Only five

Thanks N30Singh n Kaljugi......

for letin me knw about this.... :)

this a a reason i dnt like to talk to other sikh people n i dont remain in sangat much coz... every individual sikh has his own rehet to follow.... forcing other to follow them as well..................

If anybody consider her sikh, they should sincerely need to read gurbani.

So what makes you a Sikh? What makes her anti Sikh? Isn't that job for sri akaal takth sahib? and ultimately, between the person and Guru sahib??

You want to do honor maha panthic seva of stoning her? Or you want us to dispatch aurenzeb sharia vaddis from Afghanistan/Pakistan to do this for you folks?

we all have different methods and techniques on how to connect with our Creator. To say this person is wrong because they don't do it the same way I do, is total ignorance. let's try to stop being so judgemental, and showing more love to either Sikhs. It's not like we have all the answers ourselves... When it comes to spirituality, or real life spiritual experiences, not just ideas we have decided to adopt, I'm just as clueless as the rest, so I have no right to judge. Snatam Kaur's music has brought many people into Sikhi and for that I respect her.

I don't ever get this.

Why do we need to concentrate so much over the negative stuff? You don't like something? Ignore it. Move on!

There SO many Raagi, keertaniye, dhadhi that we know who eat meat and drink alcohol.

Why don't we ever question their rehni-behni?

The video of Bibi Snatam Kaur posted originally is SO beautifully heart-warming and touching. I fail to understand how one could gather negativity out of it. Seriously!