Sikh Girls Being Groomed

singh598

Looks like the traditional north / south divide of the UK is alive and well.

In the south where, according to the census, the single largest number of Sikhs in England live, there is no 'Muslim domination' of any areas we Sikhs live in (other than East London) and thus in our Sikh areas Muslim youth generally live under manners of the Sikh youths.

Therefore, I think when our Sikhs friends from the Midlands and the north are describing the 'UK situation' to our brothers and sisters in Canada and America, they should remind themselves that their situation is a very localised situation to their area is is not one that the majority of London and Southern Sikhs recognise as anything resembling reality.

Looks like the traditional north / south divide of the UK is alive and well.

In the south where, according to the census, the single largest number of Sikhs in England live, there is no 'Muslim domination' of any areas we Sikhs live in (other than East London) and thus in our Sikh areas Muslim youth generally live under manners of the Sikh youths.

Therefore, I think when our Sikhs friends from the Midlands and the north are describing the 'UK situation' to our brothers and sisters in Canada and America, they should remind themselves that their situation is a very localised situation to their area is is not one that the majority of London and Southern Sikhs recognise as anything resembling reality.

I think veer ji you are being naive all NOn-sikhs hit on our girls as they are seen as easy prey :

1. because the girls don't understand their roots thinking PUNJABIAT as the same as being Sikh

2. the girls think any attention from a guy means that guy is 'in love' with them because their parents let them fill their heads full of bollywood cliches

3. The girls hang around with Non-sikhs and think that fitting in means they should drink alcohol, cut hair , wear skimpy clothing, flirt and dance with guys...and go dating

4. our girls are not equipped with the means to put down or get rid of unwanted attention either verbally or physically

5. they also are super naive as they believe dressing/behaving a certain way will make them more acceptable to their friends , truth is their 'friends' ridicule their lack of spine.

So if not the muslim contingent it can also be the Hindu guys who want to reconvert our girls back to the old faith, or christians wanting to put the girls straight about how to get to the kingdom of heaven.

Around here in London, it is extremely common to see Hindu Gujarati girls with black men and muslim men.

It is extremely common to see patit Sikh men with Muslim women and Hindu women.

My extended family has been here for over half a century. As of yet, there has not been one single case of a female relation of mine getting involved with a muslim male. And, bear in mind, 95% of these female sikh relatives of mine are non-religious 'punjabyat' types.

In my opinion you have, in your own mind, created a huge problem about muslims taking sikh girls.

Around here, you would be shocked to see the kind of things 'some' muslim girls are getting up to. I see it all the time, but because I see some of them act in that way I would be foolish to think it a huge problem among muslim females.

The same applies to sikh females. Your brain is making it a far bigger issue than it actually is.

What is particularly disgusting is we know about two cases. Kimpreet and Harmohinder. But these are 2 cases out of who knows how many.They have only surfaced due to a crime being committed and them getting caught and it being published in the news . But There could be 100's of Harmohinders, and Kimpreets out there who are also peddling drugs for their muslim boyfriends or getting up to all kinds of criminal behavior. But these cases will never make it to the media,

My question is this. when girls in the Jat community go with muslims do they just manage to keep this under cover from everyone in the community?? and what about marriage? In the Bhat community if a girl had gone with a muslim she would be black listed and no one from the community would want to marry her. Is this the same in the Jat community?? ie are these girls black listed or do they manage to find unsuspecting males to marry and hide their past?

I think jkvlondon has a point. But I would also say the muslims in the north and midlands are far more extremist and druggy types. This is due to the ethinic makeup of these areas. areas such as bradford, leeds, Birmingham are areas with Kashmiri immigrants. These people have been brought up to hate Sikhs. when they date a Sikh or Hindu girl it is their way at getting back at indians so to speak. ie at the indian government for their treatment of them in kashmir.

Its quite obvious whats happening white, sikh girls up north are getting used by muslims. and girls are just willing going with them and dancing to the tune of the evil pied piper.

What is particularly disgusting is we know about two cases. Kimpreet and Harmohinder. But these are 2 cases out of who knows how many.They have only surfaced due to a crime being committed and them getting caught and it being published in the news . But There could be hundreds Harmohinders, and Kimpreets out there who are also peddling drugs for their muslim boyfriends or getting up to all kinds of criminal behavior. But these will never make it to the media,

My question is this. when girls in the jat community go with muslims do they just manage to keep this under cover from anyone in the community?? and what about marriage? In the Bhat community if a girl had gone with a muslim she would be black listed and no one from the community would want to marry her. Is this the same in the Jat community?? ie are these girls black listed or do they manage to find unsuspecting males to marry and hide their past?

I think jkvlondon has a point. But I would also say the muslims in the north and midlands are far more extremist and druggy types. This is due to the ethinic makeup of these areas. areas such as bradford, leeds, Birmingham are areas with Kashmiri immigrants. These people have been brought up to hate Sikhs. when they date a Sikh or Hindu girl it is their way at getting back at indians so to speak. ie at the indian government for their treatment of them in kashmir.

Majority of the time they will cover it up and the guy they end up marrying will not know....if he finds out after marriage probably guaranteed divorce..

Or if the everyone already knows about the girls relationships ( I know of a girl who ran away with a pakistani guy and missed her own sisters wedding). Then they normally get them married off to unsuspecting guys from india...

I also know of a friend whos relative is a social worker, she visits peoples houses, she has been to the houses of several punjabi families whos daughters have got pregnant by their boyfriends...the families have openly said they are encouraging abortion for their daughters, as they still want to get her "married". Do you think thy will tell the unsuspecting groom ? No chance,,, True stories..

Theres also a clinic near Leicester where a hindu lady called Gupta used to work, she will also tell you of all the indian girls who go to this clinic for abortions because they have got pregnant by their boyfreinds.

Fact is there is alot of messed up stuff going on out there, just because you dont know about ti doesnt mean it doesnt happen. This is Kaljug and people who are not following maharajs path are at the mercy of the 5 thieves...Kaam being the biggest of them..

Not just apne Sikh girls are doing bad stuff...Muslim girls have an issue too you'd actually be surprised how many wear hijab and *act religious* but go clubbing at night and who know what goes on. Its the western societal values that are corrupting the youth. Its shameless and disgusting and we are allowing the hole to get deeper and deeper.

Not just apne Sikh girls are doing bad stuff...Muslim girls have an issue too you'd actually be surprised how many wear hijab and *act religious* but go clubbing at night and who know what goes on. Its the western societal values that are corrupting the youth. Its shameless and disgusting and we are allowing the hole to get deeper and deeper.

I know veer I was walking ahead of some girls in the Tube and I could hear them talking about a boy they knew , one of them exclaimed that she was desperate to 'jump his bones', I admit I was so taken aback I glanced over my shoulder and it was two young HIjabis (as my kids refer to the girls who wear hijabs).My husband also has seen the kartoots of such girls in Canary Wharf and Broadgate areas of town during their lunch breaks , we are both of like mind 'why dress like a decent girl then act out in public like that'... anyway My boys treat all girls respectfully even those that fall far from respectable in behaviour, my only mission now is to reduce such girls' influence on my growing daughter by instilling sikh ethics and virtues in her heart.

I know veer I was walking ahead of some girls in the Tube and I could hear them talking about a boy they knew , one of them exclaimed that she was desperate to 'jump his bones', I admit I was so taken aback I glanced over my shoulder and it was two young HIjabis (as my kids refer to the girls who wear hijabs).My husband also has seen the kartoots of such girls in Canary Wharf and Broadgate areas of town during their lunch breaks , we are both of like mind 'why dress like a decent girl then act out in public like that'... anyway My boys treat all girls respectfully even those that fall far from respectable in behaviour, my only mission now is to reduce such girls' influence on my growing daughter by instilling sikh ethics and virtues in her heart.

Not surprised at all. I have heard worse stories and its shocking. I think if parents play a big role in the upbringing of their daughters with Sikhi values it can make a good effect on her choices later in life.

This topic got real popular real fast, I just wanted to say that talking about the issue doesn't do anything, we have to find solutions as a Panth of saviors of humanity instead of arguing if it was their fault, "All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing," Its good that this is being discussed, now let us as a Panth move forward and try resolving this issue, because if we want Guru Sahib to be happy we should do instead of think and do nothing. Just my sentiment.

Majority of the time they will cover it up and the guy they end up marrying will not know....if he finds out after marriage probably guaranteed divorce..

Or if the everyone already knows about the girls relationships ( I know of a girl who ran away with a pakistani guy and missed her own sisters wedding). Then they normally get them married off to unsuspecting guys from india...

I also know of a friend whos relative is a social worker, she visits peoples houses, she has been to the houses of several punjabi families whos daughters have got pregnant by their boyfriends...the families have openly said they are encouraging abortion for their daughters, as they still want to get her "married". Do you think thy will tell the unsuspecting groom ? No chance,,, True stories..

Theres also a clinic near Leicester where a hindu lady called Gupta used to work, she will also tell you of all the indian girls who go to this clinic for abortions because they have got pregnant by their boyfreinds.

Fact is there is alot of messed up stuff going on out there, just because you dont know about ti doesnt mean it doesnt happen. This is Kaljug and people who are not following maharajs path are at the mercy of the 5 thieves...Kaam being the biggest of them..

That is pretty shocking some women have lost all self respect and goes to show that height of stupidity is a bottomless pitt.

But that must be one of the reasons so many girls are dating non Sikhs. They simply think they can get away with it. Ie date and sleep around and then when it comes to settling down. find some unsuspecting guy and marry him. I find that surprising that girls can keep this secret i guess their parents must be to trusting or just not bothered or care about what their kids are getting up to.

Girls like that should be exposed for what they do. but as the saying goes. 'It takes all sorts to make the world up'

From my experience girls are attracted to one thing in relationship and that is Money>> ie they are attracted to guys that have wealth.

So many girls are lured by money ie new phone, fancy cars. but that kind of thing has a habit biting you in the rear when you least expect it

If women want money they should earn it through hard work and not expect to get free hand outs from guys who then end up drugging them up once theyve got them.

read this article on why women want rich guys

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1561991/Men-seek-beauty-women-want-wealth.html