Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

punjabi boys r so stupid they r such a turn off in terms of how they act nd geting drunk. if punjabis acted like propa singhs dey could get any paki girl...

Many of our people have got this party 'balle balle' mentality that makes us look like excessively excited fudhoos. You see it on display at a typical garish Panjabi wedding. I was like that too when younger due to cultural normalisation, thankfully I see through it now.

Other cultures have more reserve. Our peeps be REALLY simple-minded.... lol

That's what we have to get people thinking when interacting with others...am I being simple minded and gullible here?

The daddy issue may be true for some cases. But in many eastern cultures it is not uncommon for there to be 15 year gap between husband and wife. Ive seen this common in Muslim and middle eastern cultures. It has something to do with women considering older men as more established and better off financially

Yes, not always the case, but middle eastern countries are generally oppressive towards women so they have little choice there.

Many of our people have got this party 'balle balle' mentality that makes us look like excessively excited fudhoos. You see it on display at a typical garish Panjabi wedding. I was like that too when younger due to cultural normalisation, thankfully I see through it now.

Other cultures have more reserve. Our peeps be REALLY simple-minded.... lol

That's what we have to get people thinking when interacting with others...am I being simple minded and gullible here?

Someone mentioned a few pages back how girls like that alpha, boorish type behaviour that's fuelled by the drinking culture, whether they're Muslims, Sikhs, etc. But then why do some Sikh girls turn their nose up at Sikh guys who exhibit those traits, yet find the exact same habits in non-Sikhs so appealing? If it is true Sikh girls find the drinking and the "balle balle" mentality unattractive and off-putting, then they'd all be making eyes at Gursikhs, lol

Someone mentioned a few pages back how girls like that alpha, boorish type behaviour that's fuelled by the drinking culture, whether they're Muslims, Sikhs, etc.

Don't get it twisted. That isn't alpha male behaviour at all.

I never (or very very rarely) see sullay making a jaloos out of themselves like you see apnay doing regularly when drunk.

Don't for one minute think pak Panjabis behave in the openly boorish manner many apnay do. I'd guess if any does, they'd get hooked up for behaving like a clown. Their society doesn't tolerate this behaviour. It's deemed the height of unsophisticated behaviour that they probably link with us.

If it is true Sikh girls find the drinking and the "balle balle" mentality unattractive and off-putting, then they'd all be making eyes at Gursikhs, lol

It's an ugly fact but many (not all) Gursikhs aren't confident and are quite passive (in relative terms to other communities).

Someone mentioned a few pages back how girls like that alpha, boorish type behaviour that's fuelled by the drinking culture, whether they're Muslims, Sikhs, etc. But then why do some Sikh girls turn their nose up at Sikh guys who exhibit those traits, yet find the exact same habits in non-Sikhs so appealing? If it is true Sikh girls find the drinking and the "balle balle" mentality unattractive and off-putting, then they'd all be making eyes at Gursikhs, lol

Familiarity sometimes breeds contempt particularly if it is from your own culture.

some people are cool they say sadarji and respect sikhs but at the same time they hate indians and call indian girls cheap :s

my mum pointed out something to me when I was a young girl , don't speak just observe the truth will out of those people you have doubts on, they can't help themselves if they are busy cussing other people they will do the same to you behind your back. Thanks Mum helped so much in married life...

Don't get it twisted. That isn't alpha male behaviour at all.

I never (or very very rarely) see sullay making a jaloos out of themselves like you see apnay doing regularly when drunk.

Don't for one minute think pak Panjabis behave in the openly boorish manner many apnay do. I'd guess if any does, they'd get hooked up for behaving like a clown. Their society doesn't tolerate this behaviour. It's deemed the height of unsophisticated behaviour that they probably link with us.

I see. This is as much an education for me as anyone else, as I've never been in that type of drinking environment or had those kind of friends.

So Muslims play it cool and detached, whilst keeping their eye on the prize? That's an admirable way of conducting themselves tbf.