Shastarvidiya - In West Midlands ?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where is it tought ???????>

Not this again, why are people willing to do internet prachar but not willing to show up and have a chat about it? nindo nindo...

Nidars followers keep going on about the art but what about the following information...... posted up here today It would really upset me off if in 100 years time if someone came up and started sayin

Good work. If anyone wants to help e to beat him at all his "evil" Khalistani stuff just inbox me. I had a feeling he was a liar. "Hahd-Tor." Should accept it and break Niddar's "Hadhs."

lol

I wouldn't mind breaking his hadhs ;)

lol

I wouldn't mind breaking his hadhs ;)

Maybe we can come up with a kahavat or saying regarding people like him for the future. "Lai pange bethare, khar leya karobaar joor. Pana le Niddar ne apne Hadh-Tor!"

:toohappy: :yay: :excited: :chairspin: :swing: :happyjumper: :slipperyhug: :evil:

Maybe we can come up with a kahavat or saying regarding people like him for the future. "Lai pange bethare, khar leya karobaar joor. Pana le Niddar ne apne Hadh-Tor!"

:toohappy: :yay: :excited: :chairspin: :swing: :happyjumper: :slipperyhug: :evil:

LOL :)

ok guys if we could keep the comments to the topic and not get offensive or abusive, our aim is not to ridicule, insult or hurt anyone

lets do this like sensible Gurmukhs and just stick to proving that sanatan ideology is wrong, that is all.

I know a lot of people have upset about nidars teaching and his students cheekyness for many years but i have urged everyone to stand down and let us do this peacefully and with intelligence, by disproving the ideology with gurbani and evidence.

At the end of the day some of his students will listen some will not even read the articles, if some want to leave Nidar then we need to be more welcoming and be able to sit with them in a civilised manner and have a conversation without getting angry like a pindu and just hurling abuse.

always maintain composure and always remain calm - The Gurus never lost composure, spoke sternly but always remained calm and at ease, with conviction as they knew no matter what anyone says the Truth will Always be Truth and if not proven here it will be proven in the afterworld, in front of the Satguru, all the bhagats, dharam raja, the devtey and other wordly beings.

please do not be abusive as I seek answers and do not want to drive any of his students away......

just because they are brainwashed by nidar does not mean they are not good decent people aswell..

Gurmukh Vair Virodh Gavavai

Akaal ji Sahai!

• Like 1

Wjkk wjkf,

I went to nidar nangs akhara way back in 2008, this is an account if what gappened

1. I was told to remove my kara by nang, 'we dont believe these should be on all the time' were his exact words

2. He took me to one side, 'did you think i was a sikh?',.yes i said, 'im hindu-sikh, im sanatan' said nang

3.'you have to eat meat and drink alcohol', otherwise you cant fight was point 3

4. He swore at two midlands based gatka ustads, calling them the 'punjabi' word for womens private parts.

All this was in the space of 2 hours....i left....never ever returned...never will....

I truely feel sorry for the innocent individuals caught up in this cult....

This was at the namdari akhara..

If you want taran paji, i am willing ti sign and date a typed copy of this letter...

Wjkk wjkf

• Like 1

Wjkk wjkf,

I went to nidar nangs akhara way back in 2008, this is an account if what gappened

1. I was told to remove my kara by nang, 'we dont believe these should be on all the time' were his exact words

2. He took me to one side, 'did you think i was a sikh?',.yes i said, 'im hindu-sikh, im sanatan' said nang

3.'you have to eat meat and drink alcohol', otherwise you cant fight was point 3

4. He swore at two midlands based gatka ustads, calling them the 'punjabi' word for womens private parts.

All this was in the space of 2 hours....i left....never ever returned...never will....

I truely feel sorry for the innocent individuals caught up in this cult....

This was at the namdari akhara..

If you want taran paji, i am willing ti sign and date a typed copy of this letter...

Wjkk wjkf

I dont attend the Akharas, but I have in the past. for the record I dont follow Sanatan beliefs either I went purely to see what the martial art was like after speaking to a friend who was heaviily incolved with Filipino based arts Kali, panantulan, eskrima etc...SV was recommended to me by my friend who said it looks to eb the real deal... Anyway..

It is correct, Karas and Kirpans are removed at the start of the lesson as is jewellry such as ear rings, chains etc.. This is to avoid injury during training, your performing grappling, techniques etc it;s not safe especially if your wearing chunky Karas. I dont personnally see the problem with this... I have also attended MMA classes where you either have to remove your kara or cover them with a sweatband and tapen the swetanamd down...again it's for safety...

Yes, I have also heard Niddar Singh refer to himself as a "Hindu-Sikh", didnt personally bother me .. I wasnt there for a religious lesson...everyone is free to have their own belief set.

I have NEVER heard what you decribe as "'you have to eat meat and drink alcohol', otherwise you cant fight was point" . I have however heard Niddar Singh quote from books during class, like Panth Prakash, Suraj prakash etc..and others examples from history that state Sikhs and Nihangs were not Vegetarians and Jhatka is warrior tradition.

As far as swearing at Gatka Ustaads go...you probabably did hear such comments . I cant really disagree...anyone trying to pass off "syncronished bhangra and giddah" as the traditional Sikh martial art...clearly has issues...it's a great insult and degradation of great swordsman and warriors such as Sukha Singh Bhujangi etc..to suggest that the art form they emplyed was "Gatka"..