Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

You will always find people who belong to jathas supporting others that may not be a part of their jatha as such, but where minds/ideals meet, then you will get support. It's when the jatha advocates that it's members cannot mix with others then problems start. Then people's loyalties get divided.

And I am begging the posters who associated me with a certain jatha to tell me which jatha I am part of.

I never said your name or anything about you. i dont know which jatha you are in so why would you want to beg me about which jatha you are in?

I dont know who you are or what your username was when we debated anything here. Please inform me and bring up the old posts again, nothing wrong in looking at them again.

Unless you are only 5, or that guy from london who loved the pakistanis cant remember the name.

Jagraj Singh lost his cool and told a person to shut up. Jugraj Singh should have taken a lesson from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji on when to have a confrontation and when walking away is not a show of being a coward or show of weakness. Jugraj Singh is standing approximately 50 feet away from the Muslim who is preaching his religion. In the video both (Jugraj Singh and the Muslim) are shouting at the crowd to get attention. How effective is he in this instance to teach Sikhi? Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji was not allowed into Sri Amritsar Sahib by essentially Sikhs. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib is one of the greatest warriors, hence his name says it all. He fought many battles along side other Sikhs before coming the Guru and did not take a step back in battle. Yet this warrior and Guru did not put up any fight, but turned around and walked away from a confrontation. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji's objective was to teaching Sikhi. So Guru Sahib took his family and set up shop somewhere else and taught Sikhi.

If Jugraj Singh was there to teaching Sikhi. He could have accomplished this by setting up far enough from the Muslims, where he does not have to shout over the Muslim preaching his religion and teach people who are not looking just to argue with him. The Muslims wanted to argue with Jugraj Singh because this prevents others from asking good questions, which will give them a better understanding of Sikhi. Who set up in that spot first is not an issue because Sri Harmandir Sahib was set up by Guru Sahib himself, yet his ninth form was not allowed to teach there, so he walked away from Sri Harmandir Sahib.

All I was trying to convey with my first post was how Sikhs need to pick there battles.

And I am begging the posters who associated me with a certain jatha to tell me which jatha I am part of. Poster Chatanga long ago was having a discussion over Eka Naari Jatti hova, Poster Chatanga was trying to justify Patna Sahib Jathedar Iqbal Singh having more than one wife at the same time. Poster Chatanga defined Eka as being plural. But when members versed in Gurbani showed him Eka comes in Gurbani to define Vaheguru, he disappeared from the discussion, much like the poster who said a human cannot be a Sant until Gurbani was presented to say a human can be a Sant. So I ask Chatanga, how many Vaheguru`s are there. I only bring this up because the poster chatanga is blaming me for being part of a jatha, when he has not ever been able to say which jatha it is. Yet it is so obvious to tell the very people he supports are corrupting Sikhs minds and are the puppets of Badal. If any of you doubt what I have said about Chatanga, then ask poster Jonny101. Jonny101 has been here long enough to know, who stand where.

listen if you notice he was far enough away ...and the two muslims standing in the crowd ran to get others to disrupt , this is way different from the doors of Harmandir sahib being closed by ahankari MEN and then moving to another quarter ...He did to respect Guru Sahiban before him ...and it was the Sikh women who came and found Guru ji to beg him to return.

If you have the rights by law and By Guru ji to do parchaar there, who the hell are these jokers to question his right 'I've been here fifteen years and this is the first time I've seen a sikh talk about his religion' ...'why are you here?' ehna da pio da jameen nahin hagga ...sare public are free to talk and listen as much as they like.

My reply is we should do parchaar everywhere , anytime to show that we exist to help and are another choice for those tired of political ideologies above spirituality.

Poster Chatanga long ago was having a discussion over Eka Naari Jatti hova,

Poster Chatanga was trying to justify Patna Sahib Jathedar Iqbal Singh having more than one wife at the same time.

Bring up the topics again, let's have another look at them. I could be wrong.

Poster Chatanga defined Eka as being plural. But when members versed in Gurbani showed him Eka comes in Gurbani to define Vaheguru, he disappeared from the discussion,

I never defined it as being plural so please don't spread lies. Bring it up, I don't remember disappearing from any such discussion.

So I ask Chatanga, how many Vaheguru`s are there. I only bring this up because the poster chatanga is blaming me for being part of a jatha, when he has not ever been able to say which jatha it is.

Aren't you acting a little childish? I never used your name, directed anything at you etc but I am trying to "blame" you for being part of a jatha?

But in a way, you have reinforced what i was saying earlier. How people can derail topics so that they degenerate into something else.

Jagraj Singh lost his cool and told a person to shut up. Jugraj Singh should have taken a lesson from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji on when to have a confrontation and when walking away is not a show of being a coward or show of weakness. Jugraj Singh is standing approximately 50 feet away from the Muslim who is preaching his religion. In the video both (Jugraj Singh and the Muslim) are shouting at the crowd to get attention. How effective is he in this instance to teach Sikhi? Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji was not allowed into Sri Amritsar Sahib by essentially Sikhs. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib is one of the greatest warriors, hence his name says it all. He fought many battles along side other Sikhs before coming the Guru and did not take a step back in battle. Yet this warrior and Guru did not put up any fight, but turned around and walked away from a confrontation. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji's objective was to teaching Sikhi. So Guru Sahib took his family and set up shop somewhere else and taught Sikhi.

If Jugraj Singh was there to teaching Sikhi. He could have accomplished this by setting up far enough from the Muslims, where he does not have to shout over the Muslim preaching his religion and teach people who are not looking just to argue with him. The Muslims wanted to argue with Jugraj Singh because this prevents others from asking good questions, which will give them a better understanding of Sikhi. Who set up in that spot first is not an issue because Sri Harmandir Sahib was set up by Guru Sahib himself, yet his ninth form was not allowed to teach there, so he walked away from Sri Harmandir Sahib.

Jugraj Singh is born and bred in the UK. The art of 'reasoning' and 'debating' in the UK, i.e democracy, is and always has been about talking loudly, i.e shouting. This is why unlike other countries the UK does not have a Senate or Chamber etc where politicans gather and Bills are discussed. The UK has instead a 'Parliament'. That word comes from the French word for 'Talking', i.e heated verbal discussions. So you see, Jugraj Singh does not exist in some kind of vacuum away from the environment he was born in. He, just like you, is a product of his environment. Nowhere is this more evident than at Speakers Corner, where the object is to shout and draw particpants into a debate. I think he did this extraordinarly well. Collectively, as the Sikh diaspora, I think we use our skills acquired through our environment so well. For example as our north American cousins don't have this fiery debate culture we find their skills of professional lectures so beneficial to spreading Sikhi. In the same way, it is the way that our environment has shaped us that we find that fiery combatative street parchars are mostly suited to the young British born Sikhs. These little differences are something we should celebrate because collectively we all benefit from each other's strong points..

listen if you notice he was far enough away ...and the two muslims standing in the crowd ran to get others to disrupt , this is way different from the doors of Harmandir sahib being closed by ahankari MEN and then moving to another quarter ...He did to respect Guru Sahiban before him ...and it was the Sikh women who came and found Guru ji to beg him to return.

If you have the rights by law and By Guru ji to do parchaar there, who the hell are these jokers to question his right 'I've been here fifteen years and this is the first time I've seen a sikh talk about his religion' ...'why are you here?' ehna da pio da jameen nahin hagga ...sare public are free to talk and listen as much as they like.

There are many ways to justify even the holocaust of the jews, but it doesn`t make the act okay. The Gurus were efficient and there Sikhs don`t know what efficient means.

My reply is we should do parchaar everywhere , anytime to show that we exist to help and are another choice for those tired of political ideologies above spirituality.

Let me know when you have your flights booked for Mecca and Iraq. Truly Sikhs lose everything because they are always angry and act in anger. Continue on, I said what I wanted too.

Jugraj Singh is born and bred in the UK. The art of 'reasoning' and 'debating' in the UK, i.e democracy, is and always has been about talking loudly, i.e shouting. This is why unlike other countries the UK does not have a Senate or Chamber etc where politicans gather and Bills are discussed. The UK has instead a 'Parliament'. That word comes from the French word for 'Talking', i.e heated verbal discussions. So you see, Jugraj Singh does not exist in some kind of vacuum away from the environment he was born in. He, just like you, is a product of his environment. Nowhere is this more evident than at Speakers Corner, where the object is to shout and draw particpants into a debate. I think he did this extraordinarly well. Collectively, as the Sikh diaspora, I think we use our skills acquired through our environment so well. For example as our north American cousins don't have this fiery debate culture we find their skills of professional lectures so beneficial to spreading Sikhi. In the same way, it is the way that our environment has shaped us that we find that fiery combatative street parchars are mostly suited to the young British born Sikhs. These little differences are something we should celebrate because collectively we all benefit from each other's strong points..

I agree with your sentiments there and I for one welcome the firey Sikh pachaarik anyday over lilly liberal atheist punjabi fat arse huge beer belly, samosa pakora eating gyani kinda parchaar giving his lectures in punjabi to an audience of 1-5 max in a gurdwara with a eldery congration half aasleep usually and aunties gossiping about anothers scandalous daughter or the mother in law telling the world about their wayward daugther in law in the cornor or some other latest hot juicy gossip .

Jagraj has attracted many young followers to Sikhi, many non-sikhs are interested now and even the lost sheep of atheist punjabi's are coming back into the Sikhi fold because they tired of their atheist lifestyles their seeking higher and more deeper meanings to their lives and at the moment the abrahmic religions of christanity and islam are preying on them with huge amount of propaganda out there especially on youtube. They hate it when Sikh parchariks spread the truth of Sikhi to their open minded congregations they want their people to stay naive and stupid and subservient.

I occasionaly listen to firey christian and islamic preachers to laugh at their absurd concepts of this dunia and beyond but also they have that charsima and entertainment value which is why people follow them rather than the placid half dead hippy preachers who bore me and others to sleep.