Gt1588 Exhibition On The Golden Temple Of Amritsar

humgareeb

So basically...your saying you canf provide any proper written, educational sources to disprove anything Nidar Singh says ? Have you seen the amount of respect given to the Vidya from Filipino Martial arts world...these guys are not nlows they are trained masters with 20 -25 years experience behind them. You guys claim the Vidiya is fraud ? What martial background, knowledge and ecpereince do you have to make the claims ??

In other words your just as guily of "nindiya" ... You have issues with his particular brand of pre-british inspired Sikhi he believes in fair enough...he's not telling you to follow it..

So basically...your saying you canf provide any proper written, educational sources to disprove anything Nidar Singh says ? Have you seen the amount of respect given to the Vidya from Filipino Martial arts world...these guys are not nlows they are trained masters with 20 -25 years experience behind them. You guys claim the Vidiya is fraud ? What martial background, knowledge and ecpereince do you have to make the claims ??

In other words your just as guily of "nindiya" ... You have issues with his particular brand of pre-british inspired Sikhi he believes in fair enough...he's not telling you to follow it..

I don't think anyone here is saying shastar vidya is a fraud. If they are saying that then they are wrong. I've read personal letters sent home by British soldiers who faught against the Sikhs in the 2 Ango-Sikh Wars. Those letters talk about an amazing martial art which quite clearly isn't the relatively tame gatka. But......what the Sikhs will not fall for....is the manipulation of shastar vidya by this long haired Hindu....who clearly delights in doing the PR work for India. IF Niddar Lal Gupta is so keen on showing the TRUE history of the Sikh martial art then why is it that he isn't so keen on reminding anybody how the Sikhs practiced the martial art while they were a TOTALLY SEPARATE people with their own TOTALLY SEPARATE SOVEREIGN NATION ? Its funny how he ain't quite so keen to mention that fact. He doesn't talk about that because that doesn't serve his purpose. His purpose is to serve his beloved religion : Hinduism. Talking about a separate quom or nation does that argument no good at all. So....we've established his sillyness. But who's the sillier ? The bloke who's silly ? or the muppets that are so in awe of his sillyness they follow and believe the silly fella ? i.e people like you Cisco Singh.

'Last of the great Sikh warriors' my backside. Tell me what use is this so called 'last of the great sikh warriors' ? A quarter of a million of his people murdered. 10,000 of his sisters raped in one night and still nobody arrested. 10,000 of his brothers and sons mutilated in just one night and still nobody arrested. His guru is disrespected daily. His faith is trampled on daily. So who does this 'great warrior' fight against ? The price of sugar ? The Advertsig standards authority for allowing too many toy adverts ? The EU for bailing out Greece ? Network South East for upping their tickets above the rate of inflation ?

If he is indeed the 'last of the great warriors' then he is without doubt the most pointless, useless, dysfunctional, ineffective, worthless, valueless 'warrior' the world has ever seen. For that reason alone, he not only deserves a piece on the BBC but should be the subject of a documentary.

'Last of the great Sikh warriors' my backside. Tell me what use is this so called 'last of the great sikh warriors' ? A quarter of a million of his people murdered. 10,000 of his sisters raped in one night and still nobody arrested. 10,000 of his brothers and sons mutilated in just one night and still nobody arrested. His guru is disrespected daily. His faith is trampled on daily. So who does this 'great warrior' fight against ? The price of sugar ? The Advertsig standards authority for allowing too many toy adverts ? The EU for bailing out Greece ? Network South East for upping their tickets above the rate of inflation ?

If he is indeed the 'last of the great warriors' then he is without doubt the most pointless, useless, dysfunctional, ineffective, worthless, valueless 'warrior' the world has ever seen. For that reason alone, he not only deserves a piece on the BBC but should be the subject of a documentary.

Outstanding post veerji..what kind of warrior is he?...when in the last 30 years the sikhs have faced their greatest genocide..and this so called warrior is worried to offend his indian masters LOL...but its not even his warped sanatan sikh views i care about..its the fact he has called himself the last sikh warrior...when thousands of sikh kharkoos have already entered the battlefield and become shaheed during 80s and 90s..lets be real...nearly all of the kharkoo generals could of made an easy meal of niddar...bhai avtar singh bhrama was an unbelievably good shot..and could of put a bullet between his eyes before niddar the 'warrior' could of even seen him ...continue with you sanatan sikh views niddar..i dont mind..because nearly all niddars young chele are on drugs..opium, cannabis, alcohol etc..so the vast majority of youth will not fall for their crap..because we came in to sikhi to have disciplined spiritual life..not full of nasha and sensual pleasures..like many of niddars boys do...the only problem i have with niddar is him calling himself the last sikh warrior...that is dishonoring our shaheeds who died in recent years..those remarks will catch up with him..im not sure what a pesh kabz can do against a beretta

So basically...your saying you canf provide any proper written, educational sources to disprove anything Nidar Singh says ?

I had given Niddar Singh Nihang a recording of Sant Gurbachan Singh saying explicitly that Kartar Singh is to be the next head of Taksal. Niddar Singh Nihang says on his website that Sant Mohan Singh was given Jathedari, and even on listening to the recording he said, it doesn't change anything. He still doesnt beleive it.

So is there any mileage in presenting him with any evidence to the contrary? I'm not sure his mind will be changed.

And someone said on here that Niddar Singh is a hothead, who can't be approached, i can tell you he isn't. I just turned up at his akhara and he gave his time with no trouble.

But one thing that surprises me is that he had some good students, and some have been there for years, but he still hasnt found a successor.

and one last thing, can any of his students tell me if he can ride a horse? And how important horse riding skills are to a warrior/

Indeed horse riding or ghor swal is an important skill. someone who attends the akhara should ask Nidar Singh about it. Also the art is not Sikh, it predates Sikhi, I think you'll find that the fact sikhs studied the art in their own nation mentioned frequently, have you notseen the French magazine article describing maharajah ranjit singhs soldiers duelling with karay i.e. loh mushti. Or stories of akali phoola singh and hari singh nalva.

So it's not a Sikh art and it predates Sikhi? I thought niddars last version was that guru Nanak Dev Ji was given this art when they went to sachkhand at the time they received mool mantar, they then passed it to baba budha Ji who then taught it to guru hargobind sahib Ji.

I'm not sure where he got the above from, but are you saying that his source has now changed again? Hmmm

As for last warrior that is hilarious!! An artist demonstrating a martial art conceptionally yes perhaps. But a warrior, unless he's used this art in war and experienced the battlefield then he remains an artist.

For a real warrior look to general subaigh Singh Ji. A general, mastermind, strategist, a leader of warriors and fighters, himself experienced in war, death and killing.

ks55 this is not the way you challenge this persons point of view. If you think you have evidence to prove K singh wrong then bring it to the forum. This is why Niddar Singh does a better job than majority of the Sikhs out there. We know K Singh has ulterior motive but then we are speculating and a post like this makes you look like a fool. Sometimes, It's better to answer a question in a calm thought and put your argument across in structure so the person who asked the question in the first place looks like a fool.

E.g. Your answer why milk is white:

Milk gets its white color because of the nutrients it’s made up of! Among the many proteins in milk is one known as casein, which is full of good-for-you calcium that helps keep your bones strong and your teeth healthy. It’s these little units of casein as well as the fat found naturally in milk that give it that recognizable color!

If milk did not have all of these nutrients, it might be a different color. Can you imagine drinking pink or blue or purple milk??!

Baba Deep Singh ji fighting without his head is no sursprise to the Khalsa Panth. Gurmukhs like Baba Deep Singh have become Sri Waheguru Ji Maharaj. They are jivan mukht. Saying Baba Deep Singh ji never fought without his head, also shows that these people don't believe in Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj sat on the hot plate, without feeling any pain or suffering. It really shows that this way of thinking doesn't believe in Akal Purakh, but believe in limited leaders. To use science to say Baba Deep Singh ji couldn't have done it is, being a fanatic. Scientist never say science is the benchmark for everything in the world. As science can't even understand human thought. Should we deny thought never exist?

To understand how Baba Deep Singh ji fought without his head. A person has to look into Sikhi and find out how he did it.

To understand how Baba Deep Singh ji fought without his head. A person has to look into Sikhi and find out how he did it.

absolutely. But these guys look at it from the point of view that Baba Deep Singh Ji was too good at fighting to get his head cut off in combat.

Outstanding post veerji..what kind of warrior is he?...when in the last 30 years the sikhs have faced their greatest genocide..and this so called warrior is worried to offend his indian masters LOL...but its not even his warped sanatan sikh views i care about..its the fact he has called himself the last sikh warrior...when thousands of sikh kharkoos have already entered the battlefield and become shaheed during 80s and 90s..lets be real...nearly all of the kharkoo generals could of made an easy meal of niddar...bhai avtar singh bhrama was an unbelievably good shot..and could of put a bullet between his eyes before niddar the 'warrior' could of even seen him ...continue with you sanatan sikh views niddar..i dont mind..because nearly all niddars young chele are on drugs..opium, cannabis, alcohol etc..so the vast majority of youth will not fall for their crap..because we came in to sikhi to have disciplined spiritual life..not full of nasha and sensual pleasures..like many of niddars boys do...the only problem i have with niddar is him calling himself the last sikh warrior...that is dishonoring our shaheeds who died in recent years..those remarks will catch up with him..im not sure what a pesh kabz can do against a beretta

A few points the Niddar group always make,

'Nihangs are defending the whole of India'

The real Nihangs up to the annexation of the Punjab in 1849 fought for the establishment of the Khalsa Raj, they were not interested in the British created India we have today . Akali Phoola Singh even fell out with Maharaja Ranjit Singh when he started introducing Dogras into high positions.

'Always trying to link Sikhs with Hindus'

Sikhs are a seperate identity, Sikhs have fought Hindus as well as muslims in battles to create the Sikh Raj.

'Sikhs are fanatics and terroists'

Todays article on the BBC , Niddar states that Sikh groups are all trying to kill him. Creating a bad image for Sikhs in the non Sikh world as always.