Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

As it was mentioned earlier, what constitutes as beadhi is intent of an individual. Once we can find out intent, its lot easier to look at things from all angles instead of one and go from there.

Now coming back to general discussion.
We all agree there should be unconditional love, respect, devotion towards sri guru granth sahib ji,sri dasam granth sahib ji, sri sarbloh granth gutkae, saichiyas, poothis, tatoos, engraved gurbani etc.
No one is suggesting take gutkas in bathroom etc, percedence is already set by guru maharaj and sant mahapurkhs and no one has or should have any intention of changing it.
However on broader scale discussion, an individual following gurbani message, individual immersing themselves in gurbani is unquestionably highest and main satkar you can give to gurbani so with that keeping in mind, if someone does have tatto of gurbani on their body for them to be reminded of ikongkar/vahiguroo ji/divinity..i simply see no harm in it and in essence its not consider beadhi..calling that individual devotion of setting ikongkar tatto on hand to be reminded of akaal purkh as beadhi that itself is beadhi.
Gurbani says- keh ravidas hath par naraie, if someone wants to have physical engraved tatto of vahiguroo ikongkar for them to reminded or to go intovert and explore hidden ikongkar sitting inside of all of us..how could that be beadhi?
These days everything could be consider beadhi, this term is blown out of its proportion.I wonder how far we all go to stop all forms of perception of beadhi or are we like to pick and choose when it suits us?
I will start with subtle ones, we all know naam is running inside of all of creation including us as per sukhmani sahib whether we attuned to it or not thats a different story.
- when we go clean ourselves while there is ajaap jaap simran of gurbani of (ongkar resosance) running inside of all of us? is that beadhi?
- When we have bhog with our spouse and all of sudden random tukh came in our thoughts? Is that beadhi?
Now more apparent ones:
- Sri guru nanak dev ji wrote ikongkar on leaf while getting married, on same leaf probably where birds can potentially did their thing on it or worm can eat it What happened to ikongkar leaf? Regardless if someone ate it/nature did their thing or not, thats a different story, main point is leaf merged back in sargun maya parkriti , same maya parkriti will one day will merge back in ikongkar itself..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is beadhi of ikongkar then? Surely if we are stuck in dual perception, it can be considered beadhi, and if we have non dual(advait) perceptions its not true beadhi at all.
- Most of gurdwaras have gurbani engraved in them outdoor doors/pillars etc, if bird did its thing near by ? is that consider beadhi? so they should remove engraved gurbani?
- Lot of puratan shastars/kirpana have gurbani engraved in them.. is not beadhi then confine gurbani in its miyan? Thats surely can be considered beadhi how could one confine sargun saroop of gurbani confine into shastar miyan(cover), is it not suffocating? its not beadhi then?
- Lot of us have gurbani in our mobile phone and same mobile phone being carried in buses and outdoors where people are smoking and people have ciggarate buds everywhere? is this beadhi?
- Most old birs of sri guru granth sahib are agan beth by everyone in the panth!!!! Therefore, it can be easily perceived as they are not following very interpertation of actual living guru ..I am not against their reasonings of agan beth they should explain process about sargun and nirgun fully ... how come people are not up in arms when there is agaan beth? They are burning our guru alive -birdh saroop of living guru does not mean dead.!!!!!!! If anything they should get hurt by this most and call this maha beadhi but they themselves are guilty of it having double standards..!!
Anyway the points we should try to ponder:
a) understand intent of individual who may be coming across as beadhi.
b) try to understand following gurbani enshirned in your heart and soul is highest form of satkar you can give to gurbani not saying sargun type of satkar should be ignored but right balance should be striked to ensure gurmat sidhant is followed fully (sargun and nirgun in its totality)...at this time and current state its out of balance, sikhs are doing more sargun upasana of sri guru granth ji(which is good) as its easy way but yet ignoring gurbani message which is harder to follow, right balance should be striked, thats what guru maharaj wanted. Sri guru granth sahib ji is both sargun and nirgun in its totality its neither sargun only nor nirgun only..its both sargun and nirgun..people seem to confine sri guru granth sahib ji as only sargun saroop by blowings out of proportion and ignoring nirgun aspect of shabad guru.
c) if by engraving gurbani as form of tattooo, if its helping some to be reminded about vahiguroo and go towards gurbani there is no harm- its very happy news
d) There is not even single katha of mahapursh or kathavaichak pointing out ikongkar on hand as tatto as beadhi, this is entirely creation of sikhs sitting abroad having nothing else to do then psycho anyalsis on things and blow things out of propations instead of look at their own jeevan as i said we all do beadhi for not following gurbani message yet thats being ignored because we all pick and choose when it suit us
e) if you must consider engraving of gurbani/tatto done on individuals is outright beadhi regardless of pure intent then please don't be hypocrite or show double standards or pick up choose, think about it on broader cycle- anything and everything which are mentioned are considered beadhi so reject them all, show same passion against them all or you can step up try to understand main message of gurbani which is encouraging everyone imbued themselves in gurbani, naam simran etc.
I have been thinking about it, i might get ikongkar on my hand, i think its beautiful concept, its a great reminder all the time. will get it on right hand as i drive with my right hand and will serve as reminder to feel ikongkar resosance everywhere in all the moments.
I will end my post by very thought proviking message by this penji on facebook:
post-24251-0-42615800-1371136258_thumb.j
Everything is you Vaheguru, there is nothing that is not.
Our ego fools us into creating labels and divisions, but there has only ever been One, forever manifesting in infinite forms.
eaehu vis sa(n)saar thum dhaekhadhae eaehu har kaa roop hai har roop nadharee aaeiaa ||
This whole world that you see is the image of Vaheguru; only the image of Vaheguru is seen.
- Ang922 Guru Granth Sahib Ji

I can't help laughing at people that get tattoos in this day and age. They come across as lame and extremely unfashionable. I mean 20 years ago sure, I could see the attraction in doing something unique and different. It certainly looked cool then. But now ? In the year 2013 ? Oh no. This is a time when every old woman has tattoos. Dinner ladies....lollymen men and women....politicians, news anchormen teachers and accountants and even priests. The people who get them done these days have boring run of the mill written all over them. Unimaginative bores. We live in a time where the one who doesn't get tattoos is the cool one that does something diffrent and stands out from the crowd. I truly pity the saddos that get tattoos these days. Pity, but still can't help laughing at them.

When Gurbani is tattoed on a body part will the body part be left at the door before going into the bathroom? So Gurbani is going into the bathroom, but some posters cannot realize that Bani is the Guru. Satgur kirpa kar so they can realize this very important point.

If I am contradicting myself and being a hypocrite for giving utmost respect for the written form of Shabad Guru. Then I am only a hypocrite of this kind because my 10 Gurus from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj did not teach me any better. The Gurus slept on floors while the Adi Granth in written form slept on beds. The Gurus sat on the ground and Adi Granth sat on the highest Takht. The Gurus walked and the Adi Granth was carried on the head. The Gurus taught to protect the Adi Granth with your life, while the Gurus gave their lives to protect the Adi Granth from being disrespected. The Gurus disowned their own son to keep Gurbani unchanged and Adi Granth was given the status of Guru. The Gurus sat on hot plates while Adi Granth sat on nice material and a fan was waved over it. So don't curse me for this level of respect, but curse at the ten Gurus that taught me such nonsense.

Curse them and teach these 10 Gurus that Vaheguru is everywhere and not just the Adi Granth that they gave so much respect to and bowed to and gave their lives for. Teach these 10 Gurus that when going to the bathroom that Shabad Guru is there too and why discriminate of putting one on the highest Takht and the other is sitting on the floor. Teach these 10 Gurus they are living in duality.

I can continue, but lets stop doing nindiya of the Sant followers as they are teaching the Gurus how to treat Gurbani in written form. These Sant followers are the true Gurus and the 10 Gurus were living life in duality. Listen to Dasam Bani and you will hear Maharaj say the ignorant will become the teachers of the world. This forum is a perfect example how they have become the teachers.

When Gurbani is tattoed on a body part will the body part be left at the door before going into the bathroom? So Gurbani is going into the bathroom, but some posters cannot realize that Bani is the Guru. Satgur kirpa kar so they can realize this very important point.

If I am contradicting myself and being a hypocrite for giving utmost respect for the written form of Shabad Guru. Then I am only a hypocrite of this kind because my 10 Gurus from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj did not teach me any better. The Gurus slept on floors while the Adi Granth in written form slept on beds. The Gurus sat on the ground and Adi Granth sat on the highest Takht. The Gurus walked and the Adi Granth was carried on the head. The Gurus taught to protect the Adi Granth with your life, while the Gurus gave their lives to protect the Adi Granth from being disrespected. The Gurus disowned their own son to keep Gurbani unchanged and Adi Granth was given the status of Guru. The Gurus sat on hot plates while Adi Granth sat on nice material and a fan was waved over it. So don't curse me for this level of respect, but curse at the ten Gurus that taught me such nonsense.

Curse them and teach these 10 Gurus that Vaheguru is everywhere and not just the Adi Granth that they gave so much respect to and bowed to and gave their lives for. Teach these 10 Gurus that when going to the bathroom that Shabad Guru is there too and why discriminate of putting one on the highest Takht and the other is sitting on the floor. Teach these 10 Gurus they are living in duality.

I can continue, but lets stop doing nindiya of the Sant followers as they are teaching the Gurus how to treat Gurbani in written form. These Sant followers are the true Gurus and the 10 Gurus were living life in duality. Listen to Dasam Bani and you will hear Maharaj say the ignorant will become the teachers of the world. This forum is a perfect example how they have become the teachers.

again nail on the head veerji wonderful :respect:

Lets talk about real sargun saroop satkar happening in the panth:

Please stop this drama - asi gurbani di respect karda aa..this whole thing is two face hypocrisy you guys know it...we have jatha who discriminate against pad ched sargun saroop of sri guru granth sahib- don't even matha taik to it- have no concept of sargun and nirgun satkar of sri guru granth sahib ji yet they claim they are doing amazing seva of maharaj and you have organizations who have certain maryada of actually agan beth of sargun birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji burned alive...kithe gayi tuhadi anakh kithe gayi?..Birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji does not mean dead. its living guru how could it dead or birdh..agaan beth of sri guru granth sahib beerrd saroop is one of most outrageous, travesty maha beadhi in the panth....everyone is guilty of it..please stop this drama and crocodile tears.!!

Lets talk about real sargun saroop satkar happening in the panth:

Please stop this drama - asi gurbani di respect karda aa..this whole thing is two face hypocrisy you guys know it...we have jatha who discriminate against pad ched sargun saroop of sri guru granth sahib- don't even matha taik to it- have no concept of sargun and nirgun satkar of sri guru granth sahib ji yet they claim they are doing amazing seva of maharaj and you have organizations who have certain maryada of actually agan beth of sargun birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji burned alive...kithe gayi tuhadi anakh kithe gayi?..Birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji does not mean dead. its living guru how could it dead or birdh..agaan beth of sri guru granth sahib beerrd saroop is one of most outrageous, travesty maha beadhi in the panth....everyone is guilty of it..please stop this drama and crocodile tears.!!

stop nindiya

The biggest beadbi is what we are all guilty of ???

We utter the words of Gurbani with our Mouth and tongue.

Yet with this SAME Mouth and Tongue we utter disgusting and filth language to others, do nindiya, slag people off, accuse others of beadbi...etc...etc...

Is this what we should do with the SAME TONGUE that utters the GURU Shabad ???

You should be even more surprise we throw Punjabi Newpapers in Sewages or Garbase(which contains Gurkhmukhi Akshars and GUrbani and Pics of Guru Sahib Baan).

this is more important to address than people having tattoos on thier bodies.

As it was mentioned earlier, what constitutes as beadhi is intent of an individual. Once we can find out intent, its lot easier to look at things from all angles instead of one and go from there.

Now coming back to general discussion.
We all agree there should be unconditional love, respect, devotion towards sri guru granth sahib ji,sri dasam granth sahib ji, sri sarbloh granth gutkae, saichiyas, poothis, tatoos, engraved gurbani etc.
No one is suggesting take gutkas in bathroom etc, percedence is already set by guru maharaj and sant mahapurkhs and no one has or should have any intention of changing it.
However on broader scale discussion, an individual following gurbani message, individual immersing themselves in gurbani is unquestionably highest and main satkar you can give to gurbani so with that keeping in mind, if someone does have tatto of gurbani on their body for them to be reminded of ikongkar/vahiguroo ji/divinity..i simply see no harm in it and in essence its not consider beadhi..calling that individual devotion of setting ikongkar tatto on hand to be reminded of akaal purkh as beadhi that itself is beadhi.
Gurbani says- keh ravidas hath par naraie, if someone wants to have physical engraved tatto of vahiguroo ikongkar for them to reminded or to go intovert and explore hidden ikongkar sitting inside of all of us..how could that be beadhi?
These days everything could be consider beadhi, this term is blown out of its proportion.I wonder how far we all go to stop all forms of perception of beadhi or are we like to pick and choose when it suits us?
I will start with subtle ones, we all know naam is running inside of all of creation including us as per sukhmani sahib whether we attuned to it or not thats a different story.
- when we go clean ourselves while there is ajaap jaap simran of gurbani of (ongkar resosance) running inside of all of us? is that beadhi?
- When we have bhog with our spouse and all of sudden random tukh came in our thoughts? Is that beadhi?
Now more apparent ones:
- Sri guru nanak dev ji wrote ikongkar on leaf while getting married, on same leaf probably where birds can potentially did their thing on it or worm can eat it What happened to ikongkar leaf? Regardless if someone ate it/nature did their thing or not, thats a different story, main point is leaf merged back in sargun maya parkriti , same maya parkriti will one day will merge back in ikongkar itself..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is beadhi of ikongkar then? Surely if we are stuck in dual perception, it can be considered beadhi, and if we have non dual(advait) perceptions its not true beadhi at all.
- Most of gurdwaras have gurbani engraved in them outdoor doors/pillars etc, if bird did its thing near by ? is that consider beadhi? so they should remove engraved gurbani?
- Lot of puratan shastars/kirpana have gurbani engraved in them.. is not beadhi then confine gurbani in its miyan? Thats surely can be considered beadhi how could one confine sargun saroop of gurbani confine into shastar miyan(cover), is it not suffocating? its not beadhi then?
- Lot of us have gurbani in our mobile phone and same mobile phone being carried in buses and outdoors where people are smoking and people have ciggarate buds everywhere? is this beadhi?
- Most old birs of sri guru granth sahib are agan beth by everyone in the panth!!!! Therefore, it can be easily perceived as they are not following very interpertation of actual living guru ..I am not against their reasonings of agan beth they should explain process about sargun and nirgun fully ... how come people are not up in arms when there is agaan beth? They are burning our guru alive -birdh saroop of living guru does not mean dead.!!!!!!! If anything they should get hurt by this most and call this maha beadhi but they themselves are guilty of it having double standards..!!
Anyway the points we should try to ponder:
a) understand intent of individual who may be coming across as beadhi.
b) try to understand following gurbani enshirned in your heart and soul is highest form of satkar you can give to gurbani not saying sargun type of satkar should be ignored but right balance should be striked to ensure gurmat sidhant is followed fully (sargun and nirgun in its totality)...at this time and current state its out of balance, sikhs are doing more sargun upasana of sri guru granth ji(which is good) as its easy way but yet ignoring gurbani message which is harder to follow, right balance should be striked, thats what guru maharaj wanted. Sri guru granth sahib ji is both sargun and nirgun in its totality its neither sargun only nor nirgun only..its both sargun and nirgun..people seem to confine sri guru granth sahib ji as only sargun saroop by blowings out of proportion and ignoring nirgun aspect of shabad guru.
c) if by engraving gurbani as form of tattooo, if its helping some to be reminded about vahiguroo and go towards gurbani there is no harm- its very happy news
d) There is not even single katha of mahapursh or kathavaichak pointing out ikongkar on hand as tatto as beadhi, this is entirely creation of sikhs sitting abroad having nothing else to do then psycho anyalsis on things and blow things out of propations instead of look at their own jeevan as i said we all do beadhi for not following gurbani message yet thats being ignored because we all pick and choose when it suit us
e) if you must consider engraving of gurbani/tatto done on individuals is outright beadhi regardless of pure intent then please don't be hypocrite or show double standards or pick up choose, think about it on broader cycle- anything and everything which are mentioned are considered beadhi so reject them all, show same passion against them all or you can step up try to understand main message of gurbani which is encouraging everyone imbued themselves in gurbani, naam simran etc.
I have been thinking about it, i might get ikongkar on my hand, i think its beautiful concept, its a great reminder all the time. will get it on right hand as i drive with my right hand and will serve as reminder to feel ikongkar resosance everywhere in all the moments.
I will end my post by very thought proviking message by this penji on facebook:
Everything is you Vaheguru, there is nothing that is not.
Our ego fools us into creating labels and divisions, but there has only ever been One, forever manifesting in infinite forms.
eaehu vis sa(n)saar thum dhaekhadhae eaehu har kaa roop hai har roop nadharee aaeiaa ||
This whole world that you see is the image of Vaheguru; only the image of Vaheguru is seen.
- Ang922 Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Well Said !!!!

Too many hypocrites among us including ourselves !!

Sometimes, we need to take a little step back and think in terms of where we are in time and place.

A few of us who have these extreme views are going to be the same ones in the coming 20 odd years and see their own kids and grandkids come up and ask for tattoos !!!!

What will we do then ?