Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

What we should be asking is where did all the Sants and Babas, Jathedhars go. Why do they not help the Sikhs? Don't they do the Ardaas?

Nope... The babas, jathedars etc didnt take part in any such ardaas. I don't recall them saying either the Singh's get released or I will go to my death ultimatum.

Either way I agree with Neos post, your time of leaving the earth is decided by Waheguru it wasn't his time. But it has caused a loss if credibility amongst the masses for the second time Gurbaksh Singh has quit his hunger strike with no measurable affect on the Singh's getting released any sooner.

Yes it has highlighted the issue if Sikh political prisoners but the second morcha has had less effect than the first due to media blackouts momentum was reduced.

One thing is clear, hunger strikes are not an effective or sustainable strategy. First free our own institutions from corruption and infiltration by anti panthic individuals.

What has been revealed is Badal, SGPC, Akal Talht jathedar are the tip of the iceberg. The majority of so called Sikhi sampradas and jathebandis are equally corrupt sant samaj etc. They like to argue about unimportant issues like Calender's but remain silent on the real issues. Theyre all on GOI pay roll..

When we perform Ardas how many of us have 'always' fulfilled our side of the bargain? All I have to say is, it is better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

ਭੁਲਣ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਅਭੁਲੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥
Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible.

When we perform Ardas how many of us have 'always' fulfilled our side of the bargain? All I have to say is, it is better to try and fail rather than not try at all.

ਭੁਲਣ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਅਭੁਲੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥

Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible.

Depends on how big the side the bargain you make is. Sikhi has high standards when you make ardaas to become shaheed then pull out, not once but twice in this case.

Yes it has highlighted the issue if Sikh political prisoners but the second morcha has had less effect than the first due to media blackouts momentum was reduced.

Second time round they were not in Punjab and Sangat making way from Punjab was being hassled from the outset. Still, kirpa of Guru Sahib rallied support though out the world.

Depends on how big the side the bargain you make is. Sikhi has high standards when you make ardaas to become shaheed then pull out, not once but twice in this case.

Of course I agree it does not look great, BUT all said and done, only Guru Sahib can judge what is in their hirda, how true they are to the cause and what made them go back on what they outlined at the start of the morcha, we are merely external observers and internet warriors.

Does anyone know hat was said to Bhai Sahib in hospital that made him change his mind? I think he was forced/blackmailed to stop as India knew if he died it would kick off. This way they have neutralised the threat.

We shouldn't attack Bhai Sahib, most of us including me couldn't last 6 days without food let alone 60.

Sangat made a global Benti.