so called singh on dating show 2 (video)

SikhWorldTv

Original topic http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69934-so-called-singh-on-dating-show/ has whopping 11509 Views in just 2 days thats more than combination of all the topics on here pointing out- real issues sikhs are facing such as- drug addiction in punjab, human right issues in India, political activism, gurmat related topics, inspirational posts from gurmat/poetry sections.

We really like controversial juicy stuff eh? All of us need to ask ourselves honestly, where are our priorities? is it limited to an individual seeking attention- mockery of himself or wider socio-political/religious issues and sikhi in general?

At least we wont have to worry about the robots taking over in the UK.

The plan is keep everyone in on a Saturday night infront on tthe Sofa like a Zombee.

Dont go out and socialse, dont be politicaly active thats what the middle class polticla elite are scared off , working class people who want to broaden their horizions.

The plan is keep everyone in on a Saturday night infront on tthe Sofa like a Zombee.

Dont go out and socialse, dont be politicaly active thats what the middle class polticla elite are scared off , working class people who want to broaden their horizions.

To be honest, the working class dont really want to do anything. Calling themselves the working class is one of those funny in-jokes only the English get.

If anything Sikhs are just as guilty of not broadening our horizons and being unwilling to do so. Sending Singhs onto dating shows is like one of those poor kids you see in McDonalds walking around with one of those weird cards about how his family were killed in Yugoslavia and he has no money. It's begging a culture that doesnt care about us.

Wow ! I'm shocked reading this thread. Not so much with the 'Singh' in question but how common it is for my fellow Sikhs to be so dumb that they watch low-brow stuff on ITV. Honestly, I think the only time ITV has ever been on in our house is when they have a football match on. I always saw it as the channel for the thickos'.

So.....thicko Singh goes on a thicko show that only thickos watch. Why have I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading about it ? :blink2:

I never watch it, only if a good football match is on. I just wanted to see what happened to this guy, and I think many of the other Sikhs watched it because of they wanted to see what this guy did.

The Bigger impact of what this fool has done.

This is a convo between a young singh at school and me:

People now think we will accept "jokes" at the expense of our Distar !!!!!!

• Paji I thought you was bein hard on your status about that param guy from take me out, but he's a actual pr1k !..have you seen them trends on twitter #casualturbanjokes and what not !..and in school today I over heard nuff people taking the piss about our dastara !..for real that guy should get it !!

• He's jus given them idiots a chance to open their mouth

• Daas:

Exactley bro

thing is we have gone from a kaum of warriors to tree loving hippies

desperate for acceptance from the west

our gurus only bowed to Akaal Waheguru and look at our people now

Selling themselves out to try and get accepted

to be honest i dont give a flying crap about him being on the show but i knew someone would have said something

maharaj did not give up anandpur shaib and their whole family so that puss1es like that can stand their and smile when his distar is getting ripped

• Exactly !!!..that's the worst thing he could of said something but he just laughed, giving the impression to this uneducated world that we live in that it's okay to say things like that !

• Daas

bro enough people thought i was going in 2 hard

but bro i dont do this for a show

this is who i am

sikhi is a way of life not a show

• Naaa you were right tho, think about the younger generation..if any one try's mugg me then it's different I'll deal with then but for younger kids lookin at people like him and then having people say things to them

They enit guna flow Sikhism they guna want that rude boy life

Daas:

man i get mad honestly

• Paji another thing lower school I can't remember but in middle school not once did we learn about sikhism, and now upper school 3 years we've been learning about islam and Christianity !..people enit educated !!

Trus paji, I didn't get to me until I went school today and heard people talking about him and mugging it !

• Daas

see the reprcussions of that <banned word filter activated>

• Trus me paji !!..top class waste man

And we have many threads about Singhs complaining Indian girls want clean shaven lads!! Hypocrisy !

So true. A Singh showing interest in anyone other.than a Sikh women is just a hypocrite. We complain about Sikh girls going out with pakistanis yet we have this fool doing the same thing by trying to get hooked up wth these gorees.