How Would You Treat A Muslim Guy Who Was Interested In Becoming A Sikh?

genie

*softly softly approach?

Saint / Soldier.... both facets are an aspiration of a singh. This is what sets us apart. Maybe history has misinterpreted the the meaning of miri/piri???

You seem to obviously favour a strictly hooligan type of approach.

Not at all, I'm simply not advocating your own pie in the sky approach which doesn't comprehend the people we are dealing with. Look up my previous posts on this forum under my old user id (dalsingh) I was more than vocal about apnay crawling up EDL/BNP ar5e to deal with the issues we are facing. In fact it was the forum moderators decision to allow pro-EDL speakers a platform here that led me to leave the forum in disgust for a few years.

ur comments about bandwagons and who dealt with issue how and when are nonsensical and based on nothing but a poor uninformed perception. U have no idea who is doing what and where. I see the singhs u are refering to as 'naram patole' taking a sympathetic approach with families and youngsters in a rut (how else will u get through to them) and then going nose to nose with the abusers when police fail to support. Where are your SP then?

How long did you expect them to make sacrifices whilst the rest of you played happy families and ignored the issue? If some of them are forced to drug sell now after having served time - well where the hell were the rest of the apparently affluent community to help them when they were free? Think of that before you go momma's boy on them. No one is saying anything against the other approach you are mentioning but don't try and belittle the sacrifices and bravery of people who were ahead of the pack, way before people like you came in.

You should respect them. They paved the way for this whole can of worms to be opened up having to deal with internal puppoos in the community, and the police, and the media, and a colluding social service system.

Guys like u misguide youth and take them away from the gurus teachings and towards an edl mindset...

time to grow up MATE!

I told you before that I don't advocate associating with right wing white groups (or any outsider groups that pretend to be our friends), I'm not dense like your average pendu who can't tell friend from foe.

You need to grow up mate, those guys you're insulting are worth ten-thousand of you.

"

How long did you expect them to make sacrifices whilst the rest of you played happy families and ignored the issue? If some of them are forced to drug sell now after having served time - well where the hell were the rest of the apparently affluent community to help them when they were free? Think of that before you go momma's boy on them. No one is saying anything against the other approach you are mentioning but don't try and belittle the sacrifices and bravery of people who were ahead of the pack, way before people like you came in. "

Seriously deluded if u think this is true.

When I was talking about general Koreans, I did not imply the ones in my posts, they appear that way as they are actors/singers. You literally make me sick, you have a lot of ignorance as you are very quick to judge someone's appearance. Anyway, you can stick to favouring your savage animals that are dead inside. Women are meant to be physically weaker than men but mai bhago proved that otherwise. Do a little research into south Korean military. It seems like you are clueless of other cultures.

I am clueless about this culture, there is no two ways about it. I honestly don't know a thing about them.

And I don't favour savage animals, I've just seen a fair bit of action over the years (not my choice, just where we ended up) - and I've got my own experiences of the type of guys that stick around when it gets nasty having to fight these 'savage animals'.

Those brothers weren't angels but some of them were really cool, they weren't dead inside, in fact they had some of the biggest hearts you could meet - but yeah, they had flaws too. But their nobility often far outweighed their vices.

And...(might as well make this point now) I think some of the warriors that crop up in our history, who took bhang or whatnot - I've got a feeling some of them might have been like this too. Might as well throw that in the mix.

Seriously deluded if u think this is true.

Well I didn't see ANYONE else making noise about the issue let alone confronting the groomers when they were. So maybe you're deluded?

I think we've both made our points clearly now. I'm not belittling the modern approach for the record, but respect is due where it is due, even if people like you can't get their heads around the difficulties faced by apnay in the past when they tried dealing with it and everyone and his mom was in denial about what was going on.

All of the progress being made today is those guy's victory.

I am clueless about this culture, there is no two ways about it. I honestly don't know a thing about them.

And I don't favour savage animals, I've just seen a fair bit of action over the years (not my choice, just where we ended up) - and I've got my own experiences of the type of guys that stick around when it gets nasty having to fight these 'savage animals'.

Those brothers weren't angels but some of them were really cool, they weren't dead inside, in fact they had some of the biggest hearts you could meet - but yeah, they had flaws too. But their nobility often far outweighed their vices.

And...(might as well make this point now) I think some of the warriors that crop up in our history, who took bhang or whatnot - I've got a feeling some of them might have been like this too. Might as well throw that in the mix.

I don't consider those type of guys to have big hearts, whether they are weak or strong. I have met far nicer guys. Anyway, I admire japanese and koreans due to their disciplined polite personalities. And I'll always consider them as winners. :)

I don't consider those type of guys to have big hearts, whether they are weak or strong. I have met far nicer guys. Anyway, I admire japanese and koreans due to their disciplined polite personalities. And I'll always consider them as winners. :)

I miss those types of guys, they were crazy and fun, and watched each others back when it was really needed. They did have big hearts!

But I get it, girls like the metrosexual flex these days.

I do not like them in that way or anyone to be honest. I admire them for their pure qualities.

bhainji do you go for the whole samurai / knighthood chilvalry thing? I get it cos that was me back before the kids. If so, then I feel you want to revive the true Nihang ways and become an akali fauji too... to be happy with panth

bhainji do you go for the whole samurai / knighthood chilvalry thing? I get it cos that was me back before the kids. If so, then I feel you want to revive the true Nihang ways and become an akali fauji too... to be happy with panth

Or maybe no Sikh here understands what it means to be vaheguru's warrior. Vaheguru and guru sahib are always in my heart, I don't need to be with the panth.

Nice words. Why is ur writing very small penji?

Or maybe no Sikh here understands what it means to be vaheguru's warrior. Vaheguru and guru sahib are always in my heart, I don't need to be with the panth.

Nice words. Why is ur writing very small penji? Oh sorry my phone gone weird again.