Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

If we disregard the BS coming from this malang fool pretending to be a Sikh, the future of Punjabi is only safe with state support. This is why Khalistan in essential because only by having Khalistan can both Sikhi and the Punjabi language survive in the world. The UK promotes English through the British council, France promotes French through alliance francaise and the Germans promote German language through the Goethe Institute. Similarly a future Khalistan would need to promote Punjabi around the world.

If we disregard the BS coming from this malang fool pretending to be a Sikh, the future of Punjabi is only safe with state support. This is why Khalistan in essential because only by having Khalistan can both Sikhi and the Punjabi language survive in the world. The UK promotes English through the British council, France promotes French through alliance francaise and the Germans promote German language through the Goethe Institute. Similarly a future Khalistan would need to promote Punjabi around the world.

No Punjabi will always be safe and the Sikh kaum if we do what Guru Nanak Dev ji did and spread ALL OVER , spreading bani and nam and Gurmukhi to the four directions as he did then the whole Earth will be our Khalistan . Our Kingdom has always been a spiritual one not tied to the land ' jithe jehe behe Mera Satgur so Thaan suhave Ram Raje'

It is not either or. It can be that we have a Khalistan, where our rights are protected and where we can look to guidance and yet still be widespread around the world. Look at the Jews,, less than 50% of their people live in Israel yet no Jew says that Israel would cease to exist. For the Sikhs to be strong and safe around the world they need a Khalistan to support them and look after their interests around the world.

No Punjabi will always be safe and the Sikh kaum if we do what Guru Nanak Dev ji did and spread ALL OVER , spreading bani and nam and Gurmukhi to the four directions as he did then the whole Earth will be our Khalistan . Our Kingdom has always been a spiritual one not tied to the land ' jithe jehe behe Mera Satgur so Thaan suhave Ram Raje'

Khalsa Raaj will happen no matter what. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale gave his attal Bachan that foundation of Khalistan will be laid if the Indian army enters Sri Darbar Sahib. We don't know how and when it will become a reality but Bachan of a Mahapursh of Sant Jee's calibre will come true. Many Mahapursh of the past have also predicted it will happen. So many Chardikala Gursikhs have given Shaheedi for this cause. Guru Sahib will not let their sacrifice go in vain.

We've discussed how the Muslim Punjabi has disowned his own language which is an important indicator of how a person defines themselves. The Sindhis have not disowned Sindhi and neither have the Pathans or the Baluch disowned their own languages. The Punjabi Pakistani is unique in having disowned his own language while smaller population around Pakistan have kept their own language,

Just how complete have been this betrayal of the Punjabi language can be seen from the data below from the census in Australia.

Sikhism is predominant religion among Punjabi speakers of Australia, with 81% Punjabis (or 57,641 people) stating they are Sikhs. Hinduism comes second, as 13.3% Punjabis are Hindus, and Islam comes in third, with 1.4%.

in 2011 there were 30221 persons in Australia who were born in Pakistan. yet only about 1000 Muslims gave their language as Punjabi! That equates to 3.3% of Pakistanis who gave their language as Punjabi!!!

I

15% is pretty insignificant.

Future of Punjab and Punjabis lie with Muslim Punjabis and Pakistani Punjab.

But good thing is that diaspora Punjabis are really close. Whether from Pak or India, Punjabis get along well together.

In UK there is some tension because of stupid reasons and retardness of both communities. But in the U.S, everything is fine.

Yo i kno/we kno who this malang bandar is....he is the previous user pakistanipanjabi/pp2 frm last yr/yr b4!

Lol btw u taqqiah user, u say in uk there r problems with the diaspora panjabis. Erm no, the 2 panjabis get on well, however frm the pak community in uk, panjabis paks r only 5% tops. The rest r all mirpuri scumbags frm jammu. They r the reason there is tensions in the uk. Its not r fault majority of that community creates tensions coz they cant stop bein paedophiles n have intolerance for proud kuffars like me.

Also our 15% is insignificant yeah? Well it was good enough to kill 500k muslims in 4months back in 47. U lot were fortunate we didnt start earlier, like u lot did.

Also future of panjab lies with muslim panjabis? U mean those who support the panjabi taliban/pak taliban? Intolerance of minorities? At a book festival in lahore in recent yrs, NOT ONE single book was in panjabi! Also at last pak elections, all state candidates spoke in their state languages (sindhi candidate in sindh, pashtun in tribal areas etc), yet the panjabi candidate (nawaz sharif), spoke in urdu, how come? Urdustan can kiss my ay double ess.

The part of Muslims being 53% is true but Sikhs were no where near 45%. In united Punjab state, Sikhs were only 14% the smallest community of Punjab. The Hindus and Muslims were the two majority communities. And 14% is the largest our share has been. Historically Sikhs during the misl period when Sikhs faced numerous genocides at the hands of the Islamic invaders, Sikhs were only 5% of the population yet managed to rule over 95% population of the Punjab who were Muslims and Hindus. Then during the rule Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Sikh population grew but it only grew to about 14% or so of the population. The reason why Muslim Punjabis have their own country is because of the British who gave it to them. The Muslim league used the British democratic system to win elections due to the majority population of the Punjabi Muslims.

Dont listen to this fraudulent urdustani, he says sikhs were 45% at partition? Loooool, we bloody wish we were! Then where r the hindu panjabis then? Oh kitthey margai? Also luckily for this urdustani we wernt 45% in 47', coz otherwise we wudda captured all of w.panjab, seen as they cudnt handle 13% sikhs who wiped the floor with them!

Btw the numbers r as follows in 47'

Muslims (57.1%)

Hindus (29%)

Sikhs (13.1)

Rest where christians n jains.

He states bowt birthrate n growth crap earlier, well pre partition, in panjab, sikhs had the highest birthrate and number of converts, so wat ever this mug says is nonsense.

Lol bro Pakistani punjabis will ensure that punjabi is forgotten language n will replace it with Urdu. Apart from that I actually agree with a lot of the points you stated if ppl here would read with a open mind they prolly would to. But this issue should be applied to indian punjabis not sikh punjabis because a sikh is one who follows Guru Granth Sahib. You won't see a sikh drinkng alcohol drugs ect but ppl who claim to b Sikhs (indian punjabis) do. The problem I think is that ppl on indian Punjab are to materialistic n the ones abroad also try wayy to hard to be westernized like some even have white names girls aren't being influenced by there brothers n r living the lifestyle of a western girls but from wat I seen from my pak friends is that they put there culture before everything else you won't see a ppunjabi with a white name or one confused about their identity. You won't even see any inter faith marriages which are a prob in indian punjabi community it is time for a real action to b taken

Lol bro Pakistani punjabis will ensure that punjabi is forgotten language n will replace it with Urdu. Apart from that I actually agree with a lot of the points you stated if ppl here would read with a open mind they prolly would to. But this issue should be applied to indian punjabis not sikh punjabis because a sikh is one who follows Guru Granth Sahib. You won't see a sikh drinkng alcohol drugs ect but ppl who claim to b Sikhs (indian punjabis) do. The problem I think is that ppl on indian Punjab are to materialistic n the ones abroad also try wayy to hard to be westernized like some even have white names girls aren't being influenced by there brothers n r living the lifestyle of a western girls but from wat I seen from my pak friends is that they put there culture before everything else you won't see a ppunjabi with a white name or one confused about their identity. You won't even see any inter faith marriages which are a prob in indian punjabi community it is time for a real action to b taken

Bro u got alot wrong with wat u wrote there. There r plenty of muslims with anglocized names. James caan being 1 frm the top of my head. Goin to skool with jameels (jimmy), tanvir (tony), nadeem (nigel) etc.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/muslims-drop-names-to-fit-in/story-e6freuy9-1226489815824?nk=ecd68f8391b9a3d370d91fd977bf1725

Also pak panjabis puttin culture ahead? Na mate, if that was the case, where r they in preservin panjabi language? In doin bhangra shows n dancing in groups? They cant even support their own lollywood cinema, n go n bum bollywood instead. Lol, we panjabis support our panjabi cinema.