Ajnala, Dhumma, Badal, Majithia, Radha Soami Connection

panther

Akal Takht on Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is excommunicated should we support him or Akal Takht?

• Yes Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is correct about Radha Saomi Dera
    • No Harnam Singh Dhumma faction and Akal Takht are correct on Dera

Sant Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal, Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala, Akali Dal (Panch Pardhani), Dal Khalsa, Khalsa Action Committee, Panthic Sewa Lehar and Damdami Taksal (Ajnala) have openly said that Akal Takht is owned by the Badals after Akal Takht supported the Radha Soami's because Majithia (Badal's brother in law) is married into the Radha Soami Guru's family.

Dhumma of Damdami Taksal (Dhumma) supports the Badals and says Sant Jarnail Singh are shaheed.

post-33027-0-08225300-1345295661_thumb.j

Is this why Akal Takht are getting ready to excommunicate Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala who is so humble he prefers Bhai rather than Sant Baba unlike Dhumma?

osingh veer i guessed that from the threat that Badal's slaves issued Bhai Amrik Singh like how it said on the panthicorg website:

By labeling Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala and Sant Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal as "sharartee ansar" it seems to me like a threat that if they don't keep there mouths shut about Dera Radha Soami's criminal activities + intimidation then Giani Gurbachan Singh would excommunicate them for not listening to Akal Takht hukamnama of ending complaints about Radha Soami demolishing Gurdwara

from Panthic

Amritsar Sahib (KP) – Reacting to the exoneration given to the Radha-Swami cult by the Akal Takht Jathedar in regards to the Beas Gurdwara demolition, Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann stated that Jathedars and the SGPC were slaves of the Badal clan and did not have the ability to make any free independent decisions - further proof that the Panth has forfeited Sri Akal Takht Sahib's Sovereignty.

Simranjit Singh Mann further declared that the Sikh nation would not accept the vindication of the cult by the Jathedars because it was made under political pressure and servitude of the Badals, who themselves were pawns of the Hindu RSS and BJP.

On July 29th, Giani Gurbachan Singh, the SGPC installed Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, in a stunning announcement that would test the resolve of Panthic organizations worldwide, cleared the controversial Radha-Swami cult of any wrong doing in connection to the deliberate demolition of a Sikh Gurdwara Sahib in the village of Warraich, Beas.

Furthermore, Giani Gurbachan Singh dubiously warned that any organization that tried up rake up this issue any further would be dealt with in the strictest manner by the Takht, and called the detractors “sharartee ansar” (mischievous trouble-makers)

excommunicating Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala would be suicide fo Badal and the jathedars. So they would never do it. In order for them to complete this. They would have to throw dirt on Bhai Amrik Singh ji's name and get Panthic Singhs to stop supporting his Panthic ways. Which will never happen so all they can do is make fake threats and hope a lion stops roaring. But that wont happen because Bhai Sahib is from Sant ji's jatha.

Dhumma of Damdami Taksal (Dhumma) supports the Badals and says Sant Jarnail Singh are shaheed.

Is this why Akal Takht are getting ready to excommunicate Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala who is so humble he prefers Bhai rather than Sant Baba unlike Dhumma?

Bhai Amrik Singh is not humble, dont pretend he is. Baba Harnam Singh has never given anyone authoriity to call him Sant, but people do, even though he calls himself Harnam Singh only. Baba Harnam Singh is humble, in that he takes everything Amrik Singh says and doesnt say anything back, as he doesnt wish to get involved in a war of words with him.

Everyone knows Dhumma has close links with the former sarkari jathedar Rode. The same Rode who was exposed for having received weapons from the central sarkar. Back those who are not tainted and expose these sarkari tattoo.

Bro, you know nothing about Rode, cos i tell you something, you think you know anything about Rode and his involvemnet in the Khalistan movement (and also Baba Harnam Singh's involvement) you wouldnt say stupid things like this. Baba Harnam Singh participated in the Khalistan movement personally, you or the other 13 who have voted with you, couldnt do the stuff he did.

You have to sit in the same room as these people to know what they are about, not listen to rumours from wannabees.

i thought you were better than this, man.

you want to talk to me about this face to face pm me. If you cant, then bro dont write this drivel again.

I find it disgusting and feel almost hopeless for the Panth when people back people like Dhumma DESPITE knowing all these facts about him.

Some people deny it, but there are those who know very well who Dhumma is and use very dirty tactics to trick sangat into supporting him and badal.

Bro, you and me, we get on yeah? You know i have alot of respect for you, cos i think you are a good guy, and a young guy who is very interested in the welfare of the Panth, just as I am yeah?

a while ago, You started something about taking Taksal back from Baba Harnam Singh but then after i posted some facts on it, you asked for the topic to be deleted, I thought you would have learned then and stopped this nonsense by now.

I put a question to you many times but you have never answered it, and the same goes for you "clever 13" who have voted. Why didnt you answer it?

Why are you or the other 13 unable to answer it, but keep crying about Baba Harnam Sngh?

Benti Bro, either answer the question, or please dont ever write drivel like above. Im asking you as your brother and fellow Sikh.

excommunicating Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala would be suicide fo Badal and the jathedars. So they would never do it. In order for them to complete this. They would have to throw dirt on Bhai Amrik Singh ji's name and get Panthic Singhs to stop supporting his Panthic ways. Which will never happen so all they can do is make fake threats and hope a lion stops roaring. But that wont happen because Bhai Sahib is from Sant ji's jatha.

no it wouldnt be suicide, stop being such a drama queen. I know its hard for you. How many people are behind Bhai Amrik Singh in panjab? 20? 30? 100?

and you know as well, that Baba Harnam Singh is from Sant Ji's jatha as well.

All Panthic bodies should get behind Bhai Amrik Singh Jee. Far from getting excommunicated, I think he is the most ablest leader we have right now and should be the Jathadar of the Akal Takht.

He is up there with the possilbles of leaders, but as for panthic jathbandies getting behind him, what will they do ? What power will they have? You know and I know.

Bro, you and me, we get on yeah? You know i have alot of respect for you, cos i think you are a good guy, and a young guy who is very interested in the welfare of the Panth, just as I am yeah?

a while ago, You started something about taking Taksal back from Baba Harnam Singh but then after i posted some facts on it, you asked for the topic to be deleted, I thought you would have learned then and stopped this nonsense by now.

I put a question to you many times but you have never answered it, and the same goes for you "clever 13" who have voted. Why didnt you answer it?

Why are you or the other 13 unable to answer it, but keep crying about Baba Harnam Sngh?

Benti Bro, either answer the question, or please dont ever write drivel like above. Im asking you as your brother and fellow Sikh.

Yes, we get on and I have a lot of respect for you as well and I don't doubt your intentions for a second at all.

I do, however, feel that Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma occupying this positions is quite dangerous. I don't believe ends justify the means in any case at all. That's an excuse for not understanding a problem. I say this because I believe that is the only argument Dhumma can have for associating with Badal without criticizing him.

I'm just doubting Baba Harnam Singh's legitimacy as the jathedar because of how close he is to Badal. A jathedar of Taksal may interact with Badal as much as he wants, but he would criticize him and stand for what's right. He knows if he does this, he will not be able to get favor of Badal.

Can you please tell what the question was, I don't remember and I tried looking at closed topics and it wasn't there.

Will Dhumma support the Khalsa family who summoned Badal here in the USA courts? No, he won't, instead I'd imagine he'd be supporting badal 100%...

I could be completely wrong, but i'm not convinced yet.