Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

Genie jee, there is not one incident in history of Sikhs forcibly converting anyone. If there was, you think we would have remained such a small minority? Even in the Sikh heartland of central Punjab our people were the smallest of the three communities. Even the Hindus out numbered the Sikhs 2 to 1. Problem is even though the Raaj was ours but we had no Parchar, otherwise it was the most ideal time for doing Parchar. So many Muslims and Hindus of Punjab could have been brought into the faith.

The Sikh conquests/liberations of land of the past were very bloody none were bloodless. And Sikh battles were always defensive to ensure the aggressor did not have the ability to raid Sikh land again.

When Sikhs began to forget what their 6th and 10th guru had taught them about war and nationhood then they quickly ran into trouble having achieved a powerful Sikh empire when they met the cunning british imperialist east india company army.

The first Sikh liberation of land came at a cost of many innocent lives when glorious banda singh bahadhur took muslim occupied punjabi town after town demolishing it until no follower of muhammad was left alive. All had to convert to Sikhism or run away or be put to the sword as the muhammadands had done to the original inhabitants of those area's. This is the facts of what happened this is how islamification was reserved and Sikhification was imposed upon muslims after years of abuse, humiliation and persecuation by zealous muslim authorities.

This is how Sikhs got their first rule not through liberal policies of appeasement but sheer brutal force strength of domancice of the muslims to show them the Sikh lion is a dangerous enemy to enrage he will chase you he will ruin your hold on lands. He will ensure Waheguru's righterous victory over the fake abrahmic islamic faith.

How did christians conquer jeurueslum ? through appeasement or sheer brute force against the muhammandan occupiers of christidom land? How did the Jewish israeli's remove muslims from their lands? Did they give them money and passports to other arab lands or force them out through ethnic/religious cleasening? How did Sikhs get wiped our from their homeland and homes in west punjab and kashmir in 1947? Through peaceful migration or forced migration and genocide by huge numbers of muslim mobs?

How do white western atheist bankster owned governments get rid of authority and governments of non-white nations (iraq, libya, afghanistan,syria, korea, cuba,etc) they want to steal resources from? They use sheer brute force military bombardment and strength and often at a high civiliaan casualty rate.

So although as Sikhs we must condem civilian deaths and deliberate taking of innocent life as its against our religion however in war these things happens during the heat of the battle often by accident. i rather have Sikhs running the show from India to arabia than muhammadands who take the vile prophet as their inspiration and guide cos they will not let diverse and distant communities survive they want to swallow them all up into islam.

Veerji,

Banda Singh Bahadur was a traitor to the Panth who went on to try and establish himself as a dehdari Guru. His hubris led to a shattering schism in the ranks of the Khalsa. I wouldn't use him as a reference point for how Sikhs ought to behave.

I'm also unsure about these forced conversions. Nothing of the kind is mentioned in the puraatan accounts. True, there are some instances of Sikhs taking revenge against Muslims after establishing the confederacy of Misls, some quite horrific ( one such remebrance relates how the Sikhs demolished some mosques and forced Afghan prisoners to wash the foundations with pig's blood), but not forced conversion en masse.

You yourself have supplied the demographics of the Sikh Empire - 70% of its inhabitants were Muslim. Either such a thing never happened, or the Sikhs were extremely incompetent at forcing people to convert in a way unequaled throughout human history.

Veerji,

Banda Singh Bahadur was a traitor to the Panth who went on to try and establish himself as a dehdari Guru. His hubris led to a shattering schism in the ranks of the Khalsa. I wouldn't use him as a reference point for how Sikhs ought to behave.

I'm also unsure about these forced conversions. Nothing of the kind is mentioned in the puraatan accounts. True, there are some instances of Sikhs taking revenge against Muslims after establishing the confederacy of Misls, some quite horrific ( one such remebrance relates how the Sikhs demolished some mosques and forced Afghan prisoners to wash the foundations with pig's blood), but not forced conversion en masse.

You yourself have supplied the demographics of the Sikh Empire - 70% of its inhabitants were Muslim. Either such a thing never happened, or the Sikhs were extremely incompetent at forcing people to convert in a way unequaled throughout human history.

Where did you get this fairy tale from that Banda Singh Bahadur was a traitor to the Panth? You should be careful how you write about one of the greatest warriors of the Panth who taught a lesson to the Moghul oppressors.

Where did you get this fairy tale from that Banda Singh Bahadur was a traitor to the Panth? You should be careful how you write about one of the greatest warriors of the Panth who taught a lesson to the Moghul oppressors.

Read Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Tvarikh Guru Khalsa by Giani Gian Singh and Panth Prakash by Rattan Singh Bhangu. These are some of the ONLY historical accounts of the life of Banda Singh Bahadur.

He established himself as a dehdari Guru and instructed his followers to abandon the Khalsa's revered neel bastar in favour of the ochre robes of the Bairagi faith to which he had reverted, to stop eating onions and garlic, and to discard the Khalsa's greeting "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" and replace it with "Fateh Darshan Ki". His Bandai Khalsa actually fought against the Tat Khalsa, loyal to the one true Guru Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

You are the one who has imbibed a fairy tale, given life at around the end of the 19th century.

I don't know why I bothered responding to you, you're just going to dismiss everything I've said out of hand anyway because you have ZERO respect for Sikh history and refuse to accept anything which doesn't conform to your narrow-mindedness. If I am wrong about Banda Singh Bahadur, God will punish me for the things I have said. But I am going by what little evidence there is, that seems to me to be the only reasonable approach.

Read Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Tvarikh Guru Khalsa by Giani Gian Singh and Panth Prakash by Rattan Singh Bhangu. These are some of the ONLY historical accounts of the life of Banda Singh Bahadur.

He established himself as a dehdari Guru and instructed his followers to abandon the Khalsa's revered neel bastar in favour of the ochre robes of the Bairagi faith to which he had reverted, to stop eating onions and garlic, and to discard the Khalsa's greeting "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" and replace it with "Fateh Darshan Ki". His Bandai Khalsa actually fought against the Tat Khalsa, loyal to the one true Guru Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

You are the one who has imbibed a fairy tale, given life at around the end of the 19th century.

I don't know why I bothered responding to you, you're just going to dismiss everything I've said out of hand anyway because you have ZERO respect for Sikh history and refuse to accept anything which doesn't conform to your narrow mindedness. There is absolutely no historical which verifies what you believe about Banda Singh Bahadur.

So in your brainwashed mind even the battle of Sirhind never happened.

So in your brainwashed mind even the battle of Sirhind never happened.

What a silly feat of mental gymnastics. Where did I even suggest that I believe the battle of Sirhind never occurred?

Banda Singh Bahadur became a traitor gradually. The battle of Sirhind happened when he was still loyal to the cause.

What a silly feat of mental gymnastics. Where did I even suggest that I believe the battle of Sirhind never occurred?

Banda Singh Bahadur became a traitor gradually. The battle of Sirhind happened when he was still loyal to the cause.

What a sudden turn around. LOL

Perhaps you may have already forgotten you wrote this,

There is absolutely no historical which verifies what you believe about Banda Singh Bahadur.

What a sudden turn around. LOL

Perhaps you may have already forgotten you wrote this,

There is absolutely no historical which verifies what you believe about Banda Singh Bahadur.

Another one, for God's sake.

What you've just quoted me as saying is not at odds with what I wrote earlier.

You believe Banda Singh Bahadur is one of the great heroes of Sikh history. That is what I set about disproving when I gave you the evidence of his treachery. Not his martial prowess. Not his former loyalty to the Khalsa. Not his participation in the Battle of Sirhind. His legacy. He was loyal - and then he wasn't. And that is why I called him a traitor.

Another one, for God's sake.

What you've just quoted me as saying is not at odds with what I wrote earlier.

You believe Banda Singh Bahadur is one of the great heroes of Sikh history. That is what I set about disproving when I gave you the evidence of his treachery. Not his martial prowess. Not his former loyalty to the Khalsa. Not his participation in the Battle of Sirhind. His legacy. He was loyal - and then he wasn't. And that is why I called him a traitor.

And I called you a brain washed mind person.