Gang War

virk30

this is the root of gang war in vancouver and drug addictions

i know their some who think its an indian govt conspiracy going on for hundreds of years to destroy sikhism

Sounds like the kind of crazy malicious rumour Pakistanis would spread to create a dispute.

or the unacceptable, undigestable and harsh truth

lol so your stupid enough to believe that the indian govt goes around puts a gun to every youth's head in punjab and makes them do drugs lol hahaha

let me guess lol you believe that their's indian secret agents everywere in the world forcing young sikhs to do drugs lol

ONly person who is making a fool out of themselves is you right now. One naive person that doesn't know nothing.

Ask yourself how did the white americans get the black americans hooked on drugs. Go search in your little Google, how many liquor stores are in each black neighborhood. Then ask yourself how many liquor stores are in all of Punjab and then find out for the rest of the states in India.

Think before you open your mouth and all we hear is ignorance come out of it.

Also read the book Prince, you might get some understanding on how a government manipulates a culture, religion, ethnic group and then destroys them.

Seriously man go read some history on what the American did to Pannma and then just recently who they are at war with. Ask why they did it and how they did it. The words Jackal will come up in every bit of their history.

naw man your just one of those brainwashed idiots who likes to cry victim brainwashed by khalistanis who would hide in canada and england in the 80's and 90's rather then going to fight when they had the chance

first of all its not the indian govt destroying the sikh youth in punjab, if it is the indian govt tell me why are the youth in BC having the same problems as youth in punjab moran, its cause of our culture not the indian govt, if your going to say the indian govt is corrupting the youth in punjab then your dumb enough to believe their doing it in BC as well

and for century's ppl have tried destroying the jews but no one exceeded, you know why their the most powerfull ppl in the world, cause their not cry baby victims, their a strong ppl with strong accountability

This aricle by Renu is a stab at the Sikh community and at Sikhi.

These gangster that are getting killed these days is because of Hip hop, Rap, Rock, and PUnjabi culture. THese PUnjabi dads are to blame. These are the ones patting their sons on the back for having a drink with them. These are the guys that don't follow Sikhi. These are the guys offering free liquor to everyone at a reception. And guess what Renu is apart of this culture, she is the one attending receptions, Bhangra comptetitions and this is where these guys get more Punjabi idoits to join their gangs. This has nothing to do with SIkhi, but everything to do with Punjabi drunk idoit culture.

If you believe the article by Renu is true then your a pretty naive person. It was her way to get some status in the news industry and for Wally Oppal to show Sikhi in a bad light. If anything both of these people are so far from being Sikh.

Just becaue you were born with Sikh parents does not make you Sikh, neither does being raised in a Punjabi culture family make you a Sikh.

When are these idoits going to get this correct.

most these gangsters and their family's consider themselves sikhs so yea its a sikh problem

she isn't attacking the sikh community she's highlighting problems in our community and if no one highlights the problems then they won't get solved and get worste

lol so your stupid enough to believe that the indian govt goes around puts a gun to every youth's head in punjab and makes them do drugs lol hahaha

let me guess lol you believe that their's indian secret agents everywere in the world forcing young sikhs to do drugs lol

naw man your just one of those brainwashed idiots who likes to cry victim brainwashed by khalistanis who would hide in canada and england in the 80's and 90's rather then going to fight when they had the chance

first of all its not the indian govt destroying the sikh youth in punjab, if it is the indian govt tell me why are the youth in BC having the same problems as youth in punjab moran, its cause of our culture not the indian govt, if your going to say the indian govt is corrupting the youth in punjab then your dumb enough to believe their doing it in BC as well

and for century's ppl have tried destroying the jews but no one exceeded, you know why their the most powerfull ppl in the world, cause their not cry baby victims, their a strong ppl with strong accountability

jgill (formerly known as virk20)

I am sure you had gone to a place called college where they taught you more mature ways to disagree. One more such pungent post from you and you'll be put under moderation.

jgill (formerly known as virk20)

I am sure you had gone to a place called college where they taught you more mature ways to disagree. One more such pungent post from you and you'll be put under moderation.

Mehtab singh great job. you caught this man. What principles this man has who writes in two names as virk20 and jgill. This is a case of impersonation and thuggery. Deceit was his hallmark from the beginning when he chose a name virk20 as virk30 is alreday there.

he started the thread on dasam granth. When confronted with penetrating queries on Dasam granth he kept mum showing he only knows how to spell dasam granth. jgill those who themselves are black do not condemn others.

While the mode of attack varies, victim profiles are interchangeable. Their obituaries describe men in their early 20s. Eulogies honour "nice" boys from good families. Most discernable of all, the victims are predominantly Sikhs whose background, by birth or by family, is in India's Punjab region. No other Indian sub-community in the nation has lost so many young men to murder. Even with large Hindu and Muslim populations in Canada, this bloody gang war is unique to B.C.'s primarily Sikh community.

With 50-plus murder files — most unsolved — and the threat of more looming, police investigators are scratching their heads. For years they've searched for answers, ever hesitant to ask a controversial question finally posed publicly by B.C. Supreme Court Justice Wally Oppal: "Why has the Indo-Canadian community raised a disproportionate number of killers?"

This sounds pretty bizarre but is an outrage of an article. I doubt every single one of these guys were into drugs and where's the evidence that these kids were into drugs anyway, it says most murders unsolved so the true stories haven't yet been told- all I see are assumptions. Theres only one example (and a incredibly crap and non evidentual one at that!!) but there have been 50 murders, what the frug is that about??! If there's even a single one of those boys who wasn't killed because of drugs this reporter deserves to be shot and if I was a parent of one of these kids and i'd be livid. Why is it published in a mainstream news magazine, if they wanted to warn the sikh community, not disrepute it why not publish it in a sikh paper or make a speech in sangat? Getting an indian to write the article does not make it ok and saying the judge and drug policeman are sikh isn't okay either- what was the need to put their ethnicity in if they thought the article was appropriate to run?

I'm not doubting there are many who are into drugs but almost every other youth of every ethnic group does these days.

With clubs and adolescence in general are gonna come alcohol and drugs, there's alot of peer pressure and alot of boys know about sikhi but not enough and don't practice it properly. Its kaljug, theres so much crap going on, lifes full of evil, dissapointment and pain, everyone lets everyone else down so loves going down the drain and the easiest ways to temprarily numb the pain are drugs and alcohol or thankfully for us lucky ones, the most rewarding long term way, religion. I'm not making excuses for these boys but alot of the time it's very easy to get caught up with no way out, esp the younger ones who generally work for older men (suppliers).

Which brings me to the point that instead of saying this crap about sikh boys why don't they spend more time finding out who got them hooked in the first place, was it some jewish millionaire or a muslim businessman because I very much doubt sikhs would have been the suppliers, why not get the hard evidence and write an article on the anonymous <banned word filter activated> coward of a supplier.

what the hell are you mad about, she highlighted the problem which needed to be highlighted, either we ignore the problem and let it grow which is stupid or we highlight the problem and get to the root of the problem to fix it which she is doing

Some more ignorance coming from this guy. The only thing she did is cause more problems, the fool got Sikhi involved when it wasn't apart of it. And tell me what problem has been fixed since she wrote the article. Have you been to the highschools these days. I graded a few years ago and back then there was no one saying this guy brought a gun to school or this guy has a shank.

These days the problem has escaladed and guess what it's all the mona that want to be scarface that are committing the murders and getting killed. And these guy don't even practice Sikhi. What they pracitce is PUnjabi culture, which has nothing to do with SIkhi. Get drunk, get high, make fun of each other then go beat up some guy that just looked at them. These are the guys that disrespect women by sleeping around with as many they can. And guess what these guys go no morals aswell one of there best bud's will be dating his other best bud's sister and then they end up breaking up, but the two guys are still best buds. Guess where they get all this crap from. It's your hollywood, your rapstars, Hip hop stars. They want to be the next Tupac, Easy-E, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent. What these brainless guys don't get is all these rappers just rap about killing this guy and that guy. None of the do it. These Punjabi gangsters worship these fools to hell and then Renu has nuttz to blame Sikhi for it. It's all politics. She knew an article attacking the really causers of this problem will not be published so lets just go after the easy target.

Tell me the last time an amritdhari in Canada in his 20's killed someone over drugs?

this is the root of gang war in vancouver and drug addictions

i know their some who think its an indian govt conspiracy going on for hundreds of years to destroy sikhism

Sounds like the kind of crazy malicious rumour Pakistanis would spread to create a dispute.

or the unacceptable, undigestable and harsh truth

ONly person who is making a fool out of themselves is you right now. One naive person that doesn't know nothing.

Ask yourself how did the white americans get the black americans hooked on drugs. Go search in your little Google, how many liquor stores are in each black neighborhood. Then ask yourself how many liquor stores are in all of Punjab and then find out for the rest of the states in India.

Think before you open your mouth and all we hear is ignorance come out of it.

Also read the book Prince, you might get some understanding on how a government manipulates a culture, religion, ethnic group and then destroys them.

Seriously man go read some history on what the American did to Pannma and then just recently who they are at war with. Ask why they did it and how they did it. The words Jackal will come up in every bit of their history.

ONly person hiding is you man making two accounts here. How lame you can't even get some one to agree with you so you had to make two accounts. Then your comparing INdian govt with BC. Why don't you first try to find the difference between a orange and and apple. Because we all know an orange doesn't equal an apple. For you it might, but this fundmental skills bro I can't help you with.

As said before BC problem is done by the people you worship virk30 or jgill whoever you are.

These gangster that are getting killed these days is because of Hip hop, Rap, Rock, and PUnjabi culture. THese PUnjabi dads are to blame. These are the ones patting their sons on the back for having a drink with them. These are the guys that don't follow Sikhi. These are the guys offering free liquor to everyone at a reception. And guess what Renu is apart of this culture, she is the one attending receptions, Bhangra comptetitions and this is where these guys get more Punjabi idoits to join their gangs. This has nothing to do with SIkhi, but everything to do with Punjabi drunk idoit culture.

If you believe the article by Renu is true then your a pretty naive person. It was her way to get some status in the news industry and for Wally Oppal to show Sikhi in a bad light. If anything both of these people are so far from being Sikh.

Just becaue you were born with Sikh parents does not make you Sikh, neither does being raised in a Punjabi culture family make you a Sikh.

most these gangsters and their family's consider themselves sikhs so yea its a sikh problem

she isn't attacking the sikh community she's highlighting problems in our community and if no one highlights the problems then they won't get solved and get worste

Blah blah more ignorance. Stop protecting your PUnjabi boiz. Cuz I know they look really stupid now. Worshipping rapstars and hollywood characters like scarface, Robert Deniro.

I'm out homeboi, take it eazy, peace out, catch you on the flip side, on the rocks nigga, we can hang later cuz, you bring the 60 and I'll bring the bucket of chicken. INvite ur homegurl Renu and homeboi Wally Wally and maybe later we can hit the clubs and you can hook me up with ur homegurl Renu aiteeeeeeee

Peace

Blah blah more ignorance. Stop protecting your PUnjabi boiz. Cuz I know they look really stupid now. Worshipping rapstars and hollywood characters like scarface, Robert Deniro.

I'm out homeboi, take it eazy, peace out, catch you on the flip side, on the rocks nigga, we can hang later cuz, you bring the 60 and I'll bring the bucket of chicken. INvite ur homegurl Renu and homeboi Wally Wally and maybe later we can hit the clubs and you can hook me up with ur homegurl Renu aiteeeeeeee

Peace

naw your pretty stupid im pretty smart and you just made me look extremely smart, dude im against that nigga nigga gangster attitude and i aint protecting these guys, im exposing them hence why im saying we need to solve this problem in our community you dumb moran, im against these guys im not trying to protect them