Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

I know this does happen in other communities; the only difference is that they would never dream of dating a muslim so their circumstances are never that severe.

Im very sorry to hear what had occurred to Jkv penji, and I believe her situation is different from other sikh girls. In some cases, there are those that are naive and would easily become blinded by infatuation. However, typically most are rebellious kind and are often not family-oriented, respectful to their parents and are more focussed on relationships than education. In both cases, the problem is rooted to poor family upbringing. Families need to be close to their children and have a more friendship bond with their children so that their children would feel comfortable sharing their problems and feelings. I have rarely ever seen children coming to their parents regarding any personal issues that they have. They also need to be made more aware of evil influences in the world.

I dont believe anyone should undergo rape just to make them learn from their mistakes. That pain that someone will have to live with for the rest of their lives is far too tormenting.

Being attracted to older guys is associated to having daddy issues i.e. they did not receive the love and closeness from their father that they desired.

Why do girls like Bollywood movies, I have always found them to be the worst! Whenever I hear or see a Bollywood movie I always get a puke face. Maybe if they disliked Bollywood movies so much that whenever they see a paki their initial reaction would be errrr *puke face* lol xD

The daddy issue may be true for some cases. But in many eastern cultures it is not uncommon for there to be 15 year gap between husband and wife. Ive seen this common in Muslim and middle eastern cultures. It has something to do with women considering older men as more established and better off financially

O_o I wasn't referring to rape. The conversation at the time of my quote was around teenage rebellion and disobeying parents.

Even then, the argument is potentially flawed. You don't hear sullay complaining about teenager rebellion like it is normal.

There is no equivalent in Sikh society in the Panjab either.

I've heard a prominent white educationalist here in the UK say outright that they feel 'teenage rebellion' is more of a cultural construct (i.e. western) than some innate process young people go through.

I think that this may well be true.

PS - What kind of buffoon plays Bollywood films at home?

Even then, the argument is potentially flawed. You don't hear sullay complaining about teenager rebellion like it is normal.

There is no equivalent in Sikh society in the Panjab either.

I've heard a prominent white educationalist here in the UK say outright that they feel 'teenage rebellion' is more of a cultural construct (i.e. western) than some innate process young people go through.

I think that this may well be true.

PS - What kind of buffoon plays Bollywood films at home?

Well yes I believe rebellion is perhaps over-played and accepted as an inevitable rite of passage for teens, and they do possibly think, "Well if it's expected of me, then why not oblige?" A bit like a self fulfilling prophecy in a way. I never felt the urge to rebel as a teen. I wasn't afraid to, nobody could've stopped me if I did, but I just never felt the urge to act like a bandhar and play up.

What do you mean by kool-aid?

There was a cult in America once which believed that they were going to achieve rapture - go up to Akal Purakh but FBI was closing in on corrupt leader he decided to sort out his problems by murdering all his followers including children by convincing them that the rapture was coming and told them to drink the 'kool-aid' which was laced with cyanide. i.e. it means brainwashing people so much that they will endanger/kill themselves despite knowing the truth of the situation

They are people of the plains, from the central tracts of the Punjab. A lot of people in Faisalabad originate from East Punjab pre-partition.

There has always been a divide between people from the hilly areas and people from the flat plains.

Mirpuris and folks of the Potohar region are from the hilly regions.

I think there are particular dynamics at play here that would need to be explored.

some people are cool they say sadarji and respect sikhs but at the same time they hate indians and call indian girls cheap :s

some people are cool they say sadarji and respect sikhs but at the same time they hate indians and call indian girls cheap :s

Be careful, the use of the term 'sardar ji' is often ironic and a way to get people's guard down.

Many paks resent the fact that they were once ruled by a people that they generally perceive as simple-minded, backwards, rustic pendus whose girls they only see as an opportunity for a 'good time'.

It's an ugly truth sadly. Don't fall for flattery.

Be careful, the use of the term 'sardar ji' is often ironic and a way to get people's guard down.

Many paks resent the fact that they were once ruled by a people that they generally perceive as simple-minded, backwards, rustic pendus whose girls they only see as an opportunity for a 'good time'.

It's an ugly truth sadly. Don't fall for flattery.

punjabi boys r so stupid they r such a turn off in terms of how they act nd geting drunk. if punjabis acted like propa singhs dey could get any paki girl...