Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

We always do. I mean Sikhs have been talking about the grooming issue since the 80s while white people are just now waking up to this reality. As one member here correctly observed, the Sikhs have an instinctive understanding of Muslims that others don't have.

I disagree. I think a lot of important goray (in the police, media, social services etc.) have known what has been going on from day one. They've just decided to cover it up. They still do.

Also, remember it looks like we've had a paedophile group operating from amongst the highest levels of government (no less!) here in the UK, that has been pretty much an open secret here.

Goray in government and media have purposefully played Sikh girls being groomed down in my opinion (same with working class white girls) and purposefully vilified Sikhs who've stood up to it like SP. I think they knew what was going on but obfuscated the issue by making out it was jealous Sikh men versus successful sullay lovers rather than deal with it.

If we haven't learned the tactics of people who've been targeting us for decades by now, we must be some of the biggest idiots around.

No one is taking tips from them. The observation that many apnay AND apneean jump around excitedly at the drop of a hat (or sound of a dhol), oblivious to who is around them whilst others are more observant and predatory isn't 'taking tips' from anyone.

Obviously our people are stumbling around like clowns when it comes to the grooming issue or we wouldn't still be addressing it decade after decade.

Muslims aren’t Romeos. They actually have no amazing tactics to attract girls. I have been approached by muslims and I said NO. Their personalities are actually very awful to me. The problem is that the girls they target are seeking that love and attention because they do not receive any at home. It is rooted to bad parenting.

^^^^

Interesting!

Do you think explaining things using science like this might help the girls to see through the feelings they are having due to chemicals? Or are they too powerful?

By this I mean forewarning them. Explaining how this happens before they 'fall head over heels'. I think once they go - the chances of seeing straight drastically diminish.

I think also we ignore the play of ego in the scenario as well. I noticed a lot of victims feel like the people trying to warn them are jealous of them (and enjoy this in some way?)

Well as i have done much research into the topic of how our mind and heart works I think I could easily make a girl see sence with explaining the science behind it like you mentioned.

Being aware of what controls our feelings, emotions ect gives you alot of power.

Just imagine getting up and knowing exactly why you feel a certain way or why you are happy, anxious ect. most people have no clue and just blisfully walk through life not knowing anything about themselves. I have actually helped a few people who were having many problems in their lifes. love life, family problems, drug addiction, health issues, money problems, depression, anxiety you name it.

after I talked with them they were cured. I did not cure them I taught them how to cure themselves. I did not give them some magic pill. I just empowered them with knowledge of how the mind works. it took me years of reading book after book and researching for the answers.

Now when I meet people they can tell that I know them more about them they know themselves.

Muslims aren’t Romeos. They actually have no amazing tactics to attract girls. I have been approached by muslims and I said NO. Their personalities are actually very awful to me. The problem is that the girls they target are seeking that love and attention because they do not receive any at home. It is rooted to bad parenting.

Maybe social intelligence plays a part too?

when a mother gives birth or holds her child she gets a massive oxytocin rush and the kid too , this effect diminishes a little but it still remains , just think about getting hugged by your mum now , you will get that warm loving feeling that's the oxytocin . What you are suggesting is possible but unlikely in the situation where the kid boy/girl feels that deep love from the parents they would be torn to lose that, you will find that the girl's are more reluctant but are persuaded by the badgering of the guy.

Dating is NOT Sikh I agree but as I am currently discussing with my lads 'how do you get to know a girl without dating?' . I have suggested observation in natural situations like in amongst her friends: the interaction, the type of friends , the amount of Sikhi , The observed/heard views of her and her friends . you got any more ?

Yes I agree it is related to 'attachments'.

They say it is very important for child and mother to have a secure attachment. If that attachment is strong there child will grow up with less anxiety and be more mentally stronger. how can we tell if a child has a strong attachment to the mother? tests have been carried out. ie a child in a room is with his mother the mother suddenly leaves and the child starts to cry. when the mother returns the child is hugged and the baby stops crying. this is a secure attachment. the child is soothed by the mother

On the other hand in an insecure attachment is. the child and mother are in the room. the mother leaves and the child starts crying when the mother returns the child still is crying and has anxiety. this is a insecure attachment. The mother has no affect.

this is an interesting read on attachment theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_theory

Ehhhh, I don't believe a 'streetwise' muslim can go anywhere near a mature girl which is why I narrowed it down to good upbringing.

tumblr_mobcudJbG21rl802wo3_500.gif

You've obviously never seen The Notebook, lol.

The uptight, middle-class, studious good girl craving for a bit of rough; some blue-collar danger in her strictly white-collar existence? Some Sikh girls may not fall for it, but many girls - Sikh or non-Sikhs - do.