Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

OH i CANNOT wait for this full video, here is a little preview of wat happened in hyde park. Jus like that stupid dawah man last yr, who came up to jagraj singh, challenged him and got embarrased by jagraj infront of the whole world, it seems other foolish dawah men have gone and made the same mistake. Jagraj singh was at hyde park to publicise "national langar week", and these sullehh, it seems, started challenging him. I hope he wipes the floor good n proper with these pathetic excuse of human beings. AS u can c in the video, they try doing wat they love doing, talking all over u and tryna make u look like a mug. Little do they know (probably), that gurbani is like nothing else, and its always waheguru ji ki fateh.

LOL muslim morons are too blinded by muhammads quranic brainwashing to listen to reason. The quran and hadiths are written in such a way as to lock in the human beings brain into the fear of not accepting this 7th century abrahmic cult. Once the muslim actually uses his/her brain they over come the fear and they leave Islam very quickly because they see it for what it is just a nutjob cult that belongs in the past.

As for basics of Sikhi doing preaching in places like hyde park, they need at least 10+ Sikhs there to give dawah to the muslims because muslims have been in hyde park's cornor preaching for donkeys years so one man on his own will get surrounded by islamic zealots who will shout you down. What is needed is a whole gang of Sikhs to shout down the islamics cos they are the most vocal opponents of other belief systems.

I think jugraj singh went there looking for a confrontation. There is nothing holy, spiritual, Sikhi about him looking for a debate. Those who seek out debates are empty from the inside. No contentment has entered their mind.

Neither can the example of any of the Gurus going out to teach be used because they had contentment in their mind. No desire to speak no desire to rule as Vaheguru commanded them they did. The Gurus saw/heard naam everywhere. They took manmukh acts and turned them into amrit ras by showing the naam in them.

I think your non-sikh mentality needs challenging here. Sikhi is always been debating muslims and Hindus so that they leave their false religions and revert back to the truth which is Sikhi. Guru Nanak Dev Ji didnt go to muslim and hindu communities preaching that their religion and rituals is correct he actively mocked their ideologies and hypocrisies where they were inconsistent with Sikhi.

North American Sikhs think those of us in the UK exaggerate or even fabricate the Islamic menace. The reason they haven't been exposed to that type of behaviour from the Muslims over there is because it's still, comparatively, early days. The Muslims are still acclimatising to the US, getting their feet under the table, testing the waters. Give it another 20 or so years and N.A. Sikhs will be faced with the same issues we've been faced with since the 80's. Admittedly, not all of them are like that, but when they start to increase in number, their true nature shines through.

North American and Canadian Sikhs need to be deported to Muslims majority area's so that they experience the true evil hostile face of living with muslim fascists as most British Sikhs know what it is like.

Sikhs living in USA and Canada are sparsely spread out living amoung the white, Indian / punjabi communities. The British Sikhs have the misfortune of having muslim parasites living amoung their communities.

Are you serious? Next you will be saying Bapu Surat Singh Ji and Bhai Mohan Singh Ji are looking for confrontation? These Sikhs are undertaking the tenents commanded by WaheGuru which the vast majority of Sikhs (I'm including myself) are failing in.

I have no doubt even Jagraj Singh, Bapu Surat Singh, Mohan Singh are not perfect but like pure gold or silver you cannot wear use\wear the gold until you add an impurity such are the wonders of WaheGuru.

I rarely donate to a Gurdwara now, I donate to Basics of Sikhi, SAS, Kalgidhar Society etc. and try to attend their seminars where possible to be in mind, body & spirit.

The Spirit of the Khalsa lives on with the likes of Jagraj Singh, Bapu Surat Singh, Mohan Singh and so many countless men,women & children doing the Sewa of WaheGuru mostly anonymously!!!

I've also stopped giving money to gurdwara also. I recently started to donate to basics of Sikhi also i think there is a huge potential revenue stream that basics of Sikhi can get if we all stop going to anti-sikh gurdwara's that are promoting anti-sikh behavours like allowing mixed religion marriages which is blasphamy against our Guru.

We need education programme to stop donations to these corrupt money hungry punjabi pendu atheist gurdwara committee golaks and put the money into Sikhi parchaar programs like basic of Sikhi.

We should bash our own so called Sikhs first who kiss muslim backsides than muslims who are only doing what they are supposed to by their faith.

These moronic so called Sikhs want us to stop spreading and converting people to Sikhi yet quite happy to let their sisters be groomed and/or sell their daughters to aurangzeb, abdali type muslims.

These liberal punjabi atheist monsters who pose as Sikhs need to be rooted out of Sikhi first before muslim zealots can be tackled properly and Sikhification can begin.

These types are the ones who would throw you under the bus for self-preservation.

I think Winston Churchill said something similar. "An appeaser is someone who will throw you to the crocodiles hoping they would be eaten last"

Where did you get this from? I've known people affiliated to a jatha supporting Jagraj Singh.

You will always find people who belong to jathas supporting others that may not be a part of their jatha as such, but where minds/ideals meet, then you will get support. It's when the jatha advocates that it's members cannot mix with others then problems start. Then people's loyalties get divided.

Will definitely watch this new debate. Have been there before, debating with a Muslim because he felt Islam was the only religion. Odds were heavy as well.

As for basics of Sikhi doing preaching in places like hyde park, they need at least 10+ Sikhs there to give dawah to the muslims because muslims have been in hyde park's cornor preaching for donkeys years so one man on his own will get surrounded by islamic zealots who will shout you down. What is needed is a whole gang of Sikhs to shout down the islamics cos they are the most vocal opponents of other belief systems.

Numbers are needed because as we saw, you can get shouted over, shouted down, and drawn into losing your cool, when others keep interrupting. At the end were Bhai Jagraj Singh said, "are you going to listen to me or shut up," is where the mission kind of degenerates.