Gang War

virk30

naw your pretty stupid im pretty smart and you just made me look extremely smart, dude im against that nigga nigga gangster attitude and i aint protecting these guys, im exposing them hence why im saying we need to solve this problem in our community you dumb moran, im against these guys im not trying to protect them

Only five has talked a lot of sense but you are not able to understadn what he writes.

He says those who live a sikh life as ordained by guru sahib do not involve themselves in

such activities. He is 100 percent right.

Only those who get into such things are apostates. A sikh is that who follows

sikhism in letter and spirit. Do not label these people as sikhs if they are not

living a sikh life.

While the mode of attack varies, victim profiles are interchangeable. Their obituaries describe men in their early 20s. Eulogies honour "nice" boys from good families. Most discernable of all, the victims are predominantly Sikhs whose background, by birth or by family, is in India's Punjab region. No other Indian sub-community in the nation has lost so many young men to murder. Even with large Hindu and Muslim populations in Canada, this bloody gang war is unique to B.C.'s primarily Sikh community.

With 50-plus murder files — most unsolved — and the threat of more looming, police investigators are scratching their heads. For years they've searched for answers, ever hesitant to ask a controversial question finally posed publicly by B.C. Supreme Court Justice Wally Oppal: "Why has the Indo-Canadian community raised a disproportionate number of killers?"

This sounds pretty bizarre but is an outrage of an article. I doubt every single one of these guys were into drugs and where's the evidence that these kids were into drugs anyway, it says most murders unsolved so the true stories haven't yet been told- all I see are assumptions. Theres only one example (and a incredibly crap and non evidentual one at that!!) but there have been 50 murders, what the frug is that about??! If there's even a single one of those boys who wasn't killed because of drugs this reporter deserves to be shot and if I was a parent of one of these kids and i'd be livid. Why is it published in a mainstream news magazine, if they wanted to warn the sikh community, not disrepute it why not publish it in a sikh paper or make a speech in sangat? Getting an indian to write the article does not make it ok and saying the judge and drug policeman are sikh isn't okay either- what was the need to put their ethnicity in if they thought the article was appropriate to run?

I'm not doubting there are many who are into drugs but almost every other youth of every ethnic group does these days.

With clubs and adolescence in general are gonna come alcohol and drugs, there's alot of peer pressure and alot of boys know about sikhi but not enough and don't practice it properly. Its kaljug, theres so much crap going on, lifes full of evil, dissapointment and pain, everyone lets everyone else down so loves going down the drain and the easiest ways to temprarily numb the pain are drugs and alcohol or thankfully for us lucky ones, the most rewarding long term way, religion. I'm not making excuses for these boys but alot of the time it's very easy to get caught up with no way out, esp the younger ones who generally work for older men (suppliers).

Which brings me to the point that instead of saying this crap about sikh boys why don't they spend more time finding out who got them hooked in the first place, was it some jewish millionaire or a muslim businessman because I very much doubt sikhs would have been the suppliers, why not get the hard evidence and write an article on the anonymous <banned word filter activated> coward of a supplier.

what the hell are you mad about, she highlighted the problem which needed to be highlighted, either we ignore the problem and let it grow which is stupid or we highlight the problem and get to the root of the problem to fix it which she is doing

Some more ignorance coming from this guy. The only thing she did is cause more problems, the fool got Sikhi involved when it wasn't apart of it. And tell me what problem has been fixed since she wrote the article. Have you been to the highschools these days. I graded a few years ago and back then there was no one saying this guy brought a gun to school or this guy has a shank.

These days the problem has escaladed and guess what it's all the mona that want to be scarface that are committing the murders and getting killed. And these guy don't even practice Sikhi. What they pracitce is PUnjabi culture, which has nothing to do with SIkhi. Get drunk, get high, make fun of each other then go beat up some guy that just looked at them. These are the guys that disrespect women by sleeping around with as many they can. And guess what these guys go no morals aswell one of there best bud's will be dating his other best bud's sister and then they end up breaking up, but the two guys are still best buds. Guess where they get all this crap from. It's your hollywood, your rapstars, Hip hop stars. They want to be the next Tupac, Easy-E, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent. What these brainless guys don't get is all these rappers just rap about killing this guy and that guy. None of the do it. These Punjabi gangsters worship these fools to hell and then Renu has nuttz to blame Sikhi for it. It's all politics. She knew an article attacking the really causers of this problem will not be published so lets just go after the easy target.

Tell me the last time an amritdhari in Canada in his 20's killed someone over drugs?

she's attacking punjabi culture not sikhi

these mona come from sikh family and many of them believe in sikhism

many of these guys come from amrtidhari family's as well did you know that, dosangh brothers who were killed by bindy johal, you do know the dosangh brothers were leaders of the sikh youth federation right, roman narwal who just went to jail for drug trafficing didn't his father help run some of the gurdwara before he commited sudide, or the girl who was cought smuggling drugs into the US whose father ran another gurdwara in vancouver

SO YEA THESE GUYS COME FROM SIKH FAMILY'S AND SHE ISN'T BLAMING SIKHI, TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM LOOKING LIKE AN <banned word filter activated>, TELL ME WERE SHE ATTACKS SIKHISM IN THE ARTICLE.

naw your pretty stupid im pretty smart and you just made me look extremely smart, dude im against that nigga nigga gangster attitude and i aint protecting these guys, im exposing them hence why im saying we need to solve this problem in our community you dumb moran, im against these guys im not trying to protect them

Only five has talked a lot of sense but you are not able to understadn what he writes.

He says those who live a sikh life as ordained by guru sahib do not involve themselves in

such activities. He is 100 percent right.

Only those who get into such things are apostates. A sikh is that who follows

sikhism in letter and spirit. Do not label these people as sikhs if they are not

living a sikh life.

so your basicully saying if someone isn't a gursikh they arn't a sikh, so maharaja ranjit singh and hari singh narwla weren't sikhs, which means sikhs never had an empire considering ranjit singh drank and had many wives and kartar singh grewal wasn't a sikh udham singh wasn't a sikh

which means according to you sikhs never had an empire or any famous freedom fighters

lol so your stupid enough to believe that the indian govt goes around puts a gun to every youth's head in punjab and makes them do drugs lol hahaha

let me guess lol you believe that their's indian secret agents everywere in the world forcing young sikhs to do drugs lol

naw man your just one of those brainwashed idiots who likes to cry victim brainwashed by khalistanis who would hide in canada and england in the 80's and 90's rather then going to fight when they had the chance

first of all its not the indian govt destroying the sikh youth in punjab, if it is the indian govt tell me why are the youth in BC having the same problems as youth in punjab moran, its cause of our culture not the indian govt, if your going to say the indian govt is corrupting the youth in punjab then your dumb enough to believe their doing it in BC as well

and for century's ppl have tried destroying the jews but no one exceeded, you know why their the most powerfull ppl in the world, cause their not cry baby victims, their a strong ppl with strong accountability

jgill (formerly known as virk20)

I am sure you had gone to a place called college where they taught you more mature ways to disagree. One more such pungent post from you and you'll be put under moderation.

well might as well give warnings to others to, cause i only throw insults once im insulted, as well you banned the accounts virk 30 and 20 and you guys ban any account i make with my name in it so i made this one

this is the root of gang war in vancouver and drug addictions

i know their some who think its an indian govt conspiracy going on for hundreds of years to destroy sikhism

Sounds like the kind of crazy malicious rumour Pakistanis would spread to create a dispute.

or the unacceptable, undigestable and harsh truth

lol so your stupid enough to believe that the indian govt goes around puts a gun to every youth's head in punjab and makes them do drugs lol hahaha

let me guess lol you believe that their's indian secret agents everywere in the world forcing young sikhs to do drugs lol

ONly person who is making a fool out of themselves is you right now. One naive person that doesn't know nothing.

Ask yourself how did the white americans get the black americans hooked on drugs. Go search in your little Google, how many liquor stores are in each black neighborhood. Then ask yourself how many liquor stores are in all of Punjab and then find out for the rest of the states in India.

Think before you open your mouth and all we hear is ignorance come out of it.

Also read the book Prince, you might get some understanding on how a government manipulates a culture, religion, ethnic group and then destroys them.

Seriously man go read some history on what the American did to Pannma and then just recently who they are at war with. Ask why they did it and how they did it. The words Jackal will come up in every bit of their history.

naw man your just one of those brainwashed idiots who likes to cry victim brainwashed by khalistanis who would hide in canada and england in the 80's and 90's rather then going to fight when they had the chance

first of all its not the indian govt destroying the sikh youth in punjab, if it is the indian govt tell me why are the youth in BC having the same problems as youth in punjab moran, its cause of our culture not the indian govt, if your going to say the indian govt is corrupting the youth in punjab then your dumb enough to believe their doing it in BC as well

and for century's ppl have tried destroying the jews but no one exceeded, you know why their the most powerfull ppl in the world, cause their not cry baby victims, their a strong ppl with strong accountability

ONly person hiding is you man making two accounts here. How lame you can't even get some one to agree with you so you had to make two accounts. Then your comparing INdian govt with BC. Why don't you first try to find the difference between a orange and and apple. Because we all know an orange doesn't equal an apple. For you it might, but this fundmental skills bro I can't help you with.

As said before BC problem is done by the people you worship virk30 or jgill whoever you are.

like i said had to make different account cause moderators banned the other one

sorry im not stupid enough to believe the indian govt are trying to destroy sikhs

when i bring up bc, im going to make this simple for you cause you are a very dumb human being, im saying the indian govt isn't the cause of problems in punjab, its our culture and are paranting, thats why the punjab youth share the same problems as BC youth, but idiots blame indian govt thats why i ask if you think its the indian govt fault the youth are corrupt in punjab then whose fault is it in BC's, and if your dumb enough to blame govt in punjab then im saying you should be dumb enough to blame govt in BC

so yes sikhism isn't the cause of the problem, but ppl involved in gangs are sikhs who are following punjabi culture

if your going to say no their not sikhs then you might as well say ranjit singh udham singh kartar singh weren't sikhs as well, cause im guessing your one of those idiots who likes to say oh your not gursikh your not a sikh, or judge others if they cut their hair

so your basicully saying if someone isn't a gursikh they arn't a sikh, so maharaja ranjit singh and hari singh narwla weren't sikhs, which means sikhs never had an empire considering ranjit singh drank and had many wives and kartar singh grewal wasn't a sikh udham singh wasn't a sikh

which means according to you sikhs never had an empire or any famous freedom fighters

Jgill ji , Guru sahib gave us appearance of a sikh. If these people maintain that they will not be in drugs. Please do not bring ranjit singh to that level as he had appearnce and love for sikhism. hari sing nalwa was a nitnemi Gursikh.

I have seen some people whom we are talking about here. Many of them know nothing about sikhism. Quite a few smoke also and are in all bad things. They are not sikhs even though born of sikh parents. They are a lost generation and will be confined to archive sof history.

Stuff like this happens in handsworth aswell but Canada is a crazy place for a Sikh. It's up to person if they want to be good or bad person but it is Guru's Hukam that we choose a life of truth. A special message for those sikhs Not to mention those sikhs who wear gold kara and call themselves gangsters,.

Pleease just grow up and get a life!

jgill, what else do you want me to explain. I have explained everything as clear as day. Doing Nindya of a Gursikh Like Hari Singh Nawla will not help your case, but only show your true colors.

IN one hand the guys has a beer and with his lips the person he is claiming to be a SIkh. Tell me where do I sign and tell me which fake Guru you follow. Such an easy path why didn't you come here first I would have saved myself so much trouble. Also tHen call everyone on this earth a Sikh all do have to do is say it. Have you read Gurbani even. Do you know what Guru Sahib said. Give me your head, not your beer can. ONce the head is given then you are a Sikh. Also if you want to go deeper into this then tell me what is the difference between Gusikh and a Sikh. Read Gurbani both mean the samething. Just in one Gursikh is being stressed.

Also read Bhagat Kabeer jis Bani. He says one day(sunday) the person goes to the Gurdwara ask for forgiveness and the rest of the days like(friday) hits the clubs, gets smashed, lives in the five evils. Guess what he says, no matter what ritual or what prayer you do, you will still go to hell.

Also just because you are born in a Sikh family does not make you a SIkh. I can't stress this enough. Here's a example, Guru Nanak Dev ji was born in a HIndu family and by your understanding he is also a Hindu. If he wasn't by your understanding then you wouldn't have presented the examples of 'amritdharis' as you did.

Just for kicks here is another one. SOme kids dad is a doctor and he has a son, guess what this kid is already doctor, get this 1 day old baby in the emergency room he'll take care of the patients that need help.

Sikhi is not a game brother either pratice Sikhi or go join Christianity they are always looking to increase numbers and all you have to say is Jesus Christ is my saviour and your saved. You can go sit up in 'heaven' and enjoy all the worldly desires.

lol @ someone blaming hip hop for this. too funny.

Then you must find the part where in Gurbani it says what you listen to and who you hang around with you become really halirous. Well in the above you meant funny as a stupid comment right. Tell me if I'm wrong here brother. Think before you open your mouth man.

Bakshi's article is without any shadow of a doubt, a sickening, blatant and hateful attack upon Sikhi. For someone to claim to put up this 8 year old article on a sikh forum under the guise of a positive catalyst for change is equally disgusting and also curious. One need not be scholar to see the amazing leaps of logic, select subtle repetition of themes, and pre-emptive defences against criticism in the article.

That someone can claim to be a conscious and minimally intelligent Sikh and not see this article for the garbage it is, is baffling.

I would say if posting to support this article, the right to express your viewpoint goes hand in hand with the right to make an a*&* of yourself.

Jgill ji , Guru sahib gave us appearance of a sikh. If these people maintain that they will not be in drugs. Please do not bring ranjit singh to that level as he had appearnce and love for sikhism. hari sing nalwa was a nitnemi Gursikh.

I have seen some people whom we are talking about here. Many of them know nothing about sikhism. Quite a few smoke also and are in all bad things. They are not sikhs even though born of sikh parents. They are a lost generation and will be confined to archive sof history.

im not bringing maharaja ranjit singh down, he had great love for sikhism but didn't follow it all the way, he drank ate meat and had many wives and mistresses

now their alot of sikhs who have love for sikhism and would die for it but don't follow it, so do you call them non sikhs as well

cause alot of sikhs who cut their hair or don't follow sikhism well but have love for it, you only practise sikhism to get the benifits from it thats the purpose of becoming gursikh but some ppl can't connect to the spiritual side but still have love for the religion

i might be wrong but wasn't hari singh nawla a hunter cause he got his name after he had wrestled and killed a lion while hunting with ranjit singh, which could mean he was a meat eater cause only reason anyone hunted was for meat

jgill, what else do you want me to explain. I have explained everything as clear as day. Doing Nindya of a Gursikh Like Hari Singh Nawla will not help your case, but only show your true colors.

IN one hand the guys has a beer and with his lips the person he is claiming to be a SIkh. Tell me where do I sign and tell me which fake Guru you follow. Such an easy path why didn't you come here first I would have saved myself so much trouble. Also tHen call everyone on this earth a Sikh all do have to do is say it. Have you read Gurbani even. Do you know what Guru Sahib said. Give me your head, not your beer can. ONce the head is given then you are a Sikh. Also if you want to go deeper into this then tell me what is the difference between Gusikh and a Sikh. Read Gurbani both mean the samething. Just in one Gursikh is being stressed.

Also read Bhagat Kabeer jis Bani. He says one day(sunday) the person goes to the Gurdwara ask for forgiveness and the rest of the days like(friday) hits the clubs, gets smashed, lives in the five evils. Guess what he says, no matter what ritual or what prayer you do, you will still go to hell.

Also just because you are born in a Sikh family does not make you a SIkh. I can't stress this enough. Here's a example, Guru Nanak Dev ji was born in a HIndu family and by your understanding he is also a Hindu. If he wasn't by your understanding then you wouldn't have presented the examples of 'amritdharis' as you did.

Just for kicks here is another one. SOme kids dad is a doctor and he has a son, guess what this kid is already doctor, get this 1 day old baby in the emergency room he'll take care of the patients that need help.

Sikhi is not a game brother either pratice Sikhi or go join Christianity they are always looking to increase numbers and all you have to say is Jesus Christ is my saviour and your saved. You can go sit up in 'heaven' and enjoy all the worldly desires.

let me ask you something, is maharaja ranjit singh a sikh, kartar singh a sikh, udham singh a sikh, casue i see gursikhs(im talking about so called gursikhs not real once cause a true gursikh doesn't judge) who go around crying and judging ppl if they cut their hair or eat meat or do this or that claiming your not a sikh and try talking down on ppl, its getting to the point some of these so called gursikhs who try judging others are getting slapped in the face by ppl cause ppl are so fed up. But these same so called gursikhs will call ranjit singh a great hero and a great sikh but then they sound like hypocrites cause ranjit singh drank had premarital sex and ate meat yet they call him a sikh but anyone else who does this behaviour they'll say isn't a sikh, which really ticks me off cause only god has the right to judge

but yes would you call kartar singh udham singh and ranjit singh sikhs even though non of these three were gursikhs, i would mention bhagat singh but he declared himself athiest leaving the sikh faith

i believe their good sikhs cause they would die for their ppl, now by your definition of a sikh are these three sikhs

if you call ranjit singh a sikh then you are a hypocrite cause in this post your judging sikhs saying their not sikhs if they drink achole and claim to be sikhs or cut their hair or whatever

now i know sikhism is against cutting hair eating meat and drinking, but cause ppl participage in this behaviour doesn't mean their not sikh, anyone who follows any aspect of sikhism or will die for their religion is a sikh i believe, look at the old shere punjab group from birmingham most of those guys were mona who drank but when it came to muslims attacking sikhs they would be out on the streets brawling with the muslims i call these men sikhs would you call them sikhs

Bakshi's article is without any shadow of a doubt, a sickening, blatant and hateful attack upon Sikhi. For someone to claim to put up this 8 year old article on a sikh forum under the guise of a positive catalyst for change is equally disgusting and also curious. One need not be scholar to see the amazing leaps of logic, select subtle repetition of themes, and pre-emptive defences against criticism in the article.

That someone can claim to be a conscious and minimally intelligent Sikh and not see this article for the garbage it is, is baffling.

I would say if posting to support this article, the right to express your viewpoint goes hand in hand with the right to make an a*&* of yourself.

no im being accountable rather then a dumb cry baby like i see all over the community who like to blame others for the problems they suffer, its a bad habbit one hand you have sikhs blaming the indian govt rather then paranting for the drug problems

BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN IN WHICH PART OF THE ARTICLE DOES SHE ATTACK SIKHISM, WERE, IF YOU CAN'T POINT IT OUT YOUR AN <banned word filter activated>

BUT SHE DOES ATTACK OUR PARANTING SKILLS AND OUR CULTURE WHICH SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO CAUSE HER POINTS ARE TRUE, WE HAVE THE RCMP VANCOUVER POLICE HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS DOCUMANTRY'S NOW AGREEING WITH THIS WOMEN'S ARTICLE, NOW ARE YOU SAYING THE RCMP ALL THESE SCHOOL TEACHERS AND VANCOUVER CITY POLICE ARE ALL IDIOTS AND ATTACKING SIKHISM

cause if your dumb enough to think this article is an attack on sikhism then you should be dumb enough to believe all the school teachers in bc who have sikhs in their schools, the rcmp and vancouver city police and all these ppl making documantry's and social workers are attacking sikhism, i guess you would also be dumb enough to believe the indian govt is destroying sikh youth in punjab as well and has nothing to do with our paranting and culture

and guess what alot of these drug addicted gangsters who kill their best friends come from family's were their parants are gursikh khalistanis cause their parants don't know how to instill the values of sikhism in their children

dosangh brothers were gangsters and leaders of sikh youth federation till they got killed by bindy johal

this article shows we need to learn how to parant in our community, it never attacks sikhism

http://citizen.nfb.ca/parents?dossier_nid=21339

this is a peace from the documantry warrior boys, go watch it, the documantry when it comes to the cause of the problems amongst sikhs in bc agrees with this article i posted

listen to what i just posted here its a video of a principle from princess margirite high school the school is almost all punjabis but listen to what the princple has to say about some of the problems in our community, which is we spoil the day lights out of boys and teach them no work ethic hence why we have a higher number of drug addicts joining gangs dropping out of school then any other community

let me show how dumb you are, your solution to all our community problems is to turn a blind eye or say they are not sikhs

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING YOU ATTACK ME FOR HIGHLIGHTING PROBLEMS AND ASKING PPL TO POST SOLUTIONS, TELL ME WHAT OTHER WAY OUR YOU SPOSE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS IN A COMMUNITY <banned word filter activated>.