Will You Agree For Khalistan If The Expense Is The Murder Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Sikhs Staying In India

SarabjeetS

Khalistan will NEVER happen unless the people of Punjab want it.

We should not promote Khalistan among Punjabis, instead we need to educate people about Sikhi. I have an idea of a plan to go about and educate people in masses about Sikhi, but executing this (or taking the first step) would be hard.

Unless people realize what's True, they won't be able to experience any sort of higher thought.

Of course it can happen peacefully and diplomatically, but for that to happen we would need unity beyond the limits of what the average human's thinking is.

It's possible. The first step is to re-educate the youth and general population of "Sikhs" as to what Sikhi really is.

There's always a point in someone's life that their "jamir" (conscious) kicks in and questions what is really important in life. For some later and earlier than others.

If only we could find that 'Sikhi Swich' for all those Sikhs who are far from Sikhi !!

Sukhbir badal single handedly has imported $20million worth of heroin into Panjab, from pakistan/afghan.

This is a pretty big accusation. Do you have any proof of this. I despise the guy, but we can't just make accusations without any proof. Baseless rumors spread like wildfire in Punjabi Sikh culture.

This is a pretty big accusation. Do you have any proof of this. I despise the guy, but we can't just make accusations without any proof. Baseless rumors spread like wildfire in Punjabi Sikh culture.

I'm quite sure it's true. You'd be surprised how low these badals are, they're like a mafia family that leeches off the people.

Would be nice to see solid proof though, sadly you probably won't get much though.

Why even talk of Khalistan at this point? There are so many other pressing issues to focus on. Always keep it on your hearts, but at this point in time it really should not be at the forefront of our community/kaum. I feel this brainwashing of youth to develop nothing but hate is also a step in the wrong direction.

If khalistan was given to us tomorrow, why do I get the feeling we would be like..uhh now what? And within 6 months we would be fighting for a free Khalistan from whoever is the currently in control. Never forget the sacrifices and our right for independance, but our time/money/focus should be spent elsewhere.

I know Indian govt and Hindus are not innocent either , but there is no scope of peacefully getting back sikh homeland back from GOI . Hindus won't allow that to happen !

With this kind of thinking

http://freedom86.org/

Are we going back to those days of 1984 ?

why can't people just get over it ? there are a billion other ways to save sikhi and promote it !

maybe people in india should see the sufferings of those that get tortured in jails of india... their families suffer... still to this day 84 is happening.. with culprits running free.. no we cant forget 84 because wounds never healed and when i hear sikhs say we should forget 1984 it makes me feel very sad.

I stay in India , and I for a fact know there are far less people here who vote for Khalistan .

well i grew up in india and i didnt know anything about khalistan if i were told its to create a seperate country back then i woulda said NO!! also...

because growing up in india is much different than growing up in canada uk or america.. my parents dont speak of 84

folks sitting in canada and UK also lost family members in 84... a lot of people flew abroad cos they were at risk of getting killed by police

we all have shaheeds in our families.. and we belong to punjab as much as any of those living in punjab do because we love and care for punjab.. we want to see it in harmony..we dont want to shed blood either... only thing that has changed is that living in india they have been brain washed unlike most of us here...

"Have you realised how many sikh women could become raped and widowed ? how many kids orphans and how many sikh youth will die , just because of some stupid step of sikhs in canada and UK ? "

do you know there are many widows suffering and many women that were raped...and have no future ahead.. because they live with what happened then...till now... and then we have sikhs around india not seeing their pain annd looking for an easy way out...

There are many other ways to defend religion . Why the ugly way ?

guru jee said when all means fail then its righteous to draw the sword... thats what happened in 80s.. after nirankari killed sikhs in 78... kanpur massacare...happened so many families were tortured... then Sikhs armed themselves...THEN ARMY brought its tanks to kill innocents.. THEN SIKHS ATTACKED WITH SHASTARS...........AFTER all means fail...

there are so many sikhs actually making an effort. SOPW, KHALSA AID..and SIKHS FOR JUSTICE... they are trying to get justice through legal system... but it doesnt work in india so we ask for any other way even if its ugly to defend our religion.. :)

isnt it interesting how... people that died in struggle against british are called shaheed and we are called terrorist?? people that like to shed blood?

isnt it interesting how any struggle against british... is called struggle not violence... but when we struggled it was called violence

and people still think... khalistanis were terrorist????

watch this ya'll... really good unbiased video...

the india lovers will enjoy the good thing he says about india... personally i cant like that country after what it has done.. so i just cant stand indian patriots for the same reason.. but i guess everyones entitled to their own opinion

people say that i should not speak rudely to older people.. but so many times i cant help it when some scholarly looking uncle or some uncle who thinks he knows it all starts saying bakwaas thats just utter bakwaas... about sant ji or about how 1984 wasnt a genocide?? i had an argument with this guy who said it cant be called a genocide cos it wasnt called a genocide before.. i mean dude... you cant change.. the facts!!

OUR DESI PEOPLE cant argue intelligently they are so full ego that they dont admit it when they are wrong.. they start talking about xyz who they knew and start talking about the punn daan they have done in their lifetime for sikhi.. and think we should follow their footsteps!!!!!!!!!

what makes it worse for them is when a FEMALE....+ YOUNGER is telling them something They dont listen!! they just dont!! and then my head starts hurting and i get frustrated i think the biggest problem we face in sikhi is not having UNITY!!!!

they cant even feel the pain other sikhs feel!! they arent even happy to call it a genocide.. .they question sant ji when they know he wasnt wrong!!!

conclusion: we will fall apart if we dont UNITE!!!!!!!!! so how do we unite?? kidnapping all those stubborn uncles and then trying to preach them would definitely fail because how can you tell someone when they are wrong when they arent even willing to understand!!

maybe people in india should see the sufferings of those that get tortured in jails of india... their families suffer... still to this day 84 is happening.. with culprits running free.. no we cant forget 84 because wounds never healed and when i hear sikhs say we should forget 1984 it makes my feel very sad.

I stay in India , and I for a fact know there are far less people here who vote for Khalistan .

well i grew up in india and i didnt know anything about khalistan if i were told its to create a seperate country back then i woulda said NO!! also...

because growing up in india is much different than growing up in canada uk or america.. my parents dont speak of 84

folks sitting in canada and UK also lost family members in 84... a lot of people flew abroad cos they were at risk of getting killed by police

we all have shaheeds in our families.. and we belong to punjab as much as any of those living in punjab do because we love and care for punjab.. we want to see it in harmony..we dont want to shed blood either... only thing that has changed is that living in india they have been brain washed unlike most of us here...

"Have you realised how many sikh women could become raped and widowed ? how many kids orphans and how many sikh youth will die , just because of some stupid step of sikhs in canada and UK ? "

do you know there are many widows suffering and many women that were raped...and have no future ahead.. because they live with what happened then...till now... and then we have sikhs around india not seeing their pain annd looking for an easy way out...

There are many other ways to defend religion . Why the ugly way ?

guru jee said when all means fail then its righteous to draw the sword... thats what happened in 80s.. after nirankari killed sikhs in 78... kanpur massacare...happened so many families were tortured... then Sikhs armed themselves...THEN ARMY brought its tanks to kill innocents.. THEN SIKHS ATTACKED WITH SHASTARS...........AFTER all means fail...

there are so many sikhs actually making an effort. SOPW, KHALSA AID..and SIKHS FOR JUSTICE... they are trying to get justice through legal system... but it doesnt work in india so we ask for any other way even if its ugly to defend our religion.. :)

isnt it interesting how... people that died in struggle against british are called shaheed and we are called terrorist?? people that like to shed blood?

isnt it interesting how any struggle against british... is called struggle not violence... but when we struggled it was called violence

and people still think... khalistanis were terrorist????

actually its all about who's in power ? When british ruled India , even among many Indians who were loyal to British raj , Bhagat singh and others would have been extremists . Anyways , even today , they gladly celebrate that bald mans b'day on 2nd of october but don't even remember who Bhagat singh was !

Its all about power !

As the saying goes "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom figher !"

Brother you are so right about this point that someday we will realize how childish we were in thinking about worldly things. One must began by inquiring within their self instead looking for something corporeal in the world. I feel there is this age when we try to find a goal to lean on yet we don't deliberate on those goals. Some people remain and never change nor care to think within and always rely on what they see and feel. A lot of youngsters online who I relate to when I was young with a peevish attitude towards many issues. I think this seems to be a phase we all must experience and come out of it and hopefully realize what needs to be realized.

Revolutions aren't just radical ideas, Revolutions are violent and requires blood. Name me one peaceful revolution that underwent a non-violent transmutation. Again we cannot teach anyone what SIKHI is, it has been laid out in the SGGS and we all must not read it like a ritual but understand the depth of its meaning and must use it for everyday life. what use is reading the SGGS if we dont it? Practical experience leads to many good paths. I hope we all have a good journey with whatever experiences we are facing or will face in the future.

Khalistan will NEVER happen unless the people of Punjab want it.

We should not promote Khalistan among Punjabis, instead we need to educate people about Sikhi. I have an idea of a plan to go about and educate people in masses about Sikhi, but executing this (or taking the first step) would be hard.

Unless people realize what's True, they won't be able to experience any sort of higher thought.

Of course it can happen peacefully and diplomatically, but for that to happen we would need unity beyond the limits of what the average human's thinking is.

It's possible. The first step is to re-educate the youth and general population of "Sikhs" as to what Sikhi really is.

There's always a point in someone's life that their "jamir" (conscious) kicks in and questions what is really important in life. For some later and earlier than others.