Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

Jugraj Singh has done a lot of good and at the same time he is doing damage by not giving the correct teaching of Sikhi. Many times he has been challenged to tell sangat where in Gurbani it says any of the writers were Hindus or Muslims. Not once has he spoken up and told anyone where this exist in Gurbani. Bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Bani, lets have an open discussion. He continues to repeat the lies of having Muslims and Hindus writings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Many of the youth who listen to his channel, without doing their own research have started to spread this lie to others. We have Bhagat Kabir ji coming right out and saying he is not Muslim or a Hindu in Gurbani. So why is Jugraj Singh so adamant to force Bhagat ji to be a Muslim or a Hindu.

True Seekers will ask Jugraj Singh to explain himself and the fans will only finds ways to justify his mistakes. Much like chatanga and the gang at a different forum trying to justify Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh`s deliberate wrong doing of bowing down to and calling a human his Guru.

In love with personalities, but never in love with Sikhi, is the slogan 99% Sikhs live by today.

Guest Jacfsing2

i love the way this white atheist american woman tackles and exposes muslim preachers and Islam for what it is.

(Imran's just stupid). ? I could bet that he doesn't have a life outside Islam.

Guest Jacfsing2

i love the way this white atheist american woman tackles and exposes muslim preachers and Islam for what it is.

(Imran's just stupid). ? I could bet that he doesn't have a life outside Islam.

North American and Canadian Sikhs need to be deported to Muslims majority area's so that they experience the true evil hostile face of living with muslim fascists as most British Sikhs know what it is like.

Sikhs living in USA and Canada are sparsely spread out living amoung the white, Indian / punjabi communities. The British Sikhs have the misfortune of having muslim parasites living amoung their communities.

Sikhs are not sparsely spread out in Canada. While some Sikhs may be unaware of the Uk problems, or think its exaggerated, a lot are also fully aware. Plus, I'm sure everyone knows Sikhs in Canada aren't a bunch of victims.

As for Muslims in north America....trust me, things are as bad there as they are here....its just that we in England seem to live up to our national stereotype of being complainers and moaners so we tend to articulate things more. I'll give you an example: Have you ever been to the world famous Coney island area of Brooklyn, New York ? I have, and I can tell you that is EXACTLY the same as Bradford. 40 to 50,000 Pakistanis setlled in that small area and everything about it, such as youths into crime and drugs, girls covered up, social conditions etc, is exactly the same as Bradford.

I don't believe its nearly as bad. In the States, I think the only city with a strong muslim population is Dearborn, and Paterson to a lesser extent. While in the UK, you can find many cities with strong Muslim populations. Do you mean Bradford has 40-50k Muslims or Coney Island? Coney island itself doesn't have 40,000+ residents.

Dude Harper is pretty good on social issues. Due to the liberals working class neighborhoods have gone to hell. Harper and the conservatives are the only ones who are trying to ban Niqabs and rehabilitate radicalized youth. The liberals just want to open the flood gates. If you don't think there's areas with Muslim gangs in Canada you clearly don't know much. Most UK Sikhs think of Canada they think of BC only there's a lot of different demographics and different environment in diff provinces. True Sikhs aren't being harassed on the daily here but these things happen every now and then between different groups n racial slurs are used like Sullah and turbinator.

I was on reddit a while back on the Sikh page and they had a thread called <banned word filter activated> or sullah you can search it and one poster admitted that there are tensions and how the freshies of the past who fought each other on the streets r now fighting abroad

But to say grooming and forced conversions are a problem would b a lie we just don't have that crap happening here and if anyone tried that the police would go on them hard at the end of the day life in Canada is chill and the conservatives are keeping things decent.

Dude Harper is pretty good on social issues.

Dude, you're clearly the sheikhyerbooty of Canada. Read the Canadia newpapers. Harper has, over the last 7 years, drasticaly cut domestic social spending on the less well off for the benefit of the rich.

If you don't think there's areas with Muslim gangs in Canada you clearly don't know much.

No dude. You clearly don't know how to read (perhaps indicative of Harper's education cuts in Canada ?). I'm the one who posted in reply to Ranjeet, telling him things are just as bad regarding Muslims in the north american continent as they are here.

Most UK Sikhs think of Canada they think of BC

No. Like most of the world, when we think of Canada the first thing that comes to mind is ice and polar bears, then Toronto because of mayor ford and then Montreal. Since when did you become an expert on our thoughts ?

Sikhs are not sparsely spread out in Canada. While some Sikhs may be unaware of the Uk problems, or think its exaggerated, a lot are also fully aware. Plus, I'm sure everyone knows Sikhs in Canada aren't a bunch of victims.

We're not a 'victim' in the UK either. There's clear divide here between the Sikhs in the south (London) who feel everything is fine and Sikhs up north and the miidlands who seem to be obsessed with muslim paranoia.

Do you mean Bradford has 40-50k Muslims or Coney Island? Coney island itself doesn't have 40,000+ residents.

I clearly mean the coney island avenue in Brooklyn that runs from flatbush to the amusement park. Obviously I do not mean the coney island avenue that connects mannigham to Leeds in west yorkshire. Muppet.

True Seekers will ask Jugraj Singh to explain himself and the fans will only finds ways to justify his mistakes. Much like chatanga and the gang at a different forum trying to justify Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh`s deliberate wrong doing of bowing down to and calling a human his Guru.

Please post the link to Sikhawareness.com where this has been discussed and show the others here what I have posted in this topic.