Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

Guest Jacfsing2

What is Bhai Jagraj Singh's general opinion of Islam? I'd be interested to know.

From what I've heard in his own Kathas he says that all religions have part of the truth; however, only Guru Granth Sahib is 100% truth. To the people he tells them to Jaap the Naam they were taught.

OH i CANNOT wait for this full video, here is a little preview of wat happened in hyde park. Jus like that stupid dawah man last yr, who came up to jagraj singh, challenged him and got embarrased by jagraj infront of the whole world, it seems other foolish dawah men have gone and made the same mistake. Jagraj singh was at hyde park to publicise "national langar week", and these sullehh, it seems, started challenging him. I hope he wipes the floor good n proper with these pathetic excuse of human beings. AS u can c in the video, they try doing wat they love doing, talking all over u and tryna make u look like a mug. Little do they know (probably), that gurbani is like nothing else, and its always waheguru ji ki fateh.

I sincerely hope no one got hurt. It looks quite scary the way this brainwashed crowd is confronting Jugraj Singh ji. He has got the same rights as the dawa person to preach about the sikh religion.

I sincerely hope no one got hurt. It looks quite scary the way this brainwashed crowd is confronting Jugraj Singh ji. He has got the same rights as the dawa person to preach about the sikh religion.

Indeed, my sentiments exactly. U c, only uk sikhs will know, wat these uk muslims (mostly p@kis) r like. N.american muslims, especially canadian muslims, r yet to show their intolerance for kuffars/non believers.

Indeed, my sentiments exactly. U c, only uk sikhs will know, wat these uk muslims (mostly p@kis) r like. N.american muslims, especially canadian muslims, r yet to show their intolerance for kuffars/non believers.

North American Sikhs think those of us in the UK exaggerate or even fabricate the Islamic menace. The reason they haven't been exposed to that type of behaviour from the Muslims over there is because it's still, comparatively, early days. The Muslims are still acclimatising to the US, getting their feet under the table, testing the waters. Give it another 20 or so years and N.A. Sikhs will be faced with the same issues we've been faced with since the 80's. Admittedly, not all of them are like that, but when they start to increase in number, their true nature shines through.

Guest Jacfsing2

What is Bhai Jagraj Singh's general opinion of Islam? I'd be interested to know.

From what I've heard in his own Kathas he says that all religions have part of the truth; however, only Guru Granth Sahib is 100% truth. To the people he tells them to Jaap the Naam they were taught.

Jugraj Singh knows exactly what he is doing. He's former military so I am sure he knows how to handle himself.

This behaviour like I said before is quite typical.

When Muslims confront they like to do in numbers as they have a Borg (Star Trek) mentality.

Jagraj has confronted them head on, showing them that their number gathering does not work. But we will not be able to ascertain the situation until we see the video.

No matter how brainwashed they are, they understand power and strength very well.

Guest Jacfsing2

Jugraj Singh knows exactly what he is doing. He's former military so I am sure he knows how to handle himself.

This behaviour like I said before is quite typical.

When Muslims confront they like to do in numbers as they have a Borg (Star Trek) mentality.

Jagraj has confronted them head on, showing them that their number gathering does not work. But we will not be able to ascertain the situation until we see the video.

No matter how brainwashed they are, they understand power and strength very well.

Sava Lakh se ek ladun.