Is there GOD?

Guest Human

this world is real and life is real.

Your trapped in an illusion and all you want to see is what is in front of you.Im not saying its bad but you don't want to find to truth.You don't want to believe in god because if you did then you would have to do some hard work and put some elbow grease in to meet it.You want god to come in your living room and do a handstand while singing songs.God sometimes doesn't want to be found.

Again the matrix is an awesome example.The world which was fake seemed like the real world,but if you search and try you will find your way out.Yes the world out of the matrix was a living hell but it was the truth.We are living in a fake matrix and we have to find our way out of it.Now you might ask how.The only way out if you start searching.You only want to see what is in front of you.You have start doing some of the work yourself.Read gurbani If your a punjabi.Gurbani will give all the answers.It might seem like just a book with some words in it but if you don't read it yourself and understand it then your stance will never change.

Start working hard and then only then will god try helping.

"God helps those who helps them selves"

God also is the ones who makes us forget as well.

Your trapped in an illusion and all you want to see is what is in front of you.Im not saying its bad but you don't want to find to truth.You don't want to believe in god because if you did then you would have to do some hard work and put some elbow grease in to meet it.You want god to come in your living room and do a handstand while singing songs.God sometimes doesn't want to be found.

Again the matrix is an awesome example.The world which was fake seemed like the real world,but if you search and try you will find your way out.Yes the world out of the matrix was a living hell but it was the truth.We are living in a fake matrix and we have to find our way out of it.Now you might ask how.The only way out if you start searching.You only want to see what is in front of you.You have start doing some of the work yourself.Read gurbani If your a punjabi.Gurbani will give all the answers.It might seem like just a book with some words in it but if you don't read it yourself and understand it then your stance will never change.

Start working hard and then only then will god try helping.

"God helps those who helps them selves"

God also is the ones who makes us forget as well.

GOOD 1 U'R POST DIDN'T HAVE LIKE BUTTON SO I WORKED HARD TO SAY GOOD 1

It's just like a 'Dream'.

When we dream, we are are in it and believe that everything that is happening is real.

Infact, we don't even realise that it was all a dream until we wake up !

After waking up, we confirm that it wasn't real, it was just a dream.

In the very same way, when we die we realise that this life was just an illusion !

It wasn't real, and that the only thing real is our own 'consciousness' or soul.

This consciousness just wants to be merged with the supreme consciousness.

Just like you can't prove to yourself in the dream if it is a dream, in the same way, we can't prove whilst alive that it is ALL an illusion and not real.

A scientific "theory" does not mean "theory" in the common usage of the word. many words have a different meaning when used in a different context.

for example "intelligence" means the ability to aquire and apply knowledge and skils along with reasoning and problem solving but military and government departments refer to intelligence meaning knowledge and information gathered by spying/interrogation.

scientific theories like the theory of relativity and the theory of evolution are fact based on evidence and experiments.

Negative people?

When people ask about the claims of their faith, generally someone who is dismissive does not know much about his/her faith?

Who's faith are you regarding to? Mine?

And what if it could be proven, the assertion of a Creator which intern mean a after life, bestow morality and reincarnation do you care enough to falsify the claim.

The word you use is "IF" it could be proven. Well my answer, in the present age it can’t be proven. People have worshipped this creator for thousands of years, we still have no evidence.

You could say if god is real, then father Christmas should be real. To me science is real, this world is real and life is real.

I didnt mean you, only that other people were being dismissive and negative

I want to stay on what you said about the proposition being a "IF" and not something we can’t possibly prove, according to your belief

Let’s say for example, I said to you that I had a cure to cancer only IF you would follow the medical treatment, the logical thing would be to ask a few detailed questions,

is the person im speaking to a Medical Doctor, i.e does he have the credentials to make a claim on this subject, does he work for a reputable cancer treatment facilities, let’s say you do all the checks and everything checks out, he has a medical degree works for a reputable cancer research facility and is sponsored by a Government department, knowing these things you can make a more informed judgement, right?

Now let’s say this is how “you” rationalise, what I have propositioned not to you but anyone reading is that Gurbani states how one can reveals the existence of the creator is only by following there teachings. Gurbani isn’t asking for alot of time to prove these claims, only that you follow them 100% for a while let’s say 6 months, it was alot sooner for me weeks actually when I realised that everything Gurbani said was true and that God was true.

To those who say they don’t need to prove that God is real because its written within Gurbani, you are missing the point 100% Gurbani is 1, information on Vaheguru and how to find Vaheguru again, so just believing you have done nothing really other than just believe, where is your life have you given up lust anger greed, back chatting Ego, what part of Gurbani have we been able to say yes im at this stage thanks to Gurbani, or are we just riding each and every day with the most important discovery to be Given to Man Kind. Richard Dawkins once said, if it was to be true that God was real. It would mean, that everything we know to this point is Totally wrong, forget everything you know because we really don’t know anything, this is what you call intellectual honesty, someone who has spent 40 years of his life on understanding and teaching evolution at Oxford University to say God being true has no equal in terms of truth in the universe.

So again, how science and rational mind works is to take claims and try disprove them, we should be humble and concede that we may not know everything, and that there is someone i.e Gur Bani that knows.

I didnt mean you, only that other people were being dismissive and negative

I want to stay on what you said about the proposition being a "IF" and not something we can’t possibly prove, according to your belief

Let’s say for example, I said to you that I had a cure to cancer only IF you would follow the medical treatment, the logical thing would be to ask a few detailed questions,

is the person im speaking to a Medical Doctor, i.e does he have the credentials to make a claim on this subject, does he work for a reputable cancer treatment facilities, let’s say you do all the checks and everything checks out, he has a medical degree works for a reputable cancer research facility and is sponsored by a Government department, knowing these things you can make a more informed judgement, right?

Now let’s say this is how “you” rationalise, what I have propositioned not to you but anyone reading is that Gurbani states how one can reveals the existence of the creator is only by following there teachings. Gurbani isn’t asking for alot of time to prove these claims, only that you follow them 100% for a while let’s say 6 months, it was alot sooner for me weeks actually when I realised that everything Gurbani said was true and that God was true.

To those who say they don’t need to prove that God is real because its written within Gurbani, you are missing the point 100% Gurbani is 1, information on Vaheguru and how to find Vaheguru again, so just believing you have done nothing really other than just believe, where is your life have you given up lust anger greed, back chatting Ego, what part of Gurbani have we been able to say yes im at this stage thanks to Gurbani, or are we just riding each and every day with the most important discovery to be Given to Man Kind. Richard Dawkins once said, if it was to be true that God was real. It would mean, that everything we know to this point is Totally wrong, forget everything you know because we really don’t know anything, this is what you call intellectual honesty, someone who has spent 40 years of his life on understanding and teaching evolution at Oxford University to say God being true has no equal in terms of truth in the universe.

So again, how science and rational mind works is to take claims and try disprove them, we should be humble and concede that we may not know everything, and that there is someone i.e Gur Bani that knows.

is your position that gurbani is the way to truth and god? is it the only way? that question is open to anyone who has a view on it.

is your position that gurbani is the way to truth and god? is it the only way? that question is open to anyone who has a view on it.

Thats exactly what Gurbani is saying, there is no other way to Defeat Kaal, Punj choor and Merg our souls back with Vaheguru.

Bin sathigur kinai n paaeiou kar vaekhahu man veechaar |
Without the True Guru, no one has found Him; reflect upon this in your mind and see.
Heres the full shabad