More Problems For Canadian Sikhs

N30S1NGH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In My Opinion,

The Way To Represent Sikhs Through Out The World Must Be Changed Now. Even 5-10 Years Ago, Loud Protests Etc Were Common Demanding Justice For Sikhs And A Sikh Homeland. Justice For Sikhs Must Still Be Center Stage! But Now, Articulate Intelligent RehatVaan Practicing Amritdhaaree Gursikhs Should Represent To All Media. The Proper Outlets Through Democratic Means Of Demands Should Be Shared Intelligently And Articulately.

Bringing A Good Name To Sikhs All Over The World Is Very Important. Guru Sahib Gave Us All The Tools. Bring The Pure Vegetarian Langar Of The Guru To The World. Bring The Raag Keertan Sung In Guru Jees Raags And Chands With Guru Jees Instruments By Guru Jees NishKhaam Gursikhs To The Whole World. Bring The Greatness Of True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) To The Whole World. Share The Beauty Of Sri Amrit Sanchaars With The Whole World! The Way To Get Demands Of Sikhs Met Is To Get The Wider Population To View Gursikhs In Good Light. The Wider Populations Themselves Are Going To Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma.

Before The Thoughts Were Along The Lines That A Small Number Of People Have To Fight. Now It Should Be That Everyone Wants To Show The Whole World The Greatness Of True Khalsa Dharma. Automatically Khalsa Will Be Bestowed All Raaj. The Wider Populations Themselves Will Be Asking For True Genuine Amritdhaaree Gursikhs To Get Into Politics To Lead Their Countries With Gurmat Principles!

The Way Forward Is To Represent True Authentic Prem Khalsa Dharma To The Whole World Intelligently And Articulately. Get Involved In Media. Always Represent True Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahibs). When The Enemies Say Lies Etc., Tell The World The Truth. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma. Bring The Pure Vegetarian Langar Of The Guru To The World. What To Speak Of India, Even Internationally Gursikhs Are Going To Be Loved Greatly! Authentic True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Practicing RehatVaan Singhs and Kaurs Should Get Into Politics. (Know This. The Greatest Enemy In Politics Are The Fake Sikhs. Non-Sikhs Will Be Kinder To Sikhs Than Fake Sikhs. Non-Sikhs Will Look Towards Genuine Equal Rights of Religion, Etc., But Fake Sikhs Will Attack Practicing Sikhs To Make Themselves Seem Unbias and They Will Take Out Their Hatred For Sikhi On Sikhs. There Is A Reason They Don't Follow True Sikhi Themselves! Get It ?!?! Fake Sikhs In Politics Are The Greatest Threat To Practicing Sikhs. RehatVaan Panj Kakaaree Amritdhaaree Genuine Gursikhs Should Get Into Politics With Gurmat Principles In Mind).

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee and Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaar Sahibs).

The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma.

Bhai Sahib that is a lovely post and i just hope many other Sikhs can read what you have posted, i feel everything you have expressed, your post is inspiring and humbling.

Ok found the link where inderjit singh bains recording was taken out and full 7 min explaining whats happening with this issue: http://www.cbc.ca/ca...njh-hayer.html# and listen to audio clip on the right side.

Here are my observations:

- He obviously personally don't want these individuals to be invited as they didn't raise any voice in parliament when kamal nath was here.

- His tone seems very harsh/crude not necessarily- profane, way it was said, you can tell he is trying to make sure- these politicians heard loud and clear they are not invited.

- Now comment he made they be responsible for their own security is open to interpretations he left no further wording what he meant- obviously these politicians felt they were intimidated and threatened by his comments (natural response) and other interpretation is - what was suggested in the post- that organizers don't want to be responsible if insults were thrown at these individuals.

In my opinion Bains was clear. Hayer and Dosanjh have never been invited to the Nagat Kirtan and if they come, they should bring their own security. There is no room here for misintrepretation. Whether these politicians support the Sikh community is completely irrevelant and has nothing to do with invitations. Nagar Kirtan is open to everyone, just like a Gurdwara, as long as you follow the proper conduct. No one should get a special invitations and others can't be told you're not invited. Kamal Nath could have came the Nagar Kirtan himself and no one can say he isn't invited or not.

If Bains was scared lunatics would have attacked these two politicians then all that needed to be said was, they need to bring their own security because there can be people in the Nagar Kirtan who don't like their behavior(it is open to the public). There was no need to add, they have never been invited. Even a 5 year old knows everyone is invited and welcome to the Nagar Kirtan, as long as they behave properly.

Bains needs to drop his ego and apologize for his remarks. Whether if his comment was a threat, that can be seen either way.

It doesn't matter where Bains stands on current Sikh issues aside from this one he, himself stirred up. Inderjit Singh Bains is completely wrong here and needs to apologize. If Bains was an independant person who spoke on his own terms then it would be different, but he's one of the organizers of the Nagar Kirtan, so anything he says is a direct representation of Damesh Darbar and the Nagar Kirtan.

The World Sikh Organization of Canada has nothign to do with Darshan Ragi. I'm not sure why this issue is brought up in every single thread. If you look at the website, it says nothing in support of Ragi. There may be individual members who support Ragi but there are also many members who don't. When you have a large organization you can't control what everyone thinks. As an organization , no step has been taken to support Ragi.

In terms of work WSO is doing, it's pressing several kirpan and other kakaar cases across Canada. It is is doing the most media work of any group in Canada as well.

As for this controversy, it is a fabricated situation. Ujjal and Hayer love this. Vested interests want Sikhs to look violent and to fail the biggest parade in Canada because its success would make Sikhs look good.

All we can do as a community is to make sure people who make senseless comments or can't control their tongue or otherwise act irrationally are not put in leadership positions.

Singh do you know anyone from World Canadian Sikh Organization group. If you do, contact them asap so that they can get their act straight and issue an statement asap.

For heavens sake do not consider World sikh organization a firendly sikh organization anymore.They are the ones who supported blasphemy of ragi Darshan lal to hilt

in Vancouver area.They name called akal takhat an dits jatehdars.

Similar is gthe case of this Dashmesh darbar gurdwara in surrey.

The best panthic organization in that area is new Gurudwara committee whom ousted moderates in surrey.

WSO is a defunct organization for sikhs.

We have reliable source of information from BC about devious role palyed by members of WSO in support of Ragi.

We are gathering more information on this and it will be made public once we gather our facts.Suffice to say that

many organizations say something and do something else.

To N30 Singh's question

WSO was started in USA and for many years was headed by some members of USA for example Didar singh Bains

and one grewal. Then it shifted to Canada and is controlled by one Gian singh Bal.

Grewal who was also taking out a paper world sikh news and was a prominent opponent of Dasam pita's bani.

I have some question from sangat of canada

What do they consider about Gurudwara dashmsh Darbar headed by saudagar sandhu. They are also pro ragi role and invite

heretics like harjinder dilgeer to speak from that Gurudwara.

Ok found the link where inderjit singh bains recording was taken out and full 7 min explaining whats happening with this issue: http://www.cbc.ca/ca...njh-hayer.html# and listen to audio clip on the right side.

Here are my observations:

- He obviously personally don't want these individuals to be invited as they didn't raise any voice in parliament when kamal nath was here.

- His tone seems very harsh/crude not necessarily- profane, way it was said, you can tell he is trying to make sure- these politicians heard loud and clear they are not invited.

- Now comment he made they be responsible for their own security is open to interpretations he left no further wording what he meant- obviously these politicians felt they were intimidated and threatened by his comments (natural response) and other interpretation is - what was suggested in the post- that organizers don't want to be responsible if insults were thrown at these individuals.

In my opinion Bains was clear. Hayer and Dosanjh have never been invited to the Nagat Kirtan and if they come, they should bring their own security. There is no room here for misintrepretation. Whether these politicians support the Sikh community is completely irrevelant and has nothing to do with invitations. Nagar Kirtan is open to everyone, just like a Gurdwara, as long as you follow the proper conduct. No one should get a special invitations and others can't be told you're not invited. Kamal Nath could have came the Nagar Kirtan himself and no one can say he isn't invited or not.

If Bains was scared lunatics would have attacked these two politicians then all that needed to be said was, they need to bring their own security because there can be people in the Nagar Kirtan who don't like their behavior(it is open to the public). There was no need to add, they have never been invited. Even a 5 year old knows everyone is invited and welcome to the Nagar Kirtan, as long as they behave properly.

Bains needs to drop his ego and apologize for his remarks. Whether if his comment was a threat, that can be seen either way.

It doesn't matter where Bains stands on current Sikh issues aside from this one he, himself stirred up. Inderjit Singh Bains is completely wrong here and needs to apologize. If Bains was an independant person who spoke on his own terms then it would be different, but he's one of the organizers of the Nagar Kirtan, so anything he says is a direct representation of Damesh Darbar and the Nagar Kirtan.

Only five ji

Dashmesh Darbar s no more holy cow.They are in the forefront of supporting blasphemy of darshan singh.

In the changed circumsatnces i will consider Ujjal Dosanjh a less damaging person than so caleld heretic dashemesh darbar.

Saudagar sandhu is in the lead for supporting Ragi darshan. May be they are doing this to defame sikhs image.

GPS,

You seem to be constantly on a witch hunt. Who exactly is the "we" you refer to who is gathering facts and investigating etc? I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, but I can assure you WSO is a voice of reason and plays a constructive role in promoting the interests of the Sikh community. WSO had units in USA and still has one in Canada. Both have operated more or less independently and the USA unit is currently inactive. Before maligning an Organization you should think very carefully what you are trying to accomplish.

If you have a team of 'reliable sources' and you are 'gathering information' perhaps you could take a look at who the main workers for WSO currently are. You might be surprised to see just how Panthic they are. I personally support and work with WSO and if you do a bit of research I think you'll be hard pressed to show that I support Ragi or anything else you might deem 'anti-panthic'.

Inderjit Singh Bains smashed it at the nagar kirtans offical stage!

Sangat gave full support, Hundreds stopped to listen to Bains and he said that he cannot forget those that shed salt upon the wounds of Sikhs, i.e. Dosanjh!

The Dhadi competitions have been great too.

Gagandip Singh - Personal Statement

Sangat gave full support, Hundreds stopped to listen to Bains and he said that he cannot forget those that shed salt upon the wounds of Sikhs, i.e. Dosanjh!

so what exactly did he said? 

yeah, he smashed Sikhis four doors, open to all, to three doors. You must be really proud of his taliban mentality.

What's next a certain political party is not invited to the Nagar Kirtan.

Just Pathetic people who say they are Sikhs are supporting this mentality.