What Ranking Do You Give The Khalsa Empire In The 19Th Century

Sikh Raj under Ranjit Singh with support from Hari Singh Nalwa and important role played by sri akal takht was simply the best ruler eastern Asia ever had. I would give 9 out of ten score/rating.

There are some of our own people who had some sort of inferiority complex and they would never give credit to our ancestors.

I totally agree with u Veerji. And this sandhu dude has admitted he is not even Sikh so we can't even say he has an inferiority complex. I think he only used the sandhu handle because the GOI agent behind Justice Khalra Ji's murder was called sandhu. Sikhs in general have nothing to feel inferior about. We just have to guard ourselves against feeling superior as that would be against Gurmat.

Out of all the great empires out there, it was not one of the greatest empires in the world. In the Asian subcontinent, Yes.

British was way ahead, French, Spanish and the Dutch were just behind the British.

The issue we have is Punjab empire under Maharaja Ranjit Singh could not be sustained after his death.

In my opinion, it was not the greatest of empires regrading military forces and sustaining power.

• 8 years later...