Dudley Gurdwara Update

dudley singh

I was there on sunday the above is all true (mod edit) was very defiant and mocked the satkaar campaign he actually looks like Saddam Hussain once they found him in the cave!!! (mod edit) also forgot to mention that the Ramgahria hall is a seperate building to the gurdwara in birmingham..... think (mod edit) got a selective memory issue!!

Lol, One must laugh at the antics of these people who call themselves members of the committee, members of the trustee board, but the most disappointing thing is that they call themselves members of the Sikh Panth.

(mod edit), thank you for your speech on Sunday, i was not there to hear it but i heard all about it. Now lets go over a few things: You stood in the hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and ordered that you be given time to speak on stage to the Guru Pyari Sadh Sangat, permission given to you due to the fact that you are a Trustee of the Gurdwara. So, i hear you told the Sadh Sangat that none of the Gurdwaras money was spent on the Sikh Cultural Centre. I hear that you claimed that not even one penny was spent. Erm, im coming to the conclusion that your very selective memory only comes into play when suchlike figures pass the £100,000 barrier! So how would you explain the:

£60,000 paid FROM THE GURDWARA when the centre was first opened, what inevitably gave the Sikh Community ownership duty.

then the

£40,000 paid FROM THE GURDWARA to renovate the centre when the Gurdwara was going to be taken there temporarily while the new building was being built.

then the

£40,000 paid FROM THE GURDWARA when the land was purchased which made it freehold and owned by the Gurdwara?

Im not the best at Mathematics Mr Trustee but somehow even my poor addition skills tell me that the actual figure is more than 1 penny!!!

Moving on......I hear you claimed that you were not scared of the Singhs, not scared of the protesting sangat, and that you were going to keep the hall open no matter what. And i hear you even labelled the Singhs who write about the goings on as "mice", using the example that Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji stated that his one Sings would be seen in a crowd of a hundred, and how different these people who are "hiding behind the internet are". Erm, please excuse me if i am wrong, but i read the Satkaar letter that was sent to you around a fortnight ago, giving you dates to have meetings. Why have you not arranged a meeting with the singhs who are mice and hide behind the internet you fearless people?!!!!!! Also, I am by no means perfect in any way shape or form, but i wonder what Guru Gobind Singh Ji would be thinking right now, having realised that you went on the stage and spoke untruths to Guru ji's Sadh Sangat in the presence of Guru Maharaj. They are sitting somewhere watching you too my esteemed friend.....

Sticking to your "No Fear" stance, why on earth have the committee removed the Sikh Cultural Centre sign from the building?! Is this a desperate plea to the UK Sadh Sangat that everything is ok and can be forgotten, because your Gurdwara premises no longer has the work SIKH on the front of it anymore?!! LOL, dont make me LARFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! The levels to which you drop in order to have parties in your Gurdwara owned building is disgraceful, even taking the word SIkh off the building. Gallan kardeh ah Guru Godind Singh Ji de Singhan diyah.......get real.

I agree, he was liberal with his tongue by the sounds of it, but Veer Ji, why did you not stand up and tell those facts at that moment infront of the entire sangat? It would have easily shut him up, and given another boost to the Satkaar campaign against the beadbi of the centre. Its all good venting on these forums, but you have to make a stand yourself as well.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Dear Sikhs/Committee members of Dudley Gurdwara,

I hear that you have done a great deal to help people on the path of Sikhi and done a great deal to help people remain in Sikhi.

However, I humbly request that you do not allow any meat and alcohol in the Gurdwara Hall. Think of how you may be undoing the rest of your very positive hard work.

I hope all the other Gursikhs come to your aid and help you keep the Gurdwara Financially strong so you can keep on supporting all Children. I would love for you to be able to hold your heads high within the community.

Vaheguru bless for all the actions you have made with the best of intentions for SIkhi. I wish you a Gurdwara full of Gurmukh pyare in the years to come.

Forgive me if I posted anything in anger previously.

The Dudley Gurdwara committee is far from perfect, they make many questionable decisions, and some (meat sharab parties and extension of building) are downright wrong

BUT

Why are words being thrown around that they get a "buzz off corrupting young children"??? No one gets a buzz off that, they are not some vicious animals or members of other religions who want to destroy Sikhi. Keep the topic to the topic, and that is closing down the meat and sharab parties, ensuring that the building is not extended and making sure beadbi does not take place. When you start throwing around names and accusations that are not true then you dilute the argument.

Grow up!

The Dudley Gurdwara committee is far from perfect, they make many questionable decisions, and some (meat sharab parties and extension of building) are downright wrong

BUT

Why are words being thrown around that they get a "buzz off corrupting young children"??? No one gets a buzz off that, they are not some vicious animals or members of other religions who want to destroy Sikhi. Keep the topic to the topic, and that is closing down the meat and sharab parties, ensuring that the building is not extended and making sure beadbi does not take place. When you start throwing around names and accusations that are not true then you dilute the argument.

Grow up!

I have changed my post in the hope that it will get meat and alcohol out of Gurdwares

BUT

Grow up!

I hope that's just a misinterpretation of one or two individual's comments. You are right, ultimately the sole aim is to get the meat, alcohol and parties out of the cultural centre/hall. There is nothing political or personal in this and no one should be seen to be adding any "masala" which could be incorrectly interpreted as fuelling the outrage most of us already have regarding the beadbi taking place in these halls or ends up diluting the real issue. Any "sensational" comments (if any) which are unsubstantiated or based on rumours should be removed or edited by the user.

We are all part of the same kaum and all most of us want is to ensure Gurmat prevails in the running of all our Guru Ghars. No one is challenging the sewa of this committee, however, the committee of Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Dudley need to perhaps stop reading "in between the lines" of Satkaar's humble request and initiate a constructive dialogue/meeting with Satkaar to start working towards ensuring that Sikh Principles are adhered to.

It's been made apparent that the trustees of Guru Nanak Singh Sabha Dudley are reading the comments posted on sikhsangat.com, so once again a respectful request direct to this committee from your younger brother... please immediately address the maha beadbi allowed to take place in the Gurdwara run cultural centre.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Pyara Veer Ji, Please let me know which comments you would like me to remove from my posts above. I will happily remove them if it will benefit the Sangat that attends Dudley Gurdwara. My only aim is to make sure Sikh Children are given the best chance to stay in Sikhi and grow up to be good Sikhs. That is all Sikh Children..... regardless of caste, colour or creed.

I have nothing against Dudley Gurdwara. When I say these people I am just referring to people who allow Alcohol and meat in Gurdware Halls/complexes, whoever they are. I think their innocent Children are as deserved of a Sikhi Jeevan as anyone elses children! With Alcohol and meat they are less likely to achieve this.

When I pass a Amritdhari Singh who follows Guru Godind Singh's Maryada, I have nothing but the utmost respect for them, and that includes Ramgahrias - I look up to the Singh's/Kaur's Rehit Marayada - that's what makes them better people than me!

Please let me know what you want me to edit/delete.