The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

stop this blaming badal...in uk there is no badal i dont c any positive change u must be knowing about the fights in gurughars etc i wonder why people keep on ranting badal badal he is a politician they have to indulge in all this cameron sent forces in iraq, afghanistan lakhs of civillians were killed so we dont say u r a mass murderer etc so these people have to do all such shrewd things

stop this blaming badal...in uk there is no badal i dont c any positive change u must be knowing about the fights in gurughars etc i wonder why people keep on ranting badal badal he is a politician they have to indulge in all this cameron sent forces in iraq, afghanistan lakhs of civillians were killed so we dont say u r a mass murderer etc so these people have to do all such shrewd things

Nope, many Sikhs will blame Badal still for problems in Punjab. What positive changes have Punjab Sikhs done in the past 10 years that have countered anti-Sikh agenda, cults and corrupt police force? When I mean big positive changes I mean ones that have done a great deal in change to those issues.

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh. I am visiting punjab at the moment. I will list the following issues:

Youth are quite messed up (sleep around etc) and have multiple Partners. Agree some may.

There is a big drug problem along with prostitution. Agree.

Lack of effective parchaar. Agree.

People here have a different mentality maybe because they need money for everything (healthcare, education etc. Resulting in becoming corrupt. Agree.

Life does not have much value here. Agree, because they tryin to be with it n all that.

Animals like dogs are wandering the streets sifting through waste. Agree, no RSPCA there

There is no waste collection and people just dump the rubbish. Agree, no bin collection service, but they don't pay for council services.

too many beggars. Agree. But that's because there is no system like abroad.

You need to know someone here to do shopping, travel etc. Agree, but even if u do know somebody they don't want to go out of jealousy, personal experience.

I find it difficult for future generations for wanting to come here. Agree, if th youth there drop their barriers then maybe they would feel more welcome.

Will punjab improve or continue to sink? Don't know, all in Gods hands, anything can happen.

Do we blame the government? Don't know all politicians same.

AS FAR AS FUTURE GENS TO COME HERE NO ONE IS INVITING THEM NOR NOBODY NEEDS THEM IF SOMEONE WISHES WELL AND GOOD ELSE THEY SHOULD REFRAIN FROM VENTURING OUT OF THEIR NEAT AND CLEAN SURROUNDINGS

with an attitude like that who would want to come?

i am saying drug use is everywhere , in uk it is higher as far as i have seen and who r the sources whom we quote abour drug use, who is an addict define it? a person having i bottle of beer everyday is an addict? when people say addict the picture that comes in mind is of the typical wasted fellow ? i have hardly seen such men in punjab so one should be careful with choice of words hope spellings were ok this time

Take a look around yourself too then u may realise the extent of drugs use there.

1 bottle of beer a day? Don't see that as norm for most youths here, maybe they have at weekends or when goin out with friends. One bottle a day is quite a lot. Not sensible that. Never mind the spellings, it's ok.

As for amplyfying well wat to say but u must live in different worlds than rest of population.

And if they so capable y the youth want to go abroad then? Not just for study, to work n earn as there are less opportunities for them there. Do u have any idea how many overstayers there are young lady? I guess not that's y u are writing nonsense.

Do u have any idea of wat actually is going on in the world ?

Ask those that struggle and ask them why they go abroad then maybe u will see Punjab is not all lovely jubbly as u think. And y they don't want to go back. Maybe nice for u, but there are many that want to get away.

too many beggars.

You've labeled your thread 'The state of the Pinds' while describing the terrible situation in the towns and cities. Why ?

Animals like dogs are wandering the streets sifting through waste.

Again I ask, you've labeled your thread 'The state of the Pinds' while describing the terrible situation in the towns and cities. Why ?

There is a big drug problem along with prostitution.

Ten times worse in the cities and towns. So why the agenda against the pends ?

People here have a different mentality maybe because they need money for everything (healthcare, education etc. Resulting in becoming corrupt

You're far less likely to meet honest, humble down to earth people in Punjab's towns and cities, so why single out the pends ?

There is no waste collection and people just dump the rubbish.

Punjab's towns and cities are cesspits full of dirt, smell and filth whereas the pends have beautiful clean fresh air. So why single out the pends with your thread ?

You need to know someone here to do shopping, travel etc.

Yes thats very true. But seeing how you've made the thread about the pends and the pends usually will only have the odd small shop selling cha, Surf and toffee'an I would have thought you'd be more than capable of shopping for these small 5 rupaya items yourself.

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh. This will most likely be my last post here. I am not trying to amplify the problem. My source of info comes from people who actually live here.

I want to see an improvement but before this happens you have to realise the problems. seems like some people on this site have their eyes closed.

To the genuine singhs and singhnia. I am taking this as a lesson and stick to ardas.

People on this site take things personally. Remember we recite nanak naam chardi kalaa tere paane sarbat da pullah.

I jus gotta say 1 thing straight up, jalandhar, ludhiana and amritsar r without question the dirtiest places in panjab! Amritsar being the pavitar shaher (holy city), must b dealt with, its beyond belief how dirty amritsar has become in past decade! Ludhiana is jus pollution central, as is jalandhar, where they STILL havnt removed those burnt trains from the fightin that happened afta that ravidasi baba was murdered in vienna! Kapurthala, hoshiarpur and tarn taran r nice tho, hoshiarpur especially! I agree with jagsaw tho, the pinds have such nice clean havaa (air) man, my pind (sandhwan-pharalla), in nawanshaher is just lovely, lush harriyan fields, tall nri funded mansions, sensational gurdwara and lovely sabji's too!

AS FAR AS FUTURE GENS TO COME HERE NO ONE IS INVITING THEM NOR NOBODY NEEDS THEM IF SOMEONE WISHES WELL AND GOOD ELSE THEY SHOULD REFRAIN FROM VENTURING OUT OF THEIR NEAT AND CLEAN SURROUNDINGS

with an attitude like that who would want to come?

Take a look around yourself too then u may realise the extent of drugs use there.

1 bottle of beer a day? Don't see that as norm for most youths here, maybe they have at weekends or when goin out with friends. One bottle a day is quite a lot. Not sensible that. Never mind the spellings, it's ok.

As for amplyfying well wat to say but u must live in different worlds than rest of population.

And if they so capable y the youth want to go abroad then? Not just for study, to work n earn as there are less opportunities for them there. Do u have any idea how many overstayers there are young lady? I guess not that's y u are writing nonsense.

Do u have any idea of wat actually is going on in the world ?

Ask those that struggle and ask them why they go abroad then maybe u will see Punjab is not all lovely jubbly as u think. And y they don't want to go back. Maybe nice for u, but there are many that want to get away.