How Would You Treat A Muslim Guy Who Was Interested In Becoming A Sikh?

genie

If you such a 'believer' and concerned why don't you follow in the footsteps of guru tegh buhadur and go defend the yahzidi

Why would I run around solving another communities problems when there are umpteen issues within my own that need addressing?

And if you're such a model Sikh why don't you go and fight for Yazhdi rights? Like they haven't got enough men to fight their own battles.

It's about common sense, not what idiocy you are bringing into the mix.

And that mess in the middle-east is the direct result of Europeans and Americans interfering in the region and playing king-maker by the way. What do think I am, some dumb peasant that runs around cleaning up white man's mess after them?

Clown.

As they say in Panjabi, sweep up under your own bed before you look underneath others.

surely it is a Sikhs religious, ethical obligation to help those being terrorised and slaughtered for there religion?

and yes i do think you're some dumb peasant, a deduction and assumption on i have made based on you're loose grasp of the english language!

206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

When calling someone out on their "loose grasp" of the English language, it's preferable that one's own grasp of the same language is pretty much perfect, lol.

and yes i do think you're some dumb peasant, a deduction and assumption on i have made based on you're loose grasp of the english language!

Bozo the clown. Talking about other people's 'loose grasp of the english [sic] language' whilst perfectly demonstrating an inability to use capital letters appropriately. lol

surely it is a Sikhs religious, ethical obligation to help those being terrorised and slaughtered for there religion?

Well, let's make sure we don't end up in the same boat as them in the near future because of imprudent clowns like you. You're the type of person that doesn't see how fighting abroad in European wars in WW2, set us up for slaughter in Panjab because we didn't have our eyes on what was going on under our own nose, socially and politically.

And it is 'their religion' by the way. As you were so keen in pointing out other people's 'loose grasp of the english language!'

Look at that: you got an English lesson on top of being schooled on your foolish worldview. Lucky you!

lol

such love and kindness amongst my sikh brethren. I don't understand why you have such hatred in you're heart...

I also find it quite amusing and ironic that you choose the screen name 'Genie' a derivative of Jinn, a distinctly islamic concept lol!!!

oh the irony,

and just to be clear i am not muslim

lol

Care to try some pork? or profess that muhammad is not a prophet of God?

Muhammad who married a 6year old had sex with her when she was 9yr old when he was 54yr old. Muhammad who had 9+wives yet tells muslim men they can only have 4. Muhammad who made women prove they were raped by providing 4 witnesses to the act otherwise the woman gets stoned to death for zinnah adultary.

Need I go on? And you want to defend Islam and so called prophet of God? Abrahmic cultist much?

lol

just had a lovely pulled pork sandwich as it happens!

can you please tel me where you have sourced your information from??

'Muhammad who made women prove they were raped by providing 4 witnesses to the act otherwise the woman gets stoned to death for zinnah adultary' i'm pretty sure muhammad himself neer did this but i'll be happy to be proven wrong??

No problem my friend,

Sahih bukhari (authentic hadiths) ie the traditions of the prophet muhammad. Just go on any islamic website that has hadiths and you will see the verses. I can print them and reference them if you don't believe me?

yes please do send me a link...

dude here are verses and reference you need to show you what kinda man muhammad was.

Inappropriate sexual relationships particularly with his underage wife bibi ayesha 9yrs when the prophet was 54years old.

Narrated ‘Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Source:Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64) Narrated ‘Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).” what you know of the Quran (by heart)’ (Source:Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65)

Narrated ‘Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).(Source: Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88 )

Qur'an (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Qur'an (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..." Strictly speaking, this verse addresses adultery (revealed at the very time that Muhammad's favorite wife was being accused of adultery on the basis of only three witnesses coincidentally enough). However it is a part of the theological underpinning of the Sharia rule on rape, since if there are not four male witnesses, the rape "did not occur".

Qur'an (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.

Bukhari (5:59:462) - The background for the Qur'anic requirement of four witnesses to adultery. Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha, was accused of cheating [on her polygamous husband]. Three witnesses corroborated the event, but Muhammad apparently did not want to believe it, and so established the arbitrary rule that four witnesses are required.

so it doesn't say anywhere there about stoning?? I can see he proscribes flogging but I don't see stoning. As I said I pretty sure it is generally agreed amongst scholars he didn't condone the stoning of women?? although I believe he did once say that a adulterous jewish couple be tried according to jewish law which does proscribe stoning

It is widely accepted as you stated what muhammad wanted done to jewish couple that the sharia islamic ruling for adulterous people is stoning. Muhammad did not speak out against it and infact endorsed it.

Muhammad was a hypocrite and also valued the life of ayesha even though many alleged she was having affairs left right and centre so he came up with the ruling that a woman must have 4 witnesses to the act of zina before she can be stoned. And obviously it is near impossible to find 4 witnesses there looking on to the act of intercourse. So therefore he made securing a rape conviction almost impossible.

But anyway this is just one aspect of Muhammads dark and uncivilised side, if it was just the one or two things that was wrong in his preachings and logic then I would have thought he was just like all the other abrahmics of the time but the quranic verses and hadiths unashmedly show him up as a sly, murderous, rapist, hypocritical and self glorifying warlord and not a pious man of God if you compare him to our holy and blessed Sikh guru's.

i can't imagine guru nanak describing muhammad in the way you have or any of the gurus for that matter

You have completely over stepped the evidence I given you of what muslims are taught in their own perverted and backward scriptures and you chose to attack me like a typical moslem m0ron .

i aint a guru and nor are Sikhs told to emulate their guru's unlike muslims they are taught to emulate muhammad because he was the best man ever created by allah according to their teachings furthermore their so called perfect man will interceed on their behalf on their imaginery judgement day where allah will only listen to muhammad who can help muslims get to paradise jannah.

This is how absurd their islamic religion is and this is why we as Sikhs should never tolerate it because that would be tolerating falsehood and darkness. If you want to keep massaging the ego of muhammadans you carry on but real sikhs have no time or patience for Islam.