Why Are Sikh People So Against Radha Soami Path

Mand5

this is false as I also have family who follow radha soami and they do not bow down to him (although what they are doing is wrong)

Mrggg123 Ji I'm not lieing, they follow Radha Soami, but still they bow to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I think you've misunderstood what I'm trying to say. I'm saying I don't agree with their views or their ways, but asking if Radha Soamis don't believe that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is living Guru, then why are they even bowing down to them ? Hope I've made that bit clear.

Also S1NNG wrote this :

" Guru granth sahib ji. Is not living, only a true mater can direct you."

If Radha Soamis believe this, then I don't understand why my cousins bother going to the Gurdwara. I don't know what they are doing.

It doesn't make sense, if on one side they are saying Guruji are not living Guru, and then they go to the Gurdwara. Can somebody explain this as I'm confused to what they are thinking.

Sorry all you people are wrong. Our guru granth sahib ji states clearly we shouldn't talk negative about any other faith, or religion. I am sikh 25 year old , who regularly attends gurdwara sahib ji , I am radha soami and I fully believe in the guru granth sahib ji more than you..Rather than paying attention to other faiths, you should practice what you think is right.If people are radha soamis or not they are no different to you , and they are human beings just like us. All I can say is the guru granth sahib ji states clearly, you should look for a living master, poora guruan de khooj karoo.Do your research !!! Find out the truth.There centres all over world!

Many sikhs eat meat and drinks

, it's states in the guru granth sahib on page 1377 we should not consume any of these. We still do it.

We can talk bad about anything and everyone. We should first look in the mirror as we are not all saints.

Hope this message can bring peace and stop stupid posts.

Wahe guru ji Ka kalsa , Wahe guru ji ki fatteh! !!!

So why don't they see Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as poora guru? After all, all the Gurbani is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Guru granth sahib ji. Is not living, only a true mater can direct you. Please stop this nonsense as you are very wrong. Yes all gurus had the power many years ago. That power can not be transfered into the guru granth sahib.

So please close this subject and put your efforts in what you know.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji IS living.

"Eh jeyonda, jaagdaa, boldaa Guru Nanak hai" - Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji.

And this other nonsense you've written.... the power of Guru Sahib Ji is eternal. Do not insult our Gurus by peddling your brainwashed rubbish here.

Why does your Guru give the mantar by whispering in to the ear? Eh chori da maal hai?

Jkv

London be quite.

kion tera tidd dukhda avdi di parivaar di bewakoofi sun ke ?....akka bandh kar, mann bandh kar, Tanu sirf Akal Purakh bacche sakda, per tussin naar de gallan vich aa ke apni tabbiee kar liya . Main Nahin Kehndi Dus Guru Sahiban te ohdi jagdi jot Guru Granth Sahib ji kehnde hai. Je tussin Guru Granth Sahib ji nu nahin mann de , kion Gurbani de shabad Radha Soami shabad aak ke lokan nu tugg de ho? Tera Guru/leader ne kehda shabad /bani uccharia jo sach much radha soami shabad loki keh sakde ho?