Solider Of Allh Muslim Gang Taunting Sikh Community

why not just educate sikh girls on their sikhi and lets face it most punjabi family's want a boy so they neglect the girl so the girl wants attention and she dresses the way she does to get that attention

why not just educate sikh girls how important they are and what important role they played in history

and teach guys to treat other sikh girls as their sisters and respect them

Personally I see it the other way round now these days!

Maybe its just the people I know but in the East Midlands I know of more Muslim girls having relationships with Sikh boys than the other way round!

I think what happens is as we get more westernised parents become more liberal allowing girls to go out till late, the punjabi community allowed these freedoms a lot sooner and now the Muslim Pakistani community is doing it! So now Muslim girls are going clubbing getting drunk, being allowed to go to another city for uni so get to live in halls. So these opportunities to get into relationships becomes easier for them!

I know of ALOT of muslims girls that come from Bradford/Manchester/B'ham etc that have come uni into East Midlands who are in relationships with Sikh guys as they allow them the freedoms that muslims guys do not!

Its funny because Muslim guys wont go out with Muslim girls... as its a "respect" thing!

Nevertheless this new found freedom that Muslim girls are getting is giving them a bad rep, some are considered to be loose and "skets" as some have put it! For example I know a group of Muslim girls that went on holiday to cyprus with a hindu friend of mine... in their new found freedom they wore barely nothing and made themselves available to guys...

Its inevitable... Muslims girls are doing exactly the same thing some sikh girls used to/still doing... they only just getting the freedom to do it!

Personally I see it the other way round now these days!

Maybe its just the people I know but in the East Midlands I know of more Muslim girls having relationships with Sikh boys than the other way round!

I think what happens is as we get more westernised parents become more liberal allowing girls to go out till late, the punjabi community allowed these freedoms a lot sooner and now the Muslim Pakistani community is doing it! So now Muslim girls are going clubbing getting drunk, being allowed to go to another city for uni so get to live in halls. So these opportunities to get into relationships becomes easier for them!

I know of ALOT of muslims girls that come from Bradford/Manchester/B'ham etc that have come uni into East Midlands who are in relationships with Sikh guys as they allow them the freedoms that muslims guys do not!

Its funny because Muslim guys wont go out with Muslim girls... as its a "respect" thing!

Nevertheless this new found freedom that Muslim girls are getting is giving them a bad rep, some are considered to be loose and "skets" as some have put it! For example I know a group of Muslim girls that went on holiday to cyprus with a hindu friend of mine... in their new found freedom they wore barely nothing and made themselves available to guys...

Its inevitable... Muslims girls are doing exactly the same thing some sikh girls used to/still doing... they only just getting the freedom to do it!

The post above summarise what is happening. The Muslim community is also under siege at present, so some lash out at easy options. Islamphobia is a reality, nobody wants to give a job to a muslim, the Quran is being interpreted within a western context.

The elders from the Muslim community are really worried about there youth as well, Muslim Girls, wearing the Hijab, but dolled up like 'Slags', there boys into the whole Terrorist image and into pimping and drug dealing as well as taking drugs etc.

Like an another post earlier, its Youth culture, how bad it goes depends on how the community deals with it.

Above 2 posters, thank you for answering my question even before I asked it. I was just about to ask if Muslims have the same problem of their girls going out with Sikh guys. I guess they think we're launching a campaign as well then? They think we're equally as bad as we think they are?

Is there no end to all this?

i was going to say, some pakistani girls love singhs..

pm me if you want some numbers... oops im acting like a paki now

seriously, jokes aside, i find pakistani girls love a man with a phag, more then our own sikh/punjabi girls do!

but that does not mean both sides are as bad as eachother. pakistani men gangrape non islamic girls, this is an increasing trend in heavily populated muslim areas arround the uk. when i discuss this with muslims they often say "it wouldnt have happened if she didnt dress like a slag" or "it wouldnt have happened if she wore a hijab".,... infact i have even seen this response on one of the islamic channels on sky. a muslim woman said words to the affect of "if women dont want to attract negative attention they should wear a hijab". attitudes like this actually justify rape which is just foul. the victem is never to be blaimed.

i remember (not recently) my sister's friends friend (hindu punjabi) was picked up and gangraped at the back of a van by pakistanis who were degrading her faith in the prosess..... religion is often somehow the undertone of their crimes. bhacheri she didnt tell anyone about this except for her friend.

Mandela feels like this is a great slander to my name. West London Singh you from this day onward you have become my enemy.

....and I'm sure the soldiers of allah would also know the difference between slander and libel.....probably because they paid some attention at school.

(If I met you on Hounslow High Street and said it to you in person than that would be slander. When it is in written form....as it is here....it is libel)

I suggest Mandela consult a solicitor first thing in the morning and sue me.

....and I'm sure the soldiers of allah would also know the difference between slander and libel.....probably because they paid some attention at school.

(If I met you on Hounslow High Street and said it to you in person than that would be slander. When it is in written form....as it is here....it is libel)

I suggest Mandela consult a solicitor first thing in the morning and sue me.

Mandela feels you are bullying him this is against Sikh Sangat rules. Mods please take action.