Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala On Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

oh shut up you ignorant fool, just like i said before its not in your kismat to know understand or be apart of his mission...chal sada ki jaana =) people like you wont have chance to here bachans... he came with singh named bhai mastana singh, your talk shows you do no know keemat of bhragmiayni and are a ignorant moorakh, you dont kno about the incident or others but sitting here in your own world, sant jis mission has no place for you.. you need to handle your ego... people like you dont have it in their kismat to or have been given kirpa yet to be enlightned by such events

dont disort the incident without even knowing a single thing about the situation

Hanji asi saare Moorakh te tusi vahde Sant Mahtma happy now .

Sant Ji is Shaheed .

Do u think person like Sant ji will sit quiet seeing the condition of the Panth ?

I wonder what u people will say after 25 yrs . What new story u will have about Sant Ji . Because he is not coming back thats sure .

Hanji asi saare Moorakh te tusi vahde Sant Mahtma happy now .

Sant Ji is Shaheed .

Do u think person like Sant ji will sit quiet seeing the condition of the Panth ?

I wonder what u people will say after 25 yrs . What new story u will have about Sant Ji . Because he is not coming back thats sure .

i never said im sant mahapurkh, but yes you and johny101 are clearly moorakhs, you showed your a moorakh when you called us takhur panthis... if you dont believe in this post why dont you do all us a favor and leave and stick in your dream world at your house lol kno one wants you here as this post was for ppl who believe in sant jis chardi kala... do you think guru gobind singh ji has also been sitting quit with such state of the panth lol, like i said sant doesnt do his man marjia but is in a hukham you dont know the reet or the keemat of a mahapurkh get lost looks like you've also hit the end of the road like only5 described about the other user tallking crap on here lol

its clearly not in your kismat either to know about sant jis mission his bachans or understand what has happend in this century

LOL at people saying there is no proof of Sant Ji's shaheedi. What more do you want ?..............we have the following:

1) His body was identified by his brother and sister

2) Two photographs of his dead body

3) Eye witness accounts of his shaheedi

4) The Post Mortem report

5) Eye witness accounts of his cremation

Some interesting articles:

1) SANT BHINDRAWALE'S CREMATION: AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT

http://www.panthic.org/articles/2539

2) Former RAW officials claim regarding death of Sant Bhindranwale contested by eye-witness

http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2009/12/27/former-raw-officials-claim-regarding-death-of-sant-bhindranwale-contested-by-eye-witness/

3) Bhindranwale’s body was marked ‘unknown’

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050613/punjab1.htm#7

yes, because the gvt have always been so open hearted and honest when it comes to giving information about Sikhs... :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

you know only a true fool or someone with an anti-Sikh agenda would promote indian government sources as "proof".

No, I'll tell you what is Anti-Sikh. Anti-Sikh is constantly trying to hide the sacrifice of this great shaheed. Anti-Sikh is saying that he promised one thing (many times in Guru Granth Sahib Ji's hazoori) and did another thing. Anti-Sikh is saying that the vowed at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to protect the Harimandar Sahib until death and went back on that. Anti-Sikh is denying the TRUTH and FACTS.

How about the other points that were mentioned, were they all government sources ? You have the cheek to accuse other people of having an Anti-Sikh agenda ???

well its up to individuals what ever they want to believe. However, this topic is made to hear more veechaars from those who believe sant ji is alive and will be back. We have strong faith in bachans of maha purashs and we do not believe anything released by GOI.

I understand the points made by who believe that sant ji is shaheed. As a singh told me that Being A Shaheed is a big blessing. We all are proud of sant ji weather he is a shaheed or alive. But I believe he is alive according to bachans of mahapurashs whose jeevan was way higher than all us internet warriors.

So a simple benti that who do not believe in the information are not welcome to post any stuff which confirms shaheedi of sant ji.

BECAUSE WE HAVE FAITH IN BACHANS OF BABA THAKUR SINGH JI.

SO YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. YOU CAN CREATE A NEW TOPIC AND WE WONT INTERFERE BECAUSE WE DNT CARE WHAT U PEOPLE THINK AND U SHOULD NOT BOTHER POSTING STUFF HERE WE DNT BELIEVE.

sahi gall kithi.. lok aimi thread hijack kari jaanday lol.... never once could we believers actually discuss topic ourselves more... sant ji has power to disapear which im pretty sure internet warriors dont have...non believers can post up their own threads and brag all they want =)... i advise believers to put up their own knowledge of situation and examples of sant jis power like how i put up baba jis event in dissapearing in the car, then telling singhs on june 1st he will not die from govt bullets... ppl who have had dreams of sant ji in current state please put em up

post-21999-0-32311900-1314135059_thumb.j

post-21999-0-16495800-1314135066_thumb.j

post-21999-0-87197500-1314135136_thumb.j