protect the sancity of Akaal Takht and the Guru.

It is this, and this alone what we must gain strength from knowing

I dont dwell on the internal friction much. I realise the indian govt went in to eradicate the sikh religion, and Singhs from diff backgrounds fought to the death.

Parnaam Shaheeda Nu (both Babbars and Sant Bhindranwalle's camp alike) .

REQUEST TO ADMIN TO PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AS IT WILL CAUSE ARGUMENTS BETWEEN SIKHS.

I think its disrespectful to shaheeds from both sides who spilled blood fighting , if we engage in speculative arguments.

If you want to carry the thread on then thats fine, seems that someone will put up the katha and speeches by sant jee regarding these incidents, i had appealed to admin to delete the thread, but obviously this hasnt occured. . . when the speeches come, you can decide for yourself.

If you have it Singho, put the one up about not even wasting a single bullet :lol:

I think alot of posts above mine, and this whole thread , actually, is pretty ironic. Acutally, scratch that. It's pitiful. If some of you will look through some of Sant Jee's pics you'll notice Singhs who were very close to Sant Jee - his bodyguards , in fact, were Babbars

Actually...them Singhs (bodyguards from Nagoke) left BK after a dispute...

The fact of the matter is Babbar Khalsa were being manipulated by Akali Dal (Badal) Tohra & Longowal at that time to cause trouble and the main aim was the killing of Sant Bhindranwale and to cause in fighting.Ultimatley history shows that

Babbar Khalsa broke its aligences with the Akali Dal and went on to be one of the most succesful freedom fighting groups,I believe now in the present day Babbar supporters have no 'tension' or problems with anyone or Sant Bhindranwale.

My post has a source guys. So stop acting like I invent things and post up. There was an eyewitness, Balbir Singh and he said it himself to the author of a book, out of which I got that passage.

Admin, please close this thread

WJKK WJKF