Muslims converting sikh girls

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these people should be ashamed of themselves, ashamed being muslims and of what they are doing... they don't have any 'sharam'... they do shitty things and the only our community have to face the shame becuase OUR girls run away with them...... this is insan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: @ :) @ :) @ :lol: @ :umm: @

why ONLY our girls are sooooooo bad? not muslims. this make me crazy has hell......... who is to blameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but blaming wont solve the problem........

what can we doooooooooooooooo?????????????

INTRODUDE SIKHSANGAT.COM TO MORE AND MORE SIKH GIRLS.

Q. What is it that these girls dont' like in sikhi and convert to islam?

A. This question itself is wrong. These girls have nothing to do with Sikhi of Islam. They have no interest in any religion at all. Its the illusion of their muslim boyfriends that these girls have that they think these muslim guys "love" them. But it doesn't take long to figure out the truth when these girls lose their everything, i mean EVERYTHING. But in this whole process, these girls are referred to as "Sikh girls" BECAUSE they are born in Sikh familes... BUT our punjabi "uncles ji, bhapa ji, taya ji, chacha ji, bapu ji, and what not" don't know even a think about sikhi, but ppl call them sikhs, cuz THEY LOOK LIKE SIKHS. But we have forgotton the Bachan of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji: "Swaangi da Sikh nahi ban-na"..... :wub: @ :) @ :) @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i agree with Rochak Malang .... i am goin to sign up and start questioning them till i get banned.

another thing is ..... muslims boys and there famlies get large sums of money from the islamic nation for converting someone. white get a certain price hindu's even more, but sikhs all the way at the top for $10,000 united states dollors.... that is 10 grand for every sikh .... ofcourse there ganna try there hardest to convert weak sikhs.

bhul chuuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

im sick of this damn topic.. and since im a girl, a sikh girl i think i get hurt even more everytime someone puts this stupid damn topic up!!!!!!! :wub: @ first of all why is it OUR business of others if they convert or not, just becuase u are brought up in a sikh family doesn't mean you are sikh, ive seen many people devoted to sikhi who didn't grow up in a 'sikhi' type of family influence. As a sikh i feel insulted that many of my brothers feel that us sikh girls don't have a mind of our own. Im pretty sure that if i call myself a sikh i keep in close to my heart, the converts however obviously didn't and have chosen a different path. One shouldn't feel insulted that someone took another route to a different path. Sikhi is a way of life, to me a sikh is someone who learns. Educate the youth, don't assimilate them and force them to the ways of sikhi. If you ask me, i find that MOST (not all) males feel like its their duty to help girls from converting to islam that are, what they call 'sikh'. I should mention that i am not from england and i don't know what exactly is happening there, it might be just a geographical phenomenon. But i still think that women are just as educated and smart as men, and if they want to convert let them ( not matter the religion)...i don't see you crying and being furious over some brother turning, and i hope not that you will be.... just be happy that you have your heart in ur religion... its not a fight to who has the most people in this one

religion... sorry if i have sounded "biatchy" i just wanted to let most of ya guyz know that ''sikh'' girls have a brain too! lol

one

im sick of this damn topic.. and since im a girl, a sikh girl i think i get hurt even more everytime someone puts this stupid damn topic up!!!!!!! :umm: @ first of all why is it OUR business of others if they convert or not, just becuase u are brought up in a sikh family doesn't mean you are sikh, ive seen many people devoted to sikhi who didn't grow up in a 'sikhi' type of family influence. As a sikh i feel insulted that many of my brothers feel that us sikh girls don't have a mind of our own. Im pretty sure that if i call myself a sikh i keep in close to my heart, the converts however obviously didn't and have chosen a different path. One shouldn't feel insulted that someone took another route to a different path. Sikhi is a way of life, to me a sikh is someone who learns. Educate the youth, don't assimilate them and force them to the ways of sikhi. If you ask me, i find that MOST (not all) males feel like its their duty to help girls from converting to islam that are, what they call 'sikh'. I should mention that i am not from england and i don't know what exactly is happening there, it might be just a geographical phenomenon. But i still think that women are just as educated and smart as men, and if they want to convert

let them ( not matter the religion)...i don't see you crying and being furious over some brother turning, and i hope not that you will be.... just be happy that you have your heart in ur religion... its not a fight to who has the most people in this one religion... sorry if i have sounded "biatchy" i just wanted to let most of ya guyz know that ''sikh'' girls have a brain too! lol

one

Hello Bhainji!

Welcome to this forum.... really glad to hear your points about this topic... :)

Just to clarify a few points. No one is saying here which religion is better and why people are converting, but its a message that we are trying to get accross.. the sikh sangat that there are people out there who are specifically trying to break another persons faith and reality by trying to convert or mislead there faith. Its not only the UK that has these problems bhainji, ITS ALL OVER!!

I know many around my area, and i think there was a bhainji a few months back from the US thinking about converting, (or was it a paaji :umm: ) into another religion.

Ok i understand ji, sikh girls have brains, doesnt everyone ? But not everyone is perfect. Some like looking through one person and being really naive about it. In this way, one does not know the real reason.

Not only our sisters are being converted, but even our brothers, as maybe some of you prob read on that link. So bhainji its not only our sisters, u can say they can be easy targets.

And bhainji, when you hear about your own brothers sisters, your own relatives, taking AMRIT and breaking IT... does

nt his bring some disapointment in you ?? At least we can do is bring some awareness in our community about this ! The truth is truth, a muslim is ordered to convert all non-muslims into their religion... its the truth, at least we can do is warn apne .. hannah ?

Im sorry if i sounded any harsh, but THIS HAS to be OUT THERE. If anyone else has any other proofs etc... please post them up here and ill try my best on my behalf to get da word out on other forums, sikh groups, etc... even our Islamic forums, which i read the link above...... lol....................... :wub:

Just had to add, i love the two last posts by Sher Singh and Singh ji .... i know who Singh ji is but dont know who Sher Singh is :)

Bhainji sorry if i have said anythin wrong, bottom line.... message has to get out :lol:

bhul chuk maph!