Why Are People Born Disabled?

RebelSingh

The Gurus said that all varnas are equal, no doubt, but in the times before kal, caste apartheid was not as aggressively rigid, or discriminatory towards the shudras.

I have never said any one or any people DESERVE to be bron destitute or downtrodden. You have imagined that yourself.

Do you know what Bhai Mardana was in his previous life?

Bro, you are contradicting yourself. You said that Shudras, in their past life, were Brahmans that cheated people. That means that God has punished those Brahmans by making them Shudras. Shudras are destitute and downtrodden. So we shouldn't feel sorry for them because those cheating Brahmans got what they deserved. If this isn't what you are saying, then perhaps you should elaborate.

What happens to people who cheat in other parts of the world, as Shudras only exist in India?

No, I don't know what Bhai Mardana was in his past life, and neither does anyone else except God.

No i havent contrdicted myself, i have simply said that shudras are paying their debt for living as they did in previous lives.

I do not believe as per teachings of Gurmat, that anyone should be downtrodden or kept destitute.

The Guru know as well Bhaji, what Bhai Mardana was in his previous life.

Sherdil bro, just because someone is saying it is due to past misdeeds that someone is in the predicament they are in now does not equal saying that they deserve it and we shouldn't feel sorry for them.

Can you please explain more? Are you saying that people who have good karma are born into Brahman families, and those who have bad karma are born into Shudra families?

Can you please explain more? Are you saying that people who have good karma are born into Brahman families, and those who have bad karma are born into Shudra families?

there isn't a chart laid out where we can match our karma with something( ie: compliment = £5 ). I'm saying better karam comes from good deeds and they lead to a less painful life. Disability=presumably comes from past bad deed.

Healthiness=presumably from a past good deed.

At the same time, things can be blessings in disguise. A plane may crash that a disabled man was disallowed to go on. It's a system I don't understand but it does not happen by mistake, chance, or lottery.

No.

Are you serious with these questions bro?

What about Sudama? He was a Brahman, who was destitute. You do know who he is yeah?